Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warm Greetings from the Order of the Ashla.

+10
Master Nuuk
Quinlan Sa'athis
Gerard Halcyon
Carlen Darko
Reicho Seitoshi
Jeme'Maer
Arashi Storm
Tyren Vaal
Foilole
Master Valkus
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Warm Greetings from the Order of the Ashla. Empty Warm Greetings from the Order of the Ashla.

Post  Master Valkus Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:09 am

From the Order of the Ashla, i bring greetings to the members of the Unifying Force.
I come in offers of open communications with out two guilds, and hopes of creating an alliance.

Our guild is warm and welcoming. We are a close-nit group with 31 members and are growing everyday. We have a heavy RP guild but also plan to PvP and PvE. We are working on a small military, both Army and Navy. Our leadership does not consist of a Grandmaster, but of a Jedi Council that have equal power. No council member has more power then another.

Please come and visit us: http://orderoftheashla.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=88886

We have a chat, anyone is welcome to come explore and talk with us.

If anymore has questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

May the Force be with you all.
Master Valkus
Master Valkus

Back to top Go down

Warm Greetings from the Order of the Ashla. Empty Re: Warm Greetings from the Order of the Ashla.

Post  Foilole Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Welcome nice to meet you, use have a nice guild
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Warm Greetings from the Order of the Ashla. Empty Re: Warm Greetings from the Order of the Ashla.

Post  Tyren Vaal Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:13 pm

I've heard of your guild before.
Welcome.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Welcome Master Valkus to the OUF! We thank you for stopping by. We will work on getting an ambassador assigned to your guild to help further establish communications.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:41 pm

welcome.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Reicho Seitoshi Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Welcome to the OUF forums!
Reicho Seitoshi
Reicho Seitoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Valkus Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:32 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it is an honor and pleasure meeting all of you.
Master Valkus
Master Valkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:02 am

Jawa juice anyone?
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:35 am

Welcome, sir. I hope any alliance we can establish will benefit both our guilds greatly!
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:07 am

Welcome, this is a gungan free zone here, we are safe, for now.

On a more serious note, welcome to the Order of the Unifying Force.

Last edited by Jeme'Maer on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:30 pm

Carlen Darko wrote:Jawa juice anyone?

Hm, I reckon I prefer bantha milk.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Valkus Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:40 am

My dear friends, I ask if i may speak with the leaders of the guild. An urgent, and dangerous situation as surfaced.

May the force be with us.
Master Valkus
Master Valkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:46 am

If its something you cannot discuss here feel free to PM
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:25 pm

Master Nuuk has been assigned as our ambassador to your guild. May communications be fruitful.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Nuuk Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Arashi wrote:Master Nuuk has been assigned as our ambassador to your guild. May communications be fruitful.

Dear Master Valkus,

My warmest welcome.
I will be your primary relation in OUF, I really look forward starting Diplomatic conversations with you.

May the force be with you.
Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Valkus Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:26 am

Greetings Master Nuuk, It is an honor *bows* I look forward to our work together. Feel free to stop by our chat anytime.

Last edited by Master Valkus on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master Valkus
Master Valkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatho Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Welcome to OUF, Master Valkus.
Gatho
Gatho

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Valkus Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Thank you Gatho.

May the force be with you.
Master Valkus
Master Valkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:43 am

Am sure if I have some free time 'Alicia' might drop by for a look. In the mean time though, Welcome to the OUF Valkus!
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Valkus Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:37 am

How are my friends doing at the OUF?
Master Valkus
Master Valkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:42 am

Doing alright, and you and your clan?
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:53 am

Stable and growing.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Valkus Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:17 am

I apologize for being away for so long, some members decided to go Sith and deleted our entire fourms. We have been working on the site since the Sith attack. Our fourms are back up and look beautiful.

May the force be with you my friends.
Master Valkus
Master Valkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:36 am

Very very sorry to hear so Valkus! I do hope Ashla recovers soon and does better in the future! =)

Rest assure that even if it doesn't work out in the end, you and friends are always more then welcome to come join us here, it will be absolutely fantastic to have more mature RPer's.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruka Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 am

Agreed.... your always welcome here mate :)
Oh and welcome aswell.
Ruka
Ruka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next