Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sith Warriors: New Video + Companion characters

+5
No'Saj Rol'Yat
Jasterk Staren
Filipe Barro
Dessanar
Beadle
9 posters

Go down

Sith Warriors: New Video + Companion characters Empty Sith Warriors: New Video + Companion characters

Post  Beadle Fri May 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Video is here: |link|
Comes from the FOTOR Fan Friday preview here: |link|
Edit: Yeah its all p on the TOR site now anyways.

Last edited by Beadle on Sat May 29, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beadle
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Sith Warriors: New Video + Companion characters Empty Re: Sith Warriors: New Video + Companion characters

Post  Dessanar Sat May 29, 2010 12:52 pm

oh my god that looked great.....
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Sith Warriors: New Video + Companion characters Empty Re: Sith Warriors: New Video + Companion characters

Post  Filipe Barro Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:07 am

I am absolutely loving the fact that each individual class will have its own storyline. Which gives me the idea that I want to create at least one character for every class, and play around with each storyline and their various options. I have the distinct feeling this game will finally pull me away from WoW. Anyways im sorry for carrying on like that, just the whole mention of storyline with those companions popped into my head right away.
Filipe Barro
Filipe Barro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:11 am

That was pretty epic, still gotta be a Cowboy/Gunslinger/Outlaw/Smuggler though!

Cant wait to put on the duster and wide brim hat with my duel revolving blasters!

www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/classes/smuggler/images/ca3_800x450.jpg" alt="" />

Sith Warriors: New Video + Companion characters Ca4_131x99
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:36 am

Yeah great video!.. was released a couple of weeks before E3,notice at 1:14 in the vid it shows the sith riding a speeder bike also...lots of great hints in there.

@ Jasterk .. hell yes mate I cannot wait either my friend!
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:35 pm

I noticed something very interesting that people have been looking over in the video...It may be possible to actually have your enemies actually look like they are dying, rather than the whole die in the same place when you land type death action.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:47 am

Jeme'Maer wrote:I noticed something very interesting that people have been looking over in the video...It may be possible to actually have your enemies actually look like they are dying, rather than the whole die in the same place when you land type death action.

Ages ago in one of the videos everyone thought that there might be a ragdoll effect.
Maybe the HeroEngine site has the features listed or something...
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenix Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Tyren Vaal wrote:
Jeme'Maer wrote:I noticed something very interesting that people have been looking over in the video...It may be possible to actually have your enemies actually look like they are dying, rather than the whole die in the same place when you land type death action.

Ages ago in one of the videos everyone thought that there might be a ragdoll effect.
Maybe the HeroEngine site has the features listed or something...

Ragdoll Hutt?!?
Fenix
Fenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 pm

I can just imagine a Hutt just jiggling around, while the ragdoll effect attempts to get their heavy bodies off the ground.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Lol that could be interesting to see
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rale Onsari Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:25 pm

That looks cool.
Rale Onsari
Rale Onsari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down