Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age: Origins

+15
Korrin Valus
Beadle
Bahn Durm
Satarel Vao
Thalos
Carlen Darko
Ruka
Arashi Storm
Jacan Na'al
Tyren Vaal
Jeme'Maer
Quinlan Sa'athis
Romin Harth
Kevlar
Udumbara
19 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dragon Age: Origins - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon Age: Origins

Post  Carlen Darko Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:09 am

Rebel Marksman wrote:I just got to ozammar for the first time what guy sould i help make king? By the way is anyone playing this on the xbox version?

I have it for 360.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:33 am

Rebel Marksman wrote:I just got to ozammar for the first time what guy sould i help make king? By the way is anyone playing this on the xbox version?

If you are a Dwarf the choice is simple.
If your not it doesn't matter that much to you and how your game plays out.

The quests your asked to do tell you if its the Honorable choice or the Pragmatic choice, I wouldn't call either Good or Evil.
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:37 am

Quinlan Sa'athis wrote:The quests your asked to do tell you if its the Honorable choice or the Pragmatic choice, I wouldn't call either Good or Evil.

Suuure, whatever helps you sleep at night. haha. Dragon Age: Origins - Page 5 91675 Dragon Age: Origins - Page 5 215287

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:48 am

Last edited by Rygal Blaqk on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No posts of this nature on boards please - Thank You.)
Rebel Marksman
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:35 am

Rebel Marksman wrote:Has anyone done the item duplication glitch?

LOL, if it wasn't a single player game I would tell you off Mr!

But since it is I will just say no, I haven't even played the game.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:02 am

I can honestly say... this game is the best thing to happen since Morrowind... and that's saying something O_O
Mictian
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Rebel Marksman wrote:Has anyone done the item duplication glitch?

Haven't heard about it.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:13 am

Mictian wrote:I can honestly say... this game is the best thing to happen since Morrowind... and that's saying something O_O

Eh, both Oblivion and Mass Effect were between this and Morrowind.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:39 am

Depends on what you're looking for... I'm a killer for good lore, plots, and storylines, a.k.a. a Role Playing fan of the Role Playing concept in RPGs. (Going off topic here, my lack of activity was because I'm currently on a WoW Roleplaying server XD It's fun, and it was because our RP section was dying and I needed to feed my hunger >=C) In the aspect of depth, diversity, and awesome plotness, nothing beats Morrowind, hurhur... untill now, maybe. I need to finish playing the game to decide 8D
Mictian
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:46 am

Mictian wrote:Depends on what you're looking for... I'm a killer for good lore, plots, and storylines, a.k.a. a Role Playing fan of the Role Playing concept in RPGs. (Going off topic here, my lack of activity was because I'm currently on a WoW Roleplaying server XD It's fun, and it was because our RP section was dying and I needed to feed my hunger >=C) In the aspect of depth, diversity, and awesome plotness, nothing beats Morrowind, hurhur... untill now, maybe. I need to finish playing the game to decide 8D

I'll admit that Morrowind was a fantastic game, one of the best. But I really enjoyed Oblivion. Though the story was not quite as expanding as Morrowind's, it flowed better. Plus, the overall gameplay experience was superior. They are both fantastic games, but I'd have to give it to Oblivion over the two. And then Mass Effect tops even that for me.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:53 am

How can you like Oblivion over Morrowind?! It's Blasphemy! D: But... I will not continue... seeing as it's going off topic and I'll most probably /rage >.> hehe
Mictian
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Did anyone think Wardens Keep could have been a teensy bit longer? At least you get a good place to buy armor and weapons though.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:45 pm

I was very surprised how short it was. My first play through of them game I kept thinking I was at the end of a quest and then BAM! a new area.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Benson Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Mictian wrote:How can you like Oblivion over Morrowind?! It's Blasphemy! D: But... I will not continue... seeing as it's going off topic and I'll most probably /rage >.> hehe

/agree on the morrowind beats oblivion.

I have DOA aswell but I am not that far. As it is a single player game I take my time.
I have played like 6 different chars now all played about 8 hours. So not much past the beginning area's.

So I dont read to much in the DOA topics here to avoid spoilers.

I did encounter my first High Dragon, needless to say I died quickly...
Benson
Benson

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:20 am

On my second play through I have discovered the tab key function. Wow, I missed a ton of stuff the first time around. I think when I first tried it I thought it was for selecting an enemy and it didn't seem to work so I just forgot about it. Also this time around I bought the two backpacks from the merchant in Ostagar which has been very nice, especially since they are so cheap. The second play through is always more fun for me.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:13 am

Benson wrote:
Mictian wrote:How can you like Oblivion over Morrowind?! It's Blasphemy! D: But... I will not continue... seeing as it's going off topic and I'll most probably /rage >.> hehe

I have DOA aswell but I am not that far. As it is a single player game I take my time.
I have played like 6 different chars now all played about 8 hours. So not much past the beginning area's.

The good thing to do against a High dragon is use two of your most powerful fighters, along with a healer and a Damage (aka Wynn or Morrigan) with a combination of healing, ice damage, and regular damage; killing the high dragon should be easy.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:29 am

Arashi wrote:On my second play through I have discovered the tab key function. Wow, I missed a ton of stuff the first time around. I think when I first tried it I thought it was for selecting an enemy and it didn't seem to work so I just forgot about it. Also this time around I bought the two backpacks from the merchant in Ostagar which has been very nice, especially since they are so cheap. The second play through is always more fun for me.

The extra-space comes in handy, and the tab button makes looting places much more fun.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:30 am

Tyren Vaal wrote:
Arashi wrote:On my second play through I have discovered the tab key function. Wow, I missed a ton of stuff the first time around. I think when I first tried it I thought it was for selecting an enemy and it didn't seem to work so I just forgot about it. Also this time around I bought the two backpacks from the merchant in Ostagar which has been very nice, especially since they are so cheap. The second play through is always more fun for me.

The extra-space comes in handy, and the tab button makes looting places much more fun.

Yea and a lot more xp from codex finds.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruka Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Jeme'Maer wrote:
Benson wrote:

The good thing to do against a High dragon is use two of your most powerful fighters, along with a healer and a Damage (aka Wynn or Morrigan) with a combination of healing, ice damage, and regular damage; killing the high dragon should be easy.

Yea I use the Tank and forcefield tactic.
Ruka
Ruka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Just discovered that DragonAge now has its own ModNexus, downloaded about half a gig of mods, will start second play through tonight at some point.

Will take screen shots, hopefully with semi naked women, haha! =P
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruka Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:20 pm

yea I believe thats where I got the respec mod from and the nude mod too. lol
Ruka
Ruka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:36 pm

o.o Hawt... Imma go check me out some mods (:
Mictian
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 am

Anyone know what the landmark tree's are about? I'm not too lazy to search it, but I figure the more we discuss together here the better.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:09 am

Arashi wrote:Anyone know what the landmark tree's are about? I'm not too lazy to search it, but I figure the more we discuss together here the better.

when you find one, goto your party and get your Hound, let him do his business on the landmark, the more landmarks you do, the more he becomes permabuffed with extra stats.

The dog can be one of the toughest tank character in the game if you spec him right and get all the landmarks.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:29 am

Interesting!! Thats hilarious how they did that.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next