Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guy freaks out after his WoW characters get deleted (bad language)

+6
Jacan Na'al
Rygal Blaqk
Quinlan Sa'athis
Jeme'Maer
Kevlar
Tyren Vaal
10 posters

Go down

Guy freaks out after his WoW characters get deleted (bad language) Empty Guy freaks out after his WoW characters get deleted (bad language)

Post  Tyren Vaal Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:31 am

WARNING: Video has a bit of heavy cussing in it.
http://www.fark.com/cgi/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=5400897

So pretty much some woman deletes all of some guys World Of Warcraft characters while he runs to the store because she is sick of him playing it all the time.
What do you guys think of this?
I don't think the guy deserved this even if he was a WoW junkie, I know it's virtual but it's kind of like arguing with a guy who has aspergers syndrome and wastes time collecting bottles then smashing it.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Guy freaks out after his WoW characters get deleted (bad language) Empty Re: Guy freaks out after his WoW characters get deleted (bad language)

Post  Kevlar Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:35 am

I think he should slash her throat and bury her in lime. But that's just Kev =P

hahaha.

But seriously, I can understand both points of view, but that is just pretty sad. If by all accounts she thought the characters warranted deleting, I'm guessing he had multiple end game characters and is pretty active in a guild. All that means that he must've sunk a great deal of money and time into it.

It's essentially if someone came up to my BMW (which I've sunk a fair bit of money and work into) and just demolished it then burned it.

Slash throat, Bury in lime. Maybe just bury in lime. Maybe just Bury.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Guy freaks out after his WoW characters get deleted (bad language) Empty Re: Guy freaks out after his WoW characters get deleted (bad language)

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:58 am

She should have just nagged him constantly, eventually he would get tired of the game, or of here, and one or the other would be gone out of his life....I know that if someone were to delete my character from my realm I would be deeply sad..then angry...and all the stages following after, but I have more of a life than this guy.

Its taken me like a year to get to 80, it probably only took him 2 months.

Edit: when hearing her voice, she kind of sounds like someone very....unpleasant to be around.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:02 am

Kevlar wrote:I think he should slash her throat and bury her in lime. But that's just Kev =P

Hehehehe... *slowly stop laughing* Tape

Knowing how big of a company Blizzard is though I can imagine you can get the website or a GM to renew all your accounts somehow.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:16 am

Fucking bitch, shoot her in the head and leave her to rot.
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:19 am

Now just imagine how he would have reacted if it had be SWTOR he had been playing instead of WOW? Mad
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:19 am

Well that was a bit tame, I expected a bit more than that freak out, although destroying his PC was a bit over the top.

Welcome to delete my accounts whenever my imaginary GF.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm

To be honest, she should have just left him.

If she didn't like him for who is is and what he enjoys doing then she should get over herself and find someone new.

It helps no one to "get even" for something she had no right to be angry over.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Jacan Na'al wrote:To be honest, she should have just left him.

If she didn't like him for who is is and what he enjoys doing then she should get over herself and find someone new.

So true...but I still find it funny as...
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Maybe now he'll get out of that small little room and go out into the fuckin world.

Very Happy
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:26 am

Jasterk Staren wrote:Maybe now he'll get out of that small little room and go out into the fuckin world.

Very Happy

going off to the store doesnt count? damn.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:57 am

LOL, well that was pretty damn messed up, if he only plays it at night or early in the morning its ok but seems to me like he played it A LOT.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:13 am

Jacan Na'al wrote:To be honest, she should have just left him.

To be fair to her, she probably was being neglected and treated like Hell under a video game. That's not exactly cool. Though, I will agree that you should walk out if you can't deal with someone, especially if they find a video game more interesting than you.

But it was pretty funny in the "wow, I can't imagine how pissed this loser's going to be".
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:02 am

agreed, maybe she was just about to leave him and thats why she did it when she did...delete all of his good characters, then break up with him...its so evil!
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:09 am

Jeme'Maer wrote:agreed, maybe she was just about to leave him and thats why she did it when she did...delete all of his good characters, then break up with him...its so evil!

Slash throat, bury in quick lime =P
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm trying to find the original video/person who submitted it out of curiosity. Razz
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaliyah Teh Naast Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:39 am

Oh yeah I seen this video before Guy freaks out after his WoW characters get deleted (bad language) 91675 so epic.
What I want to know is what did he do to his butt? He got so upset he tried to... I don't even want to say it!
Kaliyah Teh Naast
Kaliyah Teh Naast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down