Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Update- new class and the story in TOR

+4
Thadicus
Naidon
Jacan Na'al
Darka
8 posters

Go down

New Update- new class and the story in TOR Empty New Update- new class and the story in TOR

Post  Darka Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:41 am

clickey

Also have a webcomic to help set up the story
Darka
Darka

Back to top Go down

New Update- new class and the story in TOR Empty Re: New Update- new class and the story in TOR

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:13 pm

Just watched it (after my after-work nap)

Not too shabby. I am glad they finally revealed a third class (BH) and we got to see them use a jetpack!
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

New Update- new class and the story in TOR Empty Re: New Update- new class and the story in TOR

Post  Naidon Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:43 am

The BH class looks like it may be fun.The jetpack move was very cool.
Naidon

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadicus Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:08 am

Thought it looked pretty good. The whole jetpack thing was pretty cool.
Thadicus
Thadicus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:49 pm

I was indeed happy to see the vidupdate.
I hope that they show us more of either classes, races or planets in near future updates.
I am anxious to see the possible saber options, too.

I also hope that people grow up on the SWTOR forums when concerning the updates and their information. (anyone else think this?)
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Balketh Aran Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Worthy of noting too, in the new video, from about 2:00 seconds onward, there's a short scene of two Jedi fighting, when one leaps a great distance to the other in an attack, a rather obvious shot of Force Jump.

Then, at 2:36, there's a still frame SCREENSHOT of two jedi force jumping from one ledge to another, mid attack, toward two sith.

If that's not evidence of multilevel combat, I don't know what is. :D

And the bounty hunter jet-pack attack looked... Pretty crap, honestly. Unless he had a repeating blaster rifle, no blaster pistol, or PAIR of blaster pistols for that matter, in Star Wars could fire that fast.

Just my $0.02 on some new things in the video, as well as my way of saying HEY! I'm Still Here!

(Also, I got a brand new PC. Intel i7 920 quad core, 3GB DDR3 1333MHz Corsair RAM, 7800GTX card, a sweet Antec P182 case, and some other stuff. It's utterly awesome.)
Balketh Aran
Balketh Aran

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:24 am

Some good things you pointed out there Balketh. I plan on taking a closer look at the video in a minute. I was pretty happy to see the force jump in there though. And good to see your still here :)

And to Ban I agree it would be nice if some on the site would be a little more mature in their postings but I think its something we just have to live with unfortunately.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrael Rahl Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:37 am

I about peed my pants when i saw that concept art of the huge Jedi/Sith battle....awe-inspiring!
Tyrael Rahl
Tyrael Rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:15 am

Well after taking a closer look at the video I am pretty happy with what I saw. I noticed at the beginning they had two jedi walking out of a building, the jedi temple I think, and they had their light sabers hanging on their belts which would be cool to keep it there instead of always in your hand when you are not in combat. They had a few more outfits to look at. Though I keep waiting to see someone wearing an actual robe or cloak over top the other. I might remember this wrong, but I don't remember being able to wear a cloak in KOTOR I that was done by bioware. I personally hope to see them. It seems like most of the clothing is skin tight, which I don't like.

After watching the bounty hunter attacking with the jet pack I agree the blaster fire was extremely fast, but I thought besides that it looked good.

I have never watched a video or anything of a game before it came out before so I wonder do they do this kind of thing for all games that are coming out? I know they have beta's for games, but do they have fan sites and documentary's for all of them?
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down