Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the Vanguards of the Republic

+12
Reicho Seitoshi
Calintus Alvazor
Gatho
Thalos
Foilole
Phinaeus
Rygal Blaqk
Arashi Storm
Quinlan Sa'athis
Toranilor
Jeme'Maer
Thrakan Vong
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hello from the Vanguards of the Republic Empty Hello from the Vanguards of the Republic

Post  Thrakan Vong Thu May 28, 2009 2:35 am

Greetings, I am Master Thrakan Vong of the Vanguards of the Republic (VotR) and wish to form a alliance with the OUF. We are small in number, but are all active 26 total. We are allies with Jedi Order and a bounty hunter clan known as Death Watch. We only have one enemy but they are no threat, when I created the guild there was already bad blood between their members and I. It is the QoD or Quantum of Darkness, as I said before they're little threat. We also have squads for different jobs such as frontlines, espionage and so on. We are a trooper and Jedi guild and we have our own code, but use the original Jedi heirarchy but no Grand Master rank.
Our website is
http://jediunite.webs.com/
Our Forum is
http://s1.zetaboards.com/VoTR/index/
We have a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF7RHgK7aAg
A myspace
http://www.myspace.com/460938103

I hope a alliance will be possible
FOR THE REPUBLIC!!

Last edited by Thrakan Vong on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Thrakan Vong
Thrakan Vong

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Vanguards of the Republic Empty Re: Hello from the Vanguards of the Republic

Post  Jeme'Maer Thu May 28, 2009 2:45 am

Hello and welcome to the OUF forums
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Vanguards of the Republic Empty Re: Hello from the Vanguards of the Republic

Post  Thrakan Vong Thu May 28, 2009 2:55 am

Thank you
Thrakan Vong
Thrakan Vong

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Thu May 28, 2009 3:04 am

Welcome!
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Thu May 28, 2009 3:32 am

I noticed you edited your post to remove RN and replace it with OUF.
Do you have a selection criteria or are you posting the same message on all guild forums you can find?

Oh and welcome, the Diplomats will be along shortly to take care of the warm fuzzies, and no doubt clear up any offense I might cause.
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:56 am

Greetings VotR!

Quinlan Sa'athis wrote:I noticed you edited your post to remove RN and replace it with OUF.
Do you have a selection criteria or are you posting the same message on all guild forums you can find?

Oh and welcome, the Diplomats will be along shortly to take care of the warm fuzzies, and no doubt clear up any offense I might cause.

Haha. Well I am glad you pointed it out. I would also like to know the same, but asked in a more friendly tone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrakan Vong Thu May 28, 2009 4:08 am

Sorry I had just got through typing my alliance application for another guild and it sorta slipped my mind
Thrakan Vong
Thrakan Vong

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Thu May 28, 2009 5:02 am

Welcome to the OUF forums Thrakan Vong. We are pleased you stopped by and hope you feel welcome. I must admit that we are currently engaged in communications with several other guilds. Unfortunately we do not have the man power to send an ambassador to your forums to help set up communications between our guilds. However I would like to encourage VotR to stop by here anytime. We look forward to getting to know you and the possibility of a future alliance.

Humbly,
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrakan Vong Thu May 28, 2009 6:40 am

Thankyou, and I will be sure to stay in touch with you.
Thrakan Vong
Thrakan Vong

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Thu May 28, 2009 9:34 am

Welcome to the OUF forums =)
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Phinaeus Thu May 28, 2009 9:52 am

you have an enemy this early already? i hope the elders will discuss whether we want the possibility of passive bad blood at this early stage. could be a concern. welcome to the forums. all the best and happy posting
Phinaeus
Phinaeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole Thu May 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Welcome to rhe Forums
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrakan Vong Thu May 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Do not worry Phinaeus, they declared us enemies and already have several others. They're to much talk, and we predict they are going to fail very soon
Thrakan Vong
Thrakan Vong

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Thu May 28, 2009 4:20 pm

<Edited for Clarity>

Great to see you, hope you hang around.
Hopefully that enemy guild of yours wont cause too much trouble, THEY might have allies too..
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrakan Vong Fri May 29, 2009 2:12 am

2 allies and 4 enemies that they know about
Thrakan Vong
Thrakan Vong

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrakan Vong Fri May 29, 2009 7:42 am

Thats the QoDs list, I hope that we will be able to work together to succeed over the enemies that have created this inbalance in the Force.
Thrakan Vong
Thrakan Vong

Back to top Go down

Post  Thalos Sat May 30, 2009 12:55 am

Welcome to our forums and the crowd. Good to have others enter the community.
Thalos
Thalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatho Sat May 30, 2009 2:54 am

Welcomes.
Gatho
Gatho

Back to top Go down

Post  Calintus Alvazor Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:25 am

we need to find someone with high computer skills to hack the QoD and place illegal material on there web page. get the authorities on there backs!!! fight a battle with no blood shed. that way we can all drink coffee and eat muffins in peace.
-Calintus
Calintus Alvazor
Calintus Alvazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Reicho Seitoshi Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:56 am

I love coffee! It is the best tasting drink in the world, next to grape fanta.
Reicho Seitoshi
Reicho Seitoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Calintus Alvazor Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:45 am

fanta fanta, dont you wanna fanta fanta
Calintus Alvazor
Calintus Alvazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:17 am

Calintus Alvazor wrote:fanta fanta, dont you wanna fanta fanta
The first time I went to Great Britain, I had a Fanta.
Soooooo much better than the crap that was being shuffled out in the US.
Don't they use real sugar over there?
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Calintus Alvazor Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:59 am

i have never tried a fanta. haha, so i have no clue. sounds like something reicho would know. lol
Calintus Alvazor
Calintus Alvazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Nuuk Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:50 am

Calintus Alvazor wrote:we need to find someone with high computer skills to hack the QoD and place illegal material on there web page. get the authorities on there backs!!! fight a battle with no blood shed. that way we can all drink coffee and eat muffins in peace.
-Calintus

Dear Calintus Alvazor,
I cherish your passion for our Order.
Nevertheless, I would like to encourage you and any other guild member with ideas regarding hacking not to do so.

We will fight whenever is needed. But believe me, there is no sense in recurring to such methods. I had personally fought those kind of conducts in other MMOs.
Please do not ruin the game. Mantain cool and enjoy the quest of the rightous.

Regards,
Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Calintus Alvazor Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:52 am

it was more of an attempt at humor than anything. i also can not stand tampering and hacking in games. I apologize if i offended you.
-Calintus
Calintus Alvazor
Calintus Alvazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next