Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Saints of the Old Republic

+4
Tyren Vaal
Toranilor
Dessanar
SWTOR_Saints
8 posters

Go down

Greetings from Saints of the Old Republic Empty Greetings from Saints of the Old Republic

Post  SWTOR_Saints Sat May 01, 2010 10:01 am

Greetings,

i would like to introduce myself. I am Julmay, an ambassador from Saints of the Old Republic. I wanted to make sure that i introduced myself to our allies and see how things are progressing for you.
SWTOR_Saints
SWTOR_Saints

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Saints of the Old Republic Empty Re: Greetings from Saints of the Old Republic

Post  Dessanar Sat May 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Hi Julmay,

Welcome to our Forum its very nice to meet you.
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Saints of the Old Republic Empty Re: Greetings from Saints of the Old Republic

Post  Toranilor Sat May 01, 2010 1:44 pm

An ambasador! Quickly, release the diplomats!

*Presses big red button on wall*

Welcome to your forums Julmay, I look forward to learning more about SoTOR!
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sat May 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Welcome to our guild, a JC member will reply to this topic soon.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun May 02, 2010 1:57 am

Hey there, welcome to our humble abode.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:58 am

Welcome Julmay. As head of the JC, which oversees foreign relations for OUF, we're glad to have you here. We welcome any member of SotOR to sign up here and participate in our forum and public guild events. As for progression, the announcement thread labeled To our Friends and Allies outlines OUF's approach to alliances. If SotOR wishes to pursue a full alliance then we would welcome them to the table. However, OUF is holding off on setting up alliances for the moment until we can learn more about the game. We look forward to our continuing friendship.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian Mon May 03, 2010 11:27 am

Heya! ^^ Welcome to the Forums =)
Mictian
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Mon May 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Hello, welcome to our neck of the woods!
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Tue May 04, 2010 5:39 am

Greetings and welcomes!!
Glad that you found us. By all means, feel free to make yourself(ves) familiar with our forums and members. Hope to see you around more often.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down