Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight Class?

5 posters

Go down

Jedi Knight Class? Empty Jedi Knight Class?

Post  Rusic Terron Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 pm

With the release of the "Sith Warrior" I am wondering... will they release a "Jedi Knight" class for the republic? and have name's like "Jedi Master" and "Sith Lord" as title's you have to earn or choose from as you go on? If so I like this idea... what do you guy's think?
Rusic Terron
Rusic Terron

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight Class? Empty Re: Jedi Knight Class?

Post  Arashi Storm Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:24 am

I have no idea what they will call it. I could probably spend all day coming up with different ideas for it, but I don't want to get a cool idea in my head on how I would like to see it play out and then it be different. I'm just gonna wait and see how it plays out.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:58 am

I believe it would just be called "Jedi Knight". If they are just showing one class of jedi each, I hope that bioware allows us to gain titles as Terron said, otherwise I might get pretty bored being a jedi.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:32 am

Yeah, but what could "Jedi Knight" have that is unique and different from the normal Jedi class itself? That's something worth thinking about.
Could it be a Jedi Weaponmaster, or a special healer type maybe?
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight Class? Empty I dunno.

Post  Aumra Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:14 pm

I recon it'll be either Jedi or Jedi Knight. Since the Jedi are an order, rather than ideological descendants of a race, like the Sith, I don't think its a bad idea to simply go with them being called Jedi.

Then again, it's all conjecture. Haha I recon we'll find out soon enough.
Aumra
Aumra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down