Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight finally released this Friday??

+3
Bahn Durm
Arashi Storm
Delyn
7 posters

Go down

Jedi Knight finally released this Friday?? Empty Jedi Knight finally released this Friday??

Post  Delyn Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Link to a mmorpg article here

but really thx to the guys over at DarthHater.com

seems to be that they are gonna unveil the Jedi Knight class on friday maybe.

I mean I know that this class is a given (what with the canon and all) but it is kinda exciting cause it's getting closer to launch, well it is for me (probably cause I'm stuck at home with no tv.)

so clickity mcclick and have a gander
Delyn
Delyn

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight finally released this Friday?? Empty Re: Jedi Knight finally released this Friday??

Post  Arashi Storm Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Thanks man!
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight finally released this Friday?? Empty Re: Jedi Knight finally released this Friday??

Post  Bahn Durm Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 am

There's a lot of this going on around the forums for the Jedi class.
Here's how it's going to go down...
Option #1: They release the class and it's split half and half between those who are thrilled that THE class that has been anticipated since the game's announcement is released and those that are pissed that it's been overly expected and that they wanted something brand new and shocking. "this sux"
Option #2: They do not release the class because it's "expected" and they give us something new like the dev blog on Bolmorra or something like that, or even a dreaded Fan Friday. This has the same people that wanted the Jedi class revealed sad and disappointed about the hype that never became, but satisfied with the update nonetheless. Then those f*ckers that would have b*tched about the Jedi update are bitching about how they were lead on about the class release and aren't happy with the meaningless crap that was released this week.

Either way.... I hope they release the Jedi class this week, get it over with, and do a damned good job of it.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 am

I hear ya Bahn. I personally like any update I can get but am dying for some solid game info. I like how the updates seem to be big every Friday now. Hopefully this will get us to the solid info fairly soon. Though as bad as I want to get this solid info, I will not complain to Bioware about it.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:45 am

I would just like to point out that just because it is obviously being worked on at the moment that does not automatically mean it will be the next thing revealed. I said the same thing on the TOR forums.

We don't know how much time goes into these pages, not to mention that all reveals are run by lucasarts before going public which adds unfathomable time to anything being produced.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:48 am

It's definitely speculation. Those that are adddicted don't have anything else to do I guess.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Delyn Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Arashi wrote:It's definitely speculation. Those that are adddicted don't have anything else to do I guess.

speculation huh? hmm speculate this buddy! lol

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes/jedi-knight

i hate to say it... no wait i really love to say it.

told ya so!

heh just kidding, i wasnt sure either.

the animation looks sweet, though i'm sticking to smuggler
Delyn
Delyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusic Terron Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:48 am

Check out the outfitting:

www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/classes/jedi-knight/ca1_800x450.jpg" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/classes/jedi-knight/ca1_800x450.jpg

www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/classes/jedi-knight/ca2_800x450.jpg" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/classes/jedi-knight/ca2_800x450.jpg

www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/classes/jedi-knight/ca3_800x450.jpg" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/classes/jedi-knight/ca3_800x450.jpg

www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/classes/jedi-knight/ca4_800x450.jpg" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/classes/jedi-knight/ca4_800x450.jpg

The Sabers look kickass. I can't wait to play this Class!!!! Smile

Last edited by Rusic Terron on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Rusic Terron
Rusic Terron

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:25 am

I am definitely pretty happy with what I see so far. The sabers do look nice.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Darka Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:27 am

Would look awesome as an ithorian!
Darka
Darka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:19 pm

I don't like the overdone fancier lightsabers.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusic Terron Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:27 pm

Tyren Vaal wrote:I don't like the overdone fancier lightsabers.

Pessimist... JK! wouldn't it be cool if you could choose how your lightsaber looks? kind of like in
SW: Jedi Academy... or ab least what your first saber looks like Smile
Rusic Terron
Rusic Terron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down