Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story

4 posters

Go down

My story Empty My story

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Fri May 07, 2010 4:06 pm

My name is No'Saj Rol'Yat. My father and Mother, Nobarrin and Saj'in were professionals working for Nem'ro the Hutt, in the transportation of goods for him on their vessel 'The Lightning Finder'. I was born on our family Ship just 18 years ago. When I was but two years old my folks were double crossed in a bussiness deal that went very wrong and ran afoul of Nem'ro who was very displeased. My parents, rather then running, chose to go back to Nem'ro knowing what awaited them upon their return to Hutta. And so it was that we became personal slaves of Nem'ro the Hutt. Life for the first 12 years of my life was hard work in the court of the Hutt. I think my parents were actually liked by Nem'ro and although we were still made to work hard we were never mistreated. It was a tough life but I was blessed with intelligent parents, who in the quiet of night in the tiny cell that was our home, would teach me everything they knew and I would listen intently, soaking everything they taught me like a sponge. Compared to many of the Hutts slaves we were treated well.

I was witness to many shocking events over the course of my slavery to the Hutt that no child should ever have to bare witness to. I was also privvy to many secrets and inner workings of the Hutt that very few know, as a slave child in a corner can easily go unnoticed and overlooked. My education was diverse and unique. And so it came to pass at the age of thirteen that my life changed both for the better and worse.

It was a hot, humid day and the majority of Nem'ro's lackeys and henchmen, a hand picked select few slaves and crew were all aboard one of the Hutts high atmosphere cruisers for a celebration of some sort, I never knew what the reason for it was. As the party was in full swing and all onboard appeared to be having a good time, I managed to slip up top via the galley unnoticed, for a bite of food that I had expertly pilfered unseen. As I was enjoying my rather extravagant lunch, I spotted an armed cruiser approaching us on an intercept course. I remember my heart began to pound in my chest as a surge of adrenalin rushed through me.

I raised the alarm and quickly ran for the main entertainment area to where my parents were serving. As I entered the chamber, the first salvo from the enemy ship exploded in what I later found out was the cockpit. The ship immediately started shaking and listing as more explosions rocked the ship. Shouts and screams, explosions and blaster fire errupted in the chamber. People were dying all around me as I kept moving from cover to cover, searching for my parents. Nem'ros' voice carried over the noise of the combat occuring issuing orders to his soldiers to 'find the assasins!' I finally spotted my parents behind cover near Nem'ros' platform. I continued my acrobatic moves through a hail of blaster fire, explosions and bodies to reach my parents, and then there was fire, deafening white noise, and pain as I was thrown backward from an explosion right where my parents were. Stunned and nearly deaf I looked at the gaping smoldering hole in the hull, my parents were gone, incinerated in an instant.

I have no idea how a blaster pistol came to be in my hand, but in my anguish at my folks deaths I was wanting someone to pay! It was then I heard Nem'ros' deep, grating voice 'No'Saj! No'Saj! Kill Them!' Surveying the scene it was immediate to me that the only combatants left in this chamber was myself, Nem'ro, who had some sort of barrier around him, but it seemed to be weakening from the furious blaster fire hitting it by two armoured assassins. Seeming to only notice me for the first time one of the assassins turned to target me with his Heavy Blaster. I didn't give him a chance, my shot took him straight to his head. Soundlessly he collapsed to the floor. Seeing an opportunity I sprint from my cover to the last assassin, who too late realised his mistake as my foot thundered hard into his groin. Stunned, his eyes widened in terror as I cooly raised my blaster and fired. He was dead before he hit the deck. Another explosion was followed by a the sound of a ship going into a dive. I knew I had to get to the cockpit and see what was going on, the ship felt out of control.

It didnt take me long to reach the debris that was left of the cockpit, the pilots were a bloody pulp. After quickly moving a corpse I sat down and hearing my fathers words clearly in my mind I tried to regain control. The ground was coming fast and there was no sign of pursuit from the enemy ship. I guess they assumed it was job accomplished. Focused and calm as I hear my fathers words in my mind, I gained control of the falling ship and in the nick of time managed to correct the dive and level her off a few hundred feet clear of the Hutta surface, and eased the barely flyable wreckage back to Nem'ros' base.

That was the day I lost my parents, saved my Hutt master, gained my freedom and my family ship and started working for profit with Nem'ro the Hutt. That was five years ago, I no longer work for one nowadays, I am a freelance Smuggler and the galaxy is now my playground!
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

My story Empty Re: My story

Post  Dessanar Mon May 10, 2010 9:26 pm

great post.

we have a wiki page that has every ones private stories on.

plus we have RP pages that if this is your writting skill you might like.
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Tue May 11, 2010 11:26 am

That is an excellent story No'Saj, I especially like how you were put into slavery as a child since that doesn't pop up too often in people's bios.

So your primary class of choice will be smuggler?
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Tue May 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Thanks guys I loved writing it. This game really has me excited about MMO gaming again. I simply cannot wait for launch date!

Smuggler all the way Jacan. I have never really played the shady, roguish type of character before. I have always been a/ primarily the Healer in all previous MMO's or b/ alts melee DPS. So a smuggler for me would be a new feel in a new MMO. And with story being such a centre piece of Star Wars I feel the smuggler story is going to be memorable!
Also not a real lot has been said about the smuggler as yet, but the snippets we have sound very promising, I just love the Groin Kick(ouchies!) and the Aimed Head shot. Wink
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Wed May 12, 2010 4:57 pm

if you loved writting it then your really need to come along and look at the Rp's we are writing especially as Toran has gone inactive for a while.
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Thu May 13, 2010 11:53 am

dessanar wrote:if you loved writting it then your really need to come along and look at the Rp's we are writing especially as Toran has gone inactive for a while.

Once you have members rights that is. Wink
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Fri May 14, 2010 1:15 pm

oh yeah my bad
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Fri May 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Lol Dess!

Nah its all good mate, I understand the process, and am enjoying reading the posts in OUF and scouring the SW:ToR site while a decision is made. Definately enjoying being a forum member, lots of great topics to keep me occupied.
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Fri May 14, 2010 7:21 pm

No'Saj Rol'Yat wrote:Lol Dess!

Nah its all good mate, I understand the process, and am enjoying reading the posts in OUF and scouring the SW:ToR site while a decision is made. Definately enjoying being a forum member, lots of great topics to keep me occupied.

as i said i am new still and this is a great forum.

the activity is a little slow at the moment compaired to how it has been due to a few peoples work and the launch of a new mmo.

i love the rp side as i keep going on about it....
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down