Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic Navy

+4
Kevlar
Arashi Storm
Bahn Durm
alpha-sierra
8 posters

Go down

Republic Navy Empty Republic Navy

Post  alpha-sierra Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:35 pm

On 28th June we were contacted by Tulkas Nuuk - Ambassador and Captain and Chancellor of The Judicial Committee saying that you were interested in an alliance.

I apologize that we did not respond to it sooner but we didn't then have an active embassy unit, if you are still interested in an alliance we are.

I am Grand Admiral Alpha-Sierra one of the two second in commands.

We have currently 159 regestred members, 50-70+ of which are active daily-weekly.

We accept all republic classes and have 3 membership units.

The Marines - Our ground landing forces ideal for Troopers

The Navy - The fleet of the Republic Navy piloting our squadrons

The Privateers - Unlike merc's privateers are sworn agents of the republic but they are given the opportunity as agents to work more solo gathering Intel etc. ideal for smugglers.

Our command structure is made up of two commands:

Fleet Command - These are your first officers, midshipman, and CGO (company grade officers) It is through the fleet staff the staples of the everyday tasks are ordered and directed. Atop the fleet/command staff is the Imperators of an entire legion/fleet/squadron you name it.

High Command - Is made up of three members, the two grand admirals serve the grand admiral of the navy and form the basis of supreme authroity over the entire guild.

We hope to here from you soon. We will designate a ambassador to talk with you but until that happens i will fill that role.
alpha-sierra
alpha-sierra

Back to top Go down

Republic Navy Empty Re: Republic Navy

Post  Bahn Durm Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:50 pm

Greetings, Alpha-Sierra!!
Although I do not speak for the guild nor for our Judicial Committee (the group that runs our 'Embassy' if you will), but I do welcome you to our boards. By all means, feel free to check us out further and our other allies.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:22 am

Welcome Alpha-Sierra. We are glad to hear that you are seeking an alliance. OUF holds what might be considered a different view on alliances. We believe it to be a structured agreement between two guilds. This agreement would hold our two guilds to predefined terms on multiple areas including raiding, crafting, and so on. If you are interested in such an alliance we would gladly begin talks on such terms. Because of the current state of the game some guilds may wish to forgo such agreements until more details on game mechanics are released. Guilds who wish to remain on friendly terms but without an alliance agreement will be considered friends of the guild. We understand the reasons behind either path and will always honor another guilds wishes when it comes to foreign affairs. Please contact me or Arashi if you have any questions or if you wish to open negotiations on an alliance. Until then we welcome your guild and will place your guild amongst other friends of the guild. Please be sure to read the sticky in this forum labeled "To our Friends and Allies" and feel free to post on the forums.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:20 am

We welcome you to OUF! I apologize that Master Nuuk has not been able to continue contact with you. He has had some real life stuff take him away for a while. Like Garr mentioned you are welcome to contact myself or Garr if you wish to begin communications.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 am

Welcome Sailor! =P
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:33 am

Welcome to the forums.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  alpha-sierra Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Thank you everyone for your responce.

I agree that for now we should forgo agreeing terms of an alliance untill further information about the game has been released and untill then we are greatfull of your hosbitality and we will conderer you freinds untill further notice and in the future when terms of an alliance can be considered and I or a later appointed diplomat will contact you so we may open negotiations (and vice versa just contact me on via PM on our forums).

Like wise feel free to explore and post on our forums.
alpha-sierra
alpha-sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruka Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:20 am

Welcome guys to the OUF boards.
Ruka
Ruka

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatho Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:39 am

Welcome.
Gatho
Gatho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:10 am

Welcome to the OUF, we are glad to have contact with a guild such as yours.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down