Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a leak in information on the new class....JKJK

+7
Bahn Durm
Skeevenmac
Jasterk Staren
Chilli
Ki Adi Mundi
Reicho Seitoshi
Jeme'Maer
11 posters

Go down

a leak in information on the new class....JKJK Empty a leak in information on the new class....JKJK

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Coming from the Tor website, I saw from a guy there, that had found a leaked page off the internet of the newest class take a look New Class
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

a leak in information on the new class....JKJK Empty Re: a leak in information on the new class....JKJK

Post  Reicho Seitoshi Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Haha that is sweet. Samuel L. Jackson!
Reicho Seitoshi
Reicho Seitoshi

Back to top Go down

a leak in information on the new class....JKJK Empty Re: a leak in information on the new class....JKJK

Post  Ki Adi Mundi Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Hehehe. I'd hit it. A Nice, SML-class experience is just what everyone needs to unwind, at the end of the day.
Ki Adi Mundi
Ki Adi Mundi

Back to top Go down

Post  Chilli Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:19 am

HAHAHAHA

just for that what are peoples FAV Samuel Jackson movie quote

" you were all like AWW phooey i burned the damn muffins" - long kiss Goodnight
Chilli
Chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:07 am

I wish that was a class, george lucas made him less powerful as mace windu, if he was Master Samuel L. Jackson he would of raped palpatine and kicked him out the window then he would rape anikan and throw him out the window. Then take padme as his wife, the droids as his servents, and obi-wan and yoda as his horris and jasper duo thugs.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:50 am

"Do they speak basic on What?!? Basic, nerf herder, do you speak it?"

Last edited by Skeevenmac on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Skeevenmac
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:32 am

Jasterk Staren wrote:I wish that was a class, george lucas made him less powerful as mace windu, if he was Master Samuel L. Jackson he would of raped palpatine and kicked him out the window then he would rape anikan and throw him out the window. Then take padme as his wife, the droids as his servents, and obi-wan and yoda as his horris and jasper duo thugs.

Hehe he invented the term rapage.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:47 am

Jeme'Maer wrote:
Jasterk Staren wrote:I wish that was a class, george lucas made him less powerful as mace windu, if he was Master Samuel L. Jackson he would of raped palpatine and kicked him out the window then he would rape anikan and throw him out the window. Then take padme as his wife, the droids as his servents, and obi-wan and yoda as his horris and jasper duo thugs.

Hehe he invented the term rapage.

Samuel L. Jackson is so cool, Satan has to put on a parka just because he thinks about SML.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:55 am

Heh, funny. I have a feeling somone will make a Samuel L Jackson character on TOR... with a purple lightsaber and everything. Also he has force awesome, kills all enemies. Everywhere.
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Toranilor wrote:Heh, funny. I have a feeling somone will make a Samuel L Jackson character on TOR... with a purple lightsaber and everything. Also he has force awesome, kills all enemies. Everywhere.

And im going to be the one to do it. lol
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 am

He would FORCE JIVE where he talks in such uncontroullable gangster jive speak that your brain litteraly explodes upon hearing it, effective distance, 3 standard miles
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:58 am

Wow...just wow. lol
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:42 am

Ever since I found out Sammy's "verse" in Pulp Fiction was stolen, he's moved down a notch for me. That role is what made him for me.. but after I found out Tarentino was a theif, alot of his work got worse in my eyes.

Not really Jackson's fault, but just something that has stuck with me for a while. On that note, Tarentino stole the film that made him most famous.. Reservoir Dogs. Robert Rodriguez is the real director/writer out of that duo. And that is my rant for the night.
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Jeme'Maer wrote:
Toranilor wrote:Heh, funny. I have a feeling somone will make a Samuel L Jackson character on TOR... with a purple lightsaber and everything. Also he has force awesome, kills all enemies. Everywhere.

And im going to be the one to do it. lol

Samuel Jackson guild anyone?
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 pm

The Order of the Unifying Jackson.

Sounds good.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:39 am

I wonder if Jacan considers this treason?...If so, I will be wayyy over here. (moves over to the corner of the room, away from the rest of the group)
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:23 am

"I HAVE HAD IT!!" "WITH THESE SITH ON THIS PLANE!"
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:44 am

These sith on this star-cruiser.
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Jeme'Maer wrote:I wonder if Jacan considers this treason?...If so, I will be wayyy over here. (moves over to the corner of the room, away from the rest of the group)

Arr, it be mutiny!
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down