Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic previewed by GamesRadar

3 posters

Go down

STAR WARS: The Old Republic previewed by GamesRadar Empty STAR WARS: The Old Republic previewed by GamesRadar

Post  Jeme'Maer Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:53 pm

GamesRadar recently had a chance to sit down with Rich Vogel and Gordon Walton. There are a few minor inaccuracies in the article; for example, we have eight (8) classes, not 6 and while class stories themselves are unique, you can share content with other members of your faction if you choose to (the "flashpoint" shown at E3 is a good example of that). You can read http://www.gamesradar.com/pc/star-wars-the-old-republic/preview/star-wars-the-old-republic-hands-on/a-2009070610215182000/g-20081021163120143024 and get some more insight into the making of Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Looking through this article, I believe that they have confirmed what many have been hoping for, space combat, it could have been a slip of the tongue or just something to give us hype, so read on to find out!
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: The Old Republic previewed by GamesRadar Empty Re: STAR WARS: The Old Republic previewed by GamesRadar

Post  Jano Vas Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 pm

That is a re-print of the PC Gamer UK article but still good for those who have not seen it.
Jano Vas
Jano Vas

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: The Old Republic previewed by GamesRadar Empty Re: STAR WARS: The Old Republic previewed by GamesRadar

Post  Arashi Storm Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:28 am

That was a long article. I thought I had seen it before, but I don't think I had. Nice read though, and thanks Jeme for posting it.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down