Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time off

+8
Jasterk Staren
Carlen Darko
Jeme'Maer
Arashi Storm
Tyren Vaal
Kevlar
Toranilor
Gerard Halcyon
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time off - Page 2 Empty Re: Time off

Post  Gerard Halcyon Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:26 am

Well, take it easy, dude! Hope you have fun!
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:26 am

Later Jeme.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Dude... I forgot that my woman was coming this weekend and I have not been near my comp since thursday when I was doing my drafts for the Battle Royal. I also saw my eldest brother (whom I've not seen since I was about 14... I think..) and I'm recovering from that and a tattoo from my woman for our Anni. I gotta get back on track so, gimme a couple days. Sorry guys.
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatho Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Never a problem mate, just good luck and take care. Tattoos are also cool.
Gatho
Gatho

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:32 am

For the record... I have been in a relationship for 3 years now (on the 30th of this month) and have not gotten alot of time with my woman. So, these random-ass visits are just part of us getting alot of time together (in such a short amount of time) and then "feinin" for each other again. So, You guys can do what you want to me but, my love is THE most important thing to me. Always has been and always will be. Sorry if I'm ruining anything for anyone. I'm trying to get my life back on track while taking care of my mother and nephew, while also trying to fit my lover into it all.

So, again, sorry. I seem to have declined in activity. Peace out- I'll be in every now and then. Love ya guys! Keep it real! PEACE!
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 am

You guys can do what you want to me

How about wish you many happy days, weeks, months and years with your lovely partner!
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:21 am

Later Gerard, take as much time as you want man and good luck.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Jacan Na'al wrote:
You guys can do what you want to me

How about wish you many happy days, weeks, months and years with your lovely partner!
Agreed.
As a hopeless romantic I wish you very happy days, my friend.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:11 am

Gerard Halcyon wrote:For the record... I have been in a relationship for 3 years now (on the 30th of this month) and have not gotten alot of time with my woman. So, these random-ass visits are just part of us getting alot of time together (in such a short amount of time) and then "feinin" for each other again. So, You guys can do what you want to me but, my love is THE most important thing to me. Always has been and always will be. Sorry if I'm ruining anything for anyone. I'm trying to get my life back on track while taking care of my mother and nephew, while also trying to fit my lover into it all.

So, again, sorry. I seem to have declined in activity. Peace out- I'll be in every now and then. Love ya guys! Keep it real! PEACE!

Don't worry about us man, we will be waiting for you whenever you get a chance to stop by and say hi. We have no policies requiring you to be on here all the time. I wish you the best with everything.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Thanks for being understanding. When I return home I will enter in my Battle Royale entry. But that won't be until this weekend.
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:48 am

Well, my happy, healthy and all-caring guild-mates, the time has come!

My significant other is moving in with me and since my last visit, we (well, mostly SHE...) have packed all her things and will be going home next week! I'm so sorry for no heads up but, that's to be expected in life. ((And of my woman, though I love her so!))

I'll be on more frequently after we return home about saturday of next week. I hope you guys can fogive mebut, I haven't stayed in one place for any longer than a few days for the past couple weeks. I appriciate any help anyone can assit to help catch me up to date on guild happenings. Thanks!

- Gerard

BTW, found a really neat SW simulation... http://www.swcombine.com
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Best of luck with a safe move!
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Thanks for the update. Hope the move goes well.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2