Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STORY-Fah Garel Part 2: Inquisitor

5 posters

Go down

STORY-Fah Garel Part 2: Inquisitor Empty STORY-Fah Garel Part 2: Inquisitor

Post  Jasterk Staren Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:35 am

Inquisitor- One who inquires or makes an inquisition, especially a questioner who is excessively rigorous or harsh.

Fah Garel-Inquisitor

Chapter One-Escape

Fah stood at the edge of the smoldering eighth level of the sith building on Korriban. He had to act quickly, dark jedi had entered the building and men were getting off the turbolift, men who he guessed werent here to sit down and have a cup of caf with him. But maybe they didn't know where he was yet in all this smoke and wreckage. Fah took a deep breath and braced for the pain he knew would come from his broken ribs. He grabbed a bundle of the couple hundred foot long group of wires that stretched all the way down to the ground where three sith fighters sat, his only chance of escape.

He took two steps and leapt from the edge gripping the wire with all his might then loosening his fingers to begin the decent. Fah's boots touched down a few seconds later and he rolled forward reducing the impact that sent a spear of searing pain through his chest. He quickly recovered enough to half jog and half limp over to one of the sith fighters that sat with its cockpit open. He heard a commotion of yelling and searching from where he had just come and climbed into the starfighter.

This wasn't his first time piloting a X class sith starfighter. It was a interceptor meant to patrol supply lanes but it had been adopted by many dark jedi who liked the heavy weaponry and could make it much more maneuverable then the average pilot through the use of force powers, and it had a look reminiscent of the sith starfighters used by some sith a few hundred years earlier. As far as he know they had cranked them out of something called the star factory and almost demolished the republic.

Fah closed the canopy and fired up the engines. He looked over the dashboard and saw three dark jedi drop down in front of the ship, they knew where he was now. Fah squeezed the trigger and at the same time pushed the repsolifts to max. He hit one dark jedi and raised above the top of the building a second later. He gunned the engines and rocketed toward space, hoping to leave the dusty sith infested planet behind him for a long time.

As he approached the edge of the atmosphere he realized he had taken no enemy fire. Something was up. The ship entered into the cold reaches of space, and a waiting sith tractor beam. The starfighter stopped in its tracks jerking Fah back and forth against the crash webbing. He let out a cry of pain and took a long rattled breath.

Fah followed his direction of ascent up to a sith battlecruiser. Uh-OH!
When you cant get out, get farther in..

To Be Continued!

Last edited by Jasterk Staren on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

STORY-Fah Garel Part 2: Inquisitor Empty Re: STORY-Fah Garel Part 2: Inquisitor

Post  Jasterk Staren Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:37 am

As always please comment and tell me what you think of my stories if you want to or if you can.

Fah Garel-Inquisitor

Chapter Two-Blast from the Past

The sith starfighter eased into the main fighter bay on the underbelly of the looming sith battle cruiser.
It settled down softly on the deck, landing gear retracted, and then the tractor beam detached. From somewhere behind an ion blast was shot into the ship to stop Fah from firing the weapons. Damn sith!

Fah pressed the canopy release latch and looked around the hanger at the squads of sith troopers all pointing heavy repeating blaster rifles at his head. Fah was getting used to being blown up and shot at now. He looked to his right and standing a few feet from where he sat was apparently a dark jedi as Fah could see by his flowing black robe, cape, and attached lightsaber. He looked like he was in charge and Fah knew him from somewhere.

He didn't forget a face easily and suddenly it came to him. Trantck Obdum, he had been a treasure hunter just like Fah's father and they had been on a hunt together when his father was killed. obviously he was no treasure hunter and he sure wasn't dead. Fah had been told that his dad and Trantck had been killed in flight when the hyperdrive malfunctioned and exploded.
Now he suspected otherwise.

A few soldiers wrestled Fah out of the cockpit and then to his knees in front of Trantck. "Trantck you lying sith bastard!" He laughed and then spoke. "Fah Garel, you truly are your fathers son, he wasn't to fond of my kind either or at least he wasnt when he found out who i truly am."

The soldiers pulled off Fah's helmet as he replied. "A murderer?" Actually I am the great sith lord, Darth Kradius. Enough mindless bickering though, I actually just need your helmet."

"What?! My helmet, why?" Fah replied astounded.

"Like i would actually tell you!"

Darth Kradius took hold of Fah's helmet and walked toward and out the door way twenty or so feet away and yelled back on his way out. "Take him to the brig!"

To be continued!

Last edited by Jasterk Staren on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:18 am

Fah Garel-Inquisitor

Chapter Three-Awakening

Fah woke up in a small eight by ten foot stall, completely surrounded by durasteel with one shimmering, unrelenting and humming light on the ceiling. One of the guards had hit him over the head with a rifle and the bright light only made his headache worse. He rolled into an upright position on the cot then stood up with a groan.

He was still wearing his armor, thanks to its electrified security system only Fah could remove it, but all his weapons were gone along with his precious helmet. He needed to find a way out and discover why that dirty sith lier wanted it so bad.

Fah surveyed the room, no vents large enough to fit through. He looked over at the door that had no windows and only a slit in the door where one would insert a ID card. Fah sat back on the cot defeated. YES! Fah remembered his security override card. Fah put his right leg on the other and pried of the heel of his boot. Inside was the card, a little trick his late father had been fond of when being captured on smuggling runs by sith patrol vessels.

Fah got up and took two steps to the door. Here goes He inserted the card and he waited a few seconds, but it seemed like many more. The green light flashed and he pulled the card out and put in his pocket. The door flew open with surprising speed and fah lept into the hallway. A guard had turned toward the opening door and Fah landed a mandolorian sized punch on his face. The guard fell o the ground limp, his blaster rifle clattering across the deck.

Fah scooped up the rifle and looked both directions. One led to a solid wall and one to a door and control panel next to it. Fah jogged over noticing the security camera on the ceiling.

ALERT! ALERT!

The alarm sounded a second time before fah put two bolts into the speaker and then the camera. He stepped over to the control panel and accessed the menu. "I need to find my stuff."

Cells lined the walls, five on each side and the detainee storage room. Fah guessed he wasn't the only one the sith had wrongfully imprisoned. He opened the storage room and then checked the other cells. He heard shouts and foot steps beyond the door next to him and he put another couple blaster bolts into the control panel. The control panel showed a large ventilation shaft in the storage room, and one prisoner in the cell next to it.

Fah opened all the doors and jogged into the storage room. Inside were his gauntlets, blasters, holsters, and all his other effects. On the other side of the dimly lit room was a hold out blaster in a holster and a 5,000 credit chip. He figured it was the other detainees and elected not to take it. He put on his duel mandolorian blasters and pushed the rest of his stuff up into the air vent, he didn't have time.

Ten standard minutes later

Fah crawled through the dusty tasteless air in a desperate attempt to find another air vent opening. This ship was huge and he didn't have any time to look at the map on the control panel. He had heard blasters once he had got a ways down the air vent and thought the sith had probably got in and killed the other prisoner. Then again with 5,000 credits and a nice holdout blaster like the one he had seen, its owner must of been good with it.

Fah Finally came to another opening a few meters ahead and he dropped from his knees to a prone position. He crawled over to the opening that faced downward and observed the small room below. It was dark and he could only make out shapes of bottles and mops. must be cleaning equipment Fah pushed his body over the vent so his legs could get through then he dropped into the darkness. His boots made a louder sound then he would of liked and he froze, listening to the the hallway outside the room. He heard shouting and the familiar clanking of a dozen or more soldiers armor as they ran by.

He decided he was safe when the sound died down and groped for the door controls. While he was looking down searching the door whooshed open and he looked up into the eyes of a dark jedi.

"Nice try mandolorian, you almost escaped!"
K-PAKKK!
The dark jedi's head exploded as a blaster bolt flew threw it and Fah's face was splattered with the remains.

Fah was momentarily before he realized the being behind the blaster just saved his life. He stepped into the hall and looked to the right where the bolt had come from. A few meters away stood a man hold the holdout blaster and wearing the holster. He was about six feet tall, thirty standard years old with short brown hair, knee high boots, a white shirt, a black vest, blue captain pants with the gold stripe down the side and he definitely wasn't a sith.

"Who in the blazes are you, a mandolorian?!" The man pointed his gun at Fah with a look of distrust on his face.
Fah quickly replied not wanting that hairline trigger to twitch when he wasn't wearing a helmet. "Hey pal im the one who got you out, I opened the doors and escaped through the air vent."

The man dropped the gun. "All right then, lets get to the hanger and get the hell outa here."

The duo jogged down endless hallways looking for a way to the hanger. Just as they turned the corner a squad of troops appeared at the end of the hall. With startling speed the stranger lifted the blaster and sent ten bolts down the hall. Fah did the same and in a few moments the soldiers were a pile of smoking durasteel and flesh. "Hey, what’s your name?" He turned and replied.
"Zack Solom."

Fah introduced himself and they moved on. A few minutes later a female security guard turned the corner and Zack punched here square in the face. Zack immediately tried to interrogate. "Wheres the hanger!!?" Fah turned and fired a bolt into an approaching soldier. The security officer stammered, blood running from her nose. "I-I-Im not even a sith!, I mean, I am but i'm just a lackey I don't even want to be a sith, I was forced to!"

"Where!" Zack was losing his patience and Fah heard more footsteps. "Th-this way." She stood up and pointed as she began to run.

Fah pulled a thermal detonator and tossed it down the hallway in the direction of the foot steps. He swiveled and moved into a jog behind Zack and the security officer. A few moments later he felt the deck rock and gathered that the detonator had done a lot of damage.

The trio reached a turbo lift and they piled inside looking both ways to check for sith. Fah examined his armor and weapons quickly before the turbolift screeched to a halt. Fah stepped into the hall at a tactical pace and scanned the area. He was about to say clear when a door opened and a dark jedi flew from the opening with a force assisted leap.

Fah reacted with all the speed he could muster, dropping his rifle to hang by its sling and reaching for the vibroblade on his back. He barely blocked the sith’s blade as it ignited on its way down toward his head.
Fah parried and blocked a few more swings and strikes. On mandalor he had been a accomplished swordsman but against a lightsaber it took all his concentration.

The flurry of strikes and blocks lasted only twenty seconds before the vibroblade was knocked from Fah's grip. The sith swung for his head to finish the job. Fah desperately lifted his beskar clad gauntlet and intercepted the blade. It merely left a burn mark and Fah hit the sith in the face with all his might. The Dark jedi stumbled backwards and Fah activated his magnetic right glove, summoning his vibroblade. He stabbed it into the Dark jedi and left it there.

He picked up the fallen warrior's lightsaber and called for Zack and the security officer. "C'mon lets get going!" They had been standing in the turbolift doorway watching with stunned face's. The trio walked over to a large thick door with dual locks and the girl pressed a security code into the door as it opened into a medium sized hanger containing only a few ships. Fah dropped to one knee and sighted down his rifle, it was beginning to grow on him since he had acquired it in the detention cell and now he had a sith lightsaber to go with it, hanging on his belt. Next to a sith fighter a couple hundred feet away was a sith pilot going over a datapad. He looked up and a shocked look formed on his young face. Fah quickly disposed of him and stepped into the hanger.

"Which ones your's Zack?" He looked over the ships and pointed across the deck. "That one!" It looked like a new Fondor class freighter with quite the number of modifications. Quad lasers on top and bottom with a cylindrical streamline shape, the cockpit protruding from the front.

"Lets go!" Fah began running toward the ship and stopped to look at the security guard. He contemplated killing her. "You, get out of here!" She didn't budge and Fah raised his rifle.

She spoke. "Can I come with you, please? If I stay here they will only torture me for showing you the hanger and I was forced by my father to join the sith navy!"

Fah looked over a Zack for a decision. "Fine by me, as long as she isn't in the way."
She replied with a sound of relief and excitement. "Oh i wont be, i promise!"

The three of them ran the rest of the way to Zacks ship and they walked up the ramp. In the spacious cockpit there were five chairs along with a highly advanced navacomputer and a modified computer add on that looked like it controlled one of the new .5 hyperdrives. "Very nice Zack."

He was already powering up the ship. "Thanks, sit here and activate the anti-personal weapons."

Fah sat down next to Zack and the girl sat in the back taking off and throwing here sith cap into the corner. Fah flipped the power converter switched and took hold of the joystick looking into the screen that was wired to the camera under the ship. Two blaster cannons lowers down out of they're compartments and target reticles appeared. Some sith had filed into the hanger and were setting up a tri-pod mounted blaster cannon.

Fah squeezed the trigger and blew them away. "Here we GO!" yelled Zack. The ship rumbled as its repsolifts pushed it off the deck. The ships landing gear retracted and Zack punched it. At the same time he loaded up a pre-coded system on the nava computer and powered up the shields. The radar showed a squadron of sith fighters coming around the ship after them and Zack seemed to relax a little. "Not to worry." He flipped a switch on the control board and the points of light outside stretched and warped into a blue cloud that surrounded and shot by the ship at the speed of light.

Fah deactivated the blasters and rotated on his chair looking at the girl. "So, to start, whats you're name?"
She replied happily with a smile. "Kara."

He looked over at Zack who was concentrating on the nav screen. "So where we goin buddy?"

"Tattoine."

To be continued.

Im sure there are grammar mistakes so don't hesitate to point them out. Im mostly concerned about things that don't make sense.

Last edited by Jasterk Staren on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:38 am

Very nice work Jasterk! Seriously, keep at it, I want to read more!

Actually, it kind of reminds me to go and finish Alicia's current unfinished plot =S, I'm such a spacehead, I keep forgetting to do stuff.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:40 am

Thanks for reading! Hopefully ill have the next chapter up tonight.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:29 am

Fah Garel-Inquisitor

Chapter Four- Bait

Darth Kradius stood on the bridge of the sith battle cruiser peering out into space. The bridge and its walkways were a flurry of activity as reports came in of a prisoner escape and mounting casualties. Kradius was surprised how fast Fah had gotten out of his cell but he put Fah in a minimum security cell precisely so he could escape.

The inscription Kradius had wanted, that was inscribed in Fah's helmet, was an ancient mandolorian code. Of the correct way to decode it Kradius had no knowledge so he had allowed Fah to escape so that he might lead Kradius to the treasure him self. Leaving the helmet for Fah to find would be to suspicious so he had to take another rout.

En Route to Tattoine..

Fah, Zack, and Kara had talked for the better half of an hour and Fah had learned much about them. Zack was a common smuggler born on Mygeeto, but he had grown up on Taris and later Coruscant in a upper middle class family then he had run away when his father joined the sith navy to fight against the republic. Kara's story wasn't much different, growing up on Alderaan in a esteemed family, and forced into the sith navy. Her parents had wanted a son to carry on the family name and long history of sith involvement, but Kara was a kind hearted person and wanted to help fight the sith.

They were getting along nicely but Kara wanted to know more about Fah. There wasn't much to tell and all he wanted to say was he had grown up on Mandalor, his father was a bounty hunter, so here he was.

There was nearly four hours left before they would be in Tattoine space so Fah suggested they all get some rest. Zack declined, too attached to his ship at the moment, but Kara agreed and asked about the crew quarters but Zack said she could have the captains room. She smiled and went into the room next to the bridge, closing the door behind her. Fah was looking at Zack with a slight smile on his face. Zack looked over with a scowl. "What?!"

"You like that girl don't you."
"Thats nonsense, she's a sith." He replied clearly hiding it.
"No, she isn't, she was just forced to work for them." Fah's smile grew wider.

"Why don't you go talk to her, or i will."
Zack seemed to modest a man and relied, "Whatever Fah."

To be Continued.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:58 am

Is there more Jas? Would certainly hope so. Keep going man.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:11 am

Lol, I didn't think people wanted more but yea ill right another chapter in a while I guess.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:12 am

I think a lot of people just read it and don't bother to comment, which is a shame, because writers really survive on feedback most of the time.

It creates drive to write more.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:18 am

Fah Garel-Inquisitor

Chapter Five- En route

Fah Had done as he said he would and went into the captain's quarters to speak with Kara.
He stepped into the room as the door closed behind him and she was emptying her pockets onto the end table next to the bed. He observed a data card and a palm holo projector, before she turned around and obstructed Fah's view. "Hi Fah, whats wrong?" Deep down Fah wanted to know more about Darth Kradius, but he would just start with the basics. "I just want to know more about you, if you're not to tired to talk."

She sat down on a chair next to the end table and motioned to the one at the foot of the bed. "Actually there's something I want to show you." She grabbed the holo projector and flipped a switch then selected the holo to view. Fah sat and looked at the image that sprang forth from the projector. "What is that?" It looked like a bunch of random marks, but some seemed oddly familiar.
"Well I didn't tell you this earlier because I don't trust Zack, and you're a mandolorian so i figured you could decipher this."

"Where did it come from?"
She replied more seriously, "Well i've actually been feeding information to the republic for months, and when I saw Kradius with a mando helmet I knew it had to be important. He left me in a conference room to guard the helmet while he dealt with the detaining of you, so i took out my holo projector and recorded a image of this inscription that was inside it."

Fah felt like he had been blessed with a miracle and his excitement grew, along with fear. "That was my helmet! Blasted sith if they decode it they'll find whatever my father was hiding! I have to go send a message!" She set the projector down and stood.

He rose to his feet but she reached out and gripped his gloved hand. He was surprised to say the least and merely looked into her eye's. She replied with tears swelling.
"Please stay a little longer I just haven't spent any time with a man who actually wants to know anything about me since I was on Alderaan all those years ago." She let go of his hand and turned away. "Sorry Fah, im being...silly." She wiped her eye's and turned back.

Fah had no idea what to say but he didn't need to speak. She embraced him and held for a few seconds, then looked up and kissed him on the cheek. He was at a loss for words as she stepped back and sat down on the bed. "Thank you Fah." He nodded, as a mandolorian does, and left the room.

A few moments later he sat down next to Zack as he pressed switches and twisted knobs. He looked over at Fah who had a slightly excited yet scared look on his face. "What happened?!"
"Not much..."
Zack clearly didn't believe him, but left it alone.
"Fah told him of the inscriptions in his helmet, the holo Kara had made, and the urgency in which he wanted to send a message to his brother who was a mandolorian historian, and could maybe decode the letters."
Zack replied with a gloom voice.
"My long range projector got blown off back at the sith battle cruiser."

"Damn!" Fah was disappointed, and his anxiety increased.
Zack looked down at his screen for a moment and his mood changed.
"Not to worry Fah! We're coming up on Tattoine right....now."
The shipped winked out of hyperspace as Zack quickly shut down subsystems and the hyperdrive.
"There, now you can send you message, planet-side."

Last edited by Jasterk Staren on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:36 am

hehehe, for a second I thought it was going in a slightly different direction =P

Interesting plot Jas, keep going! I want to see what happens.

Also, thanks for reminding/inspiring me to continue Alicia's short story.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:43 am

Reminds me to get onto all the improvements I need to make to my Battle of Sluis Van story (now available all WIP in the OUF wiki)
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:19 am

Kevlar wrote:hehehe, for a second I thought it was going in a slightly different direction =P

Interesting plot Jas, keep going! I want to see what happens.

Also, thanks for reminding/inspiring me to continue Alicia's short story.

A portion of the plot may go in that direction but it will remain not horrible unlike a romance novel. Plot twists coming!
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:29 am

Fah Garel-Inquisitor

Chapter Six- An Explosive Message

After landing on the planet Fah had immediately exited down the cargo ramp, not wanting to have an awkward moment with Zack and Kara. As a bounty hunter he didn't meet a lot of women who were human and weren't armed to the teeth with missile launchers and thermal detonators.

They had landed in one of the central hangers around Anchorhead. One of the largest the exchange had built hundreds of years earlier, and it was still standing. He examined his dusty active surroundings alive with land speeders, junk, and every species, size, and shape of sentient creature walking back and forth, some with odd looking droids and outdated astromechs.

A group of Jawas stood on the other side of the cylindrical hanger, conversing and messing with some sort of engine and beside Zack's ship was a staggered uneven row of heavily modified junkers, the kind of ships Fah flew. Fah scanned across the hanger again. A trandoshan walked through and out of the hanger and Fah felt as if he knew him, but shook off the feeling.

It was time to go find a wall transmitter and send a message to his brother Jang Garel.

The streets of Tattoine were no less diverse then the hanger, if not more crowded and it actually took a good deal of effort to avoid bumping in to every hot headed thug and bounty hunter. Not that he couldn't handle them but he had just escaped a sith armada and wasn't in the mood for a fight.

Fah looked over the sand colored walls of the surrounding buildings to try and find a wall transmitter. Fah recalled that he would need credits to use the transmitter and checked his pockets. In one was a ten credit ship, more then enough.

Finally he spotted an antenna protruding over the edge of a building, seemingly in an alley. He moved toward the antenna and the crowd thinned slightly around the entrance to the alleyway. He felt refreshed stepping out of the mass of creatures into the cool shaded alleyway. He had been stuck in the dune sea once when a bounty had gone awry and wasn't looking forward to going on any more adventures under the twin suns, which reminded him, he really needed to get a jet pack for quicker travel.

Fah stepped up to the overly used and underly repaired machine that looked like it was about to fall off the wall. It was about chest height and a foot wide protruding a few inches from the wall, with a dirty rusted keyboard and dusty screen. He wiped the dust off the screen the best he could and pressed the power button. It hummed to life, then shut down. He hit the machine on the side not expecting any response but the machine again switched on. He was about to go find another machine but it booted up finally and stayed that way. It had a keyboard and no touch screen so it was probably very old and it was a miracle it worked at all.

He placed his fingers on the buttons and typed in the destination he was sending the message to. He began to type in the message when the screen flickered and again the machine shut off.

"Bantha shit piece a-..."

He heard a beeping sound, similar to that on a thermal detonator. "BLAST!" He dived away from the terminal but he made it just inches short of safety.

The machine exploded sending a heavy concussive wave, hot shrapnel, and sparking debris into the street, and into Fah.

Two minutes later

Fah regained consciousness and felt a throbbing pain in his head and a stabbing pain in his leg. He lay on his stomach with his face in the dirt remembering his broken ribs as they began to radiate pain.

He let out a grunt and rolled over onto his back, then let out another as he righted himself to sit up strait. His right leg was bleeding as he could see it seeping out under his armor plate and now he realized his ears were ringing. In front if him was a flurry of chaos as people ran from the site of the explosion, and the now smoldering rubble of what was the building the transmitter had been attached to.

He began to utter curses one after the other in mandolorian and crawled to his feet.

He started to limp forward when a blaster bolt hit him in the shoulder blade and sent Fah tumbling back to the ground.
Fah knew he was about to go unconscious again and looked around in a daze. Among the chaos a trandoshan stood with a blaster pointed at Fah's face. THIS IS IT! Without his helmet Fah felt naked, and for good reason. He tensed and prepared for the shot that would end his life, but it didn't come.

KAKA! KAKA!
Right before he fell into the darkness he witnessed four shots blow through the trandoshan's head, as an armored figure stepped over Fah's limp body.....

To be continued!

im sure i made mistakes but im working on them.

Last edited by Jasterk Staren on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Maybe I should finish this?
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Jasterk Staren wrote:Maybe I should finish this?

I almost forgot all about this story, yeah it'd be good to see the end of this. Smile
Pretty good so far.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Yeah I hadnt seen this before Jas. It is a fantastic read man!
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Awesome, i'll right it up later. Smile

Woot, post 777 haha.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:22 am

Feel free to notify me of anything that doesn't make sense or serious grammatical errors. I is am a mandlorian

Fah Garel-Inquisitor

Chapter Seven-Love is equal to Blood

Fah's vision began to return to its normal state and he felt arid under the twin suns that had moved into position directly above him.
He heard faint blaster fire through his stunned ear drums and looked over to his right, witnessing two sith soldiers under cloaks fall to the dirt.

What the fak is going on...

"Lets go Vod, I don't think you have to many friends here!" A crackle went through his helmet speakers as the voice became clear and he felt a gloved hand reach under his arm, helping him up.

Only a select people knew the correct frequency to connect with Fah's battle headset, two select people to be exact. One was dead, the one that left him a mandolorian helmet.

Several minutes later...

"So brother, what are you doing in this dusty pit." Fah coughed and took a sip from the glass his brother had handed to him, the blue jawa juice inside stood in contrast to the worn cup.

His brother had dragged him a few feet before he regained his footing, then they limped to an alleyway and Jasterk gave him a glass from the nearby cantina.

His brother Jasterk Staren was not his brother by blood, but he had been raised by the same people who brought up Fah. They loved him like a brother, but he never did change his name, you didn't do that sort of thing on Mandalor.

From what he had gathered Jasterk was on some sort of assignment for the Order of the Unifying Force. Fah had never heard the name, but Jasterk assured him that was the idea.

"Well Vod, I need to be going." He raised to his feet with a groan and straitened his back, twisting his neck in a circular motion. He thought about telling Jasterk that their father was in fact dead, he had talked to Jasterk a few times, but it had been years since Jasterk had gone back to Mandalor. He decided not to tell him.

Jasterk sat across from him and quickly rose too pushing Fah back onto the makeshift supply crate chair.

"Now you can't just go milling about Fah, the sith are strong here, you may not see them but I do, and I think they have quite the problem with you're existance."

Jasterk tilted his helmet and put his hands on his belt. He obviously rolled his eyes under the helmet. "Where the hell is dad's helmet?"

Fah stood again and smacked his brother's hand away. "You're friend's the sith are borrowing it. It has some kind of Mandolorian inscription inside, and they were unable to decipher is, and I haven't had much luck with it either."

Jasterk replied, "Well...thats unfortunate, I can read ancient Mando'a."

Fah had never known this, but Jasterk was always quiet about such things.

"I have a hologram of it."

Jasterk raised his head from it's defeated posture and put his palm out. "Give it."

Fah pulled the hologram emitter from its pouch and placed it in Jasterk's palm, pushing the activate button. Fah waited looking down the alley both ways, a cloaked figure in the crowd caught his eye, then the crowd fluctuated for a moment revealing two more black cloaked figures. They're faces were obscured, as if they were casting artificial shadows in the sun, backward on them selves.

Jasterk looked up from the hologram. "What is it?"

Fah looked at Jasterk and crooked his thumb toward the crowd. Jasterk pivoted his head, but he saw nothing, because what Fah had seen was no longer there.

Last edited by Jasterk Staren on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 am

Haha Awesome Jas!

enter stage right: Bad guys!

It really is a good read dude, keep it going!
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 am

Yea, if they were even really there....Wink

Thank you!
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:24 am

Fah Garel-Inquisitor

Chapter Eight-The Quest

Fah could have sworn he saw three cloaked figures, but now they were gone. Maybe this heat was getting to him.

"You're seeing things Fah, its because you lost dads helmet, you're not cutting off enough circulation to you're brain and its imagination is running wild."

Fah chuckled and sat down again in front of Jasterk, forgetting what he had seen for now.

"Now Fah, you remember when I went on that exploration slash vacation in the unknown regions?"

Fah became serious.

"Hell yes I do, where did you go, you never told us!"

Jasterk said nothing about the other planets he had visited, but the one that had implications with the Ancient Mando'a writing was the one he wanted to talk about the least.

"Well, there was this one planet I went too, I saw some things..." Jasterk trailed off thinking, but Fah was in a hurry.

"C'mon Jas im strapped for time, my rides waiting for me by now."

He snapped back to reality and pulled a data chip from his helmet.

"Here, this writing is the coordinates to a planet I once visited, I can't tell you about it but I can give you this, it has a helmet camera recording of my entire visit there. Watch it on you're way there and contact me when you get back if you find what your looking for."

Jasterk stood and patted Fah on the shoulder, before he could ask a question he was jogging off to take care of his unified force business or whatever it was called.

Fah put the data chip in his belt pouch, he would watch it later, in the quiet. For now he had to find Zack and Kara, they would be in the cantina outside of the docking bay and hopefully Zack hadn't got into any trouble.

Several minutes later...

Fah had almost expected something to happen. Zack was a smart ass smuggler, and something was likely to explode into a sticky situation. Fah has stepped into the noisy and oddly humid cantina, and almost got a blaster bolt in the head. It was all one room with an island style bar in the middle, and it was full of every species and unsavory guest you could think of.

He swung his sith blaster rifle around on its sling but kept his hand off the pistol grip, but close to it.

"Zack, what the gizka is going on here?!"

A few colorful characters stepped back from a circular crowd that had formed around Zack, and a man in sith fatigues, a colonel.

Jasterk had no time to deal with sith, so he raised the barrel of his rifle and blew the colonel's head away. The chunks of his skull splattered across the walls and the crowd quickly dispersed, giving room for three young, and pissed off, lightsaber wielding sith.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Haha yay for Skull chunks!

'Smash them Sith Jas! Smash'em!' Boba Fett

No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content