Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warm Greetings from the Order of the Ashla.

+10
Master Nuuk
Quinlan Sa'athis
Gerard Halcyon
Carlen Darko
Reicho Seitoshi
Jeme'Maer
Arashi Storm
Tyren Vaal
Foilole
Master Valkus
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warm Greetings from the Order of the Ashla. - Page 2 Empty Re: Warm Greetings from the Order of the Ashla.

Post  Tyren Vaal Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:34 pm

I Hope you make a swift recovery over those events.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Warm Greetings from the Order of the Ashla. - Page 2 Empty Re: Warm Greetings from the Order of the Ashla.

Post  Jeme'Maer Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:47 pm

ouch, best luck rebuilding your forum....then we will mount a counter attack on those pesky sith.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Nuuk Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:44 am

Master Valkus wrote:I apologize for being away for so long, some members decided to go Sith and deleted our entire fourms. We have been working on the site since the Sith attack. Our fourms are back up and look beautiful.

May the force be with you my friends.

Estimated Valkus,

I still havent heard about you and would like to define some diplomatic topics.

Regards

Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Fenran Whinor Tue May 18, 2010 7:34 am

Hello and Greetings from the Order of the Ashla, I am Master Fenoran Whinor, and I have travelled here to make sure our allaince was still intact from years past. We have a chat if anyone wants to visit our temple, they would surely be welcomed to.

Thank you,

Master F. Whinor,
Sentinel Headmaster

http://orderoftheashla.guildlaunch.com
Master Fenran Whinor
Master Fenran Whinor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2