Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight, Defender of the Republic

+7
Carlen Darko
Darka
Arashi Storm
Bahn Durm
Tyren Vaal
Mictian
Jacan Na'al
11 posters

Go down

Jedi Knight, Defender of the Republic Empty Jedi Knight, Defender of the Republic

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:33 am

For thousands of years the Knights of the Jedi Order have been the guardians of peace and justice in The Old Republic. Through disciplined training and meditation, the Jedi Knights achieve perfect union of body and mind, allowing them to meet any situation with focused, fearless attention. Strengthened by the Force, they are able to turn this training into brilliant displays of lightsaber combat inspiring allies and disheartening those who would see the Republic fall.www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/na/icon_NewsArticles_20091030_JediKnight_131x99.gif" alt="" />

Access the latest HoloNet entry now to see a full profile of these heroic Jedi Knights, including videos showing them in action! Also, be sure to visit the Media section to get downloadable screenshots, concept art, and wallpapers!
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight, Defender of the Republic Empty Re: Jedi Knight, Defender of the Republic

Post  Mictian Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:14 am

The long awaited class is finally released! Very Happy and it looks awesome, haha
Mictian
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight, Defender of the Republic Empty Re: Jedi Knight, Defender of the Republic

Post  Tyren Vaal Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:14 am

I want to make a Kel Dor Jedi Knight.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:08 am

Tyren Vaal wrote:I want to make a Kel Dor Jedi Knight.

Shotty!!
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:13 am

I meant to get this out Jacan, but it ended up being a very busy day for me. I thought the Knight looked pretty good. I just hope he has the ability to pick up force jump.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Darka Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:25 am

Now the question is, what are the last two?
I hope its not two more force user classes :(

Imperial Assassin is pretty much confirmed they found the leak on the forums
Darka
Darka

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:48 am

Arashi wrote:I meant to get this out Jacan, but it ended up being a very busy day for me. I thought the Knight looked pretty good. I just hope he has the ability to pick up force jump.

No worries, my weekend isn't busy for once so I got it out.

I have seen the Imp Assassin leaks as well, which pleases me.

The last two classes? The mind boggles with possibilities...
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 pm

Bahn Durm wrote:

Shotty!!

Hehe, your going to be a Kel Dor Jedi Knight too? Any other Kel Dor's in our guild?

my main is going to be a trooper anyway though
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:20 am

Sweet.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Go Nautolan Jedi! Since Imperial Assassin has been unofficially confirmed I would think that the next would be some type of engineer class.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusic Terron Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Carlen Darko wrote:Sweet.

Agreed! Can't wait to play this class!
Rusic Terron
Rusic Terron

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:09 am

Tyren Vaal wrote:
Bahn Durm wrote:

Shotty!!

Hehe, your going to be a Kel Dor Jedi Knight too? Any other Kel Dor's in our guild?

my main is going to be a trooper anyway though

Yeah, ever since "Jedi Power Battles" I've liked playing as a Kel Dor. It makes me very happy. Then I got to know more about the Kel Dor race and what not and definitely needed to be able to play that race in an upcoming MMO. Ergo why Bahn is who I am.

Not to mention the Kel Dor have a knack for being Force Sensitive, so I was pretty pleased about the Jedi Knight update.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Thalos Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:11 am

man o man this class is going to be awesome! I'm a bit cerious though. Is this class more of a tank type class or dps type?

just in case no one understands these terms :)
-tank (High damage midigation) (can take alot of hits)
-damage per second (high damage output)
Thalos
Thalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Nice this may be my first choice of pick
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down