Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best movie reviewer of all time...(minor language alert)

+3
Tyren Vaal
Kevlar
Eokurios
7 posters

Go down

The best movie reviewer of all time...(minor language alert) Empty The best movie reviewer of all time...(minor language alert)

Post  Eokurios Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:14 pm

My dad emailed this to me a couple days ago for some massive keks. If there are any movie nerds out there (like myself), they should appreciate this. Beware: he deconstructs films that you may have enjoyed on a very cerebral and technical (from a story-telling standpoint) level. If this guy isn't a film school professor, he should be.

best movie reviews evar!
Eokurios
Eokurios

Back to top Go down

The best movie reviewer of all time...(minor language alert) Empty Re: The best movie reviewer of all time...(minor language alert)

Post  Kevlar Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:28 pm

haha, Only watched it for a short time. And wanted to kill myself. =P Just to make it stop.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

The best movie reviewer of all time...(minor language alert) Empty Re: The best movie reviewer of all time...(minor language alert)

Post  Eokurios Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:33 pm

If you get through it, it's actually quite astute in its analysis of films. The highlights are his reviews of Episodes 1 & 2, though.
Eokurios
Eokurios

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:54 pm

I only watched his Avatar video, he has some really in-depth thinking and some funny jokes.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:55 pm

This guy is so hilarious, but this is exactly the same way my dad is when he watches movies, hilarious!
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:59 pm

haha, yeah, his jokes are fairly amusing. Its just his voice! /Shudders
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  zephyr Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:46 pm

I had heard of this guy a while ago and I LOVE his reviews

hilarious videos yet he hits the nail on the head with why the starwars prequels were soo rubbish
zephyr
zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Kevlar wrote:haha, yeah, his jokes are fairly amusing. Its just his voice! /Shudders

I thought he was just putting on a fake voice or something.
So does anyone here watch Extra/Zero Punctuation or Yahtzee's gaming reviews ever?
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Zero punctuation is a favorite of mine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 am

I've seen everyone of of his reviews, their brilliant!
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:09 am

I could barely get past the first video....at first his voice caused me to almost fly to Kev's so that he could kill me. I got used to it the second time, and actually found some of his voicing funny.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rghis Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:53 pm

he gave good points about some of the movies, but i just couldn't handle the voice... it haunts me. The best movie reviewer of all time...(minor language alert) 451181
Rghis
Rghis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down