Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age 2 Demo!

+2
Quinlan Sa'athis
Bladen
6 posters

Go down

Dragon Age 2 Demo! Empty Dragon Age 2 Demo!

Post  Bladen Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Just thought I would let everyone know that on February 22nd there will be a playable demo of Dragon Age 2 available on Xbox 360 and PS3. I can't wait!
Bladen
Bladen

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age 2 Demo! Empty Re: Dragon Age 2 Demo!

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:03 am

You forgot PC, the only real gaming platform that matters.

You get to play the prologue, while that would be fun it might take away from the overall game.....

Hmmm I am not sure...
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:32 am

Quinlan Sa'athis wrote:You forgot PC, the only real gaming platform that matters.

hahahahahah

/ultraagreed.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:43 am

Tempted to try it out but I know I'm going to get this game anyway because Bioware rarely lets us down.
On the other hand the weapon you get for completing the demo looks nice.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:17 am

I am always in line for the demos. If there is a weapon to go with it as well...that just gives me another reason to play the demo.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladen Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 am

Quinlan Sa'athis wrote:You forgot PC, the only real gaming platform that matters.

You get to play the prologue, while that would be fun it might take away from the overall game.....

Hmmm I am not sure...

No way consoles are way better!! I mostly play console games online because less hackers/modders and more people to play with Smile
Bladen
Bladen

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:33 am

[Intimidate]Take a good look, do you really want to start this.....

hehhehehhehehehehe
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladen Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:49 am

Quinlan Sa'athis wrote:[Intimidate]Take a good look, do you really want to start this.....

hehhehehhehehehehe

No lol. Everyone has their own opinion. Only computer games I play are MMO's. I don't like playing other games on the computer because I've never had a good computer for gaming but I think my new one will play TOR just fine. The mouse always get stuck on my desk so it is hard to aim for shooting. I just prefer consoles because the games are easier to sell and if there it is online I can easily find someone to play with and don't have to worry about hackers/modders lol.
Bladen
Bladen

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:34 am

Bladen wrote:The mouse always get stuck on my desk so it is hard to aim for shooting.

I hear there's a new fangled device that you put under your mouse to make it slide better. It's kinda like a big padded thing with plastic on the top. It sounds like a neat idea but I don't think it'll catch on, it's too obvious.

Anyway. . . I'll probably just wait for the full game to come out. If my experience with DA2 is anything like my experience with the first game, I'll just pick archer, sit a mile away from all the enemies, and auto-attack until everything dies. =\ For some reason stuff wouldn't aggro if you were really far away, even if you were shooting it. Makes fights long and borin', but it means you'll never ever die.
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:08 am

Latiel wrote:
Anyway. . . I'll probably just wait for the full game to come out. If my experience with DA2 is anything like my experience with the first game, I'll just pick archer, sit a mile away from all the enemies, and auto-attack until everything dies. =\ For some reason stuff wouldn't aggro if you were really far away, even if you were shooting it. Makes fights long and borin', but it means you'll never ever die.

Bah, thats the boring way of playing DA. Pick a mage, they are godly.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:04 am

I've played through Archer, Tank, Mage and Rogue now with DA. Mage is BY FAR the best class in terms of fun factor. Because with Battle Mage they can tank as well.

Also Lat. Hahahahah! Too funny.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 am

Arcane Warrior with BattleMage FTW!!!
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladen Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:58 am

Latiel wrote:
Bladen wrote:The mouse always get stuck on my desk so it is hard to aim for shooting.

I hear there's a new fangled device that you put under your mouse to make it slide better. It's kinda like a big padded thing with plastic on the top. It sounds like a neat idea but I don't think it'll catch on, it's too obvious.

I have a wireless lazer mouse and for some reason it don't work with mouse pads. But when I take it off the mouse pad it works just fine lol
Bladen
Bladen

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 am

That mouse is pure evil. . . You give it a mouse pad, it rejects it. You take away the mouse pad, it sticks to your desk. You take out the batteries, it laughs at you and points out the fact that now you don't have a mouse. You put the batteries back in, and it shines a laser in your eye.

I got bored while playing mage. . . Everything just blew up, and I was invincible.
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladen Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:08 am

I think DA 2 is supposed to be more fast pace and less glitchy. I think it is the same gameplay style as Fable 3 or Brutal Legend
Bladen
Bladen

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 am

LOL

You can't compare a future Game of the Year to that dross...

*edit*
Actually this year there is some very stiff competition and not all of it from Bioware.
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:52 am

Bladen wrote:I think DA 2 is supposed to be more fast pace and less glitchy. I think it is the same gameplay style as Fable 3 or Brutal Legend

Brutal Legend? They had better give me a hotrod with plenty of metal then...and Lemmy...oh yes, he will be my healer! (Obsessed with Brutal Legend)

Yes Quin, Fable III sucked....but never Brutal Legend.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down