Toy Story 3

Go down

Toy Story 3

Post  Jasterk Staren on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:25 am

Just went and saw it, a couple parts almost made me cry... Confused

First toy story will always be one of my favorite movies from when I was younger, thank you Pixar!

They made it in a great way, i watched toy story as i got older, so it felt like they were my toys.

I give it a chewbacca yell! Chewbacca arrrgghhhh!
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Re: Toy Story 3

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Took my kids to see it yesterday, was fantastic fun. They loved it, and I did too. I have always been a big kid though Wink

Hell I sit down and watch Ben 10 with my boy everyday haha
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:26 pm

The end made my throat go a little croaky and eyes go a little wet. Sad
Also
Spoiler:
the scene when they are going to fall into the fire and then the three aliens/l.g.m's save them with the claw was the most suspenseful thing I've seen in ages even though part of me knew nothing bad would happen.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Yea, at that part Tyren I REALLY felt for the toys and I was thinking NOOOOO OMG OMG OMG, wait, why am I about to cry. It was a realy really good scene.

I think most of the members here can relate with this movie, being in their late teens or twenties, really made me feel for when my childhood ended.

I think all the time in the back of my head i WISH i could have my imagination back. I cant go in my backyard and have an epic adventure with three plastic dinosaurs, a star wars action figure, and the sand box anymore.
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaarl Ores on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:31 pm

I loved the movie, its the best movie I have seen in years.
I loved it so much that I don't want to see it again so I can save the feeling of the first time I saw it, then see it in 10 years time to get nostalgic about it

It's great 11/10 in my opinion.
Kaarl Ores

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum