Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Jedi Order - Requesting Alliance

+5
Carlen Darko
Jeme'Maer
Arashi Storm
Kevlar
Master Artemis Orden
9 posters

Go down

The New Jedi Order - Requesting Alliance Empty The New Jedi Order - Requesting Alliance

Post  Master Artemis Orden Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Greetings Order of the Unifying Force,

My name is Master Artemis Orden. I am here representing The New Jedi Order, currently looking to forge a strong and healthy alliance with The Order of the Unifying Force. The Order of the Unifying Force seems like a well put together community. We are fully committed to the Republic’s cause in this war against the Sith Empire.

Here is a list of what we offer in an Alliance:

1. Assistance when needed
2. Trade/Exchange Goods (When Game comes out, if it’s a possible option)
3. Host an RP Night every week or so with The Order of the Unifying Force
4. Play Jedi Academy – We currently have our own server for Jedi Academy. A large chunk of our members is currently playing Jedi Academy until SWTOR is released, maybe OUF would like to participate as well, just to make things interesting and fun.
5. Plan Raides that both guilds can participate in when the game is released
6. More will be added on in the near future.

The Ambassador (s) that will be keeping relations here at The Order of the Unifying Force will be myself, and Master Awolo So- Wi.

Website - NJO Beta Trailer

We are currently creating a brand new website using 2Advanced website design services, which will meet our needs perfectly. The website should be finished around the end of January. We will keep you informed of when we switch sites, just to not cause any confusion etc.

We are Currently Recruiting: Jedi Consulars, Jedi Knights, Troopers, and some smugglers
Member Count: 430 member count (200+ Are active, with the other half waiting until the game comes out to get more active)

Our Past Enemies are: The New Sith Order
Current Enemies are: None

Current Alliances:

• New Divine Vode
• Pax Republica
• Grand Army of the Republic
• Order of the Republic
• Prime Defense
• Knights of Sokan
• Old Jedi Order
• Saints of the Old Republic

Well that’s about it for now. I hope this post was informative and useful when deciding on whether or not we establish an alliance between our guilds. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you all for your time, and May the Force be with you all.

-Master Artemis Orden (NJO)

Last edited by Master Artemis Orden on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Master Artemis Orden
Master Artemis Orden

Back to top Go down

The New Jedi Order - Requesting Alliance Empty Re: The New Jedi Order - Requesting Alliance

Post  Kevlar Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:52 pm

A very articulate introduction Master Orden, once again, welcome to the OUF.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

The New Jedi Order - Requesting Alliance Empty Re: The New Jedi Order - Requesting Alliance

Post  Arashi Storm Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Welcome to the OUF. We appreciate your interest in becoming an ally. Our Judicial Committee will take a look at your guild and consider your offer of alliance. In the mean time you and your members are welcome to stop by any time.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Welcome to the OUF...That is quite a bit of information that you have posted, which looks very impressive.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:31 am

This is a very well thought out and implemented greeting Master Orden. I expect only great things.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:42 am

You seem to have your things in order. I'm impressed... Welcome to our forums, and I hope our paths will cross again soon.
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:02 am

Nice post.
Numbers mean very little when defining activity thou

434 Members
215 Topics
1702 Posts

We define active as
133 Members
998 Topics
15559 Posts

But as I say numbers mean nothing.
My question is do you have a strong community with active participation, those numbers say, maybe, but there is more involved than numbers.
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:27 am

Why is there a recruitment area on your alliance post?
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Artemis Orden Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:37 am

Quinlan Sa'athis wrote:Nice post.
Numbers mean very little when defining activity thou

434 Members
215 Topics
1702 Posts

We define active as
133 Members
998 Topics
15559 Posts

But as I say numbers mean nothing.
My question is do you have a strong community with active participation, those numbers say, maybe, but there is more involved than numbers.

Indeed, we would have around 20,000 Posts and around 1000 topics in our forums, but every week or so, we delete the old topics/posts that are outdated. We first decided that we wouldn't delete old outdated posts, but after sometime passed, the old/outdated topics soon became somewhat of a hassle, so we decided to delete old/outdated topics/posts in order to remain organized and up to date. So every week or so, we delete old outdated posts, which is why we aren't high in Forum posts and topics.

Our members aren't just active in our forums, but also in our chat rooms as well as guild wide activities. Some of our members are waiting for the game to be released to get really active in guild affairs/activities, which is understandable.

*I would like to thank you ALL for all the warm greetings. It is greatly appreciated. I look forward to further relations with The Order of the Unifying Force. Also, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to bring the question/concerns to my attention. Smile
Master Artemis Orden
Master Artemis Orden

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Artemis Orden Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:00 am

Rygal Blaqk wrote:Why is there a recruitment area on your alliance post?

To answer your question concerning posting our "Recruitment Thread" link in an alliance post is because we have nearly all of our guild information, structure, Ranking system, how our leadership runs etc, on our recruitment thread, which I thought would give your leaders more insight/information on our guild, so that they could make the best possible decision on whether or not they forge an official alliance with The New Jedi Order. I apologize if it brought some misconceptions, just wanted to fully inform your leadership/members about our guild, and to give you all the big picture of what The New Jedi Order stands for, and how our structure works etc. I am more than willing to erase the above link to our Recruitment thread if any of you deem necessary. Smile
Master Artemis Orden
Master Artemis Orden

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:23 am

Master Artemis Orden wrote:
Rygal Blaqk wrote:Why is there a recruitment area on your alliance post?

To answer your question concerning posting our "Recruitment Thread" link in an alliance post is because we have nearly all of our guild information, structure, Ranking system, how our leadership runs etc, on our recruitment thread, which I thought would give your leaders more insight/information on our guild, so that they could make the best possible decision on whether or not they forge an official alliance with The New Jedi Order. I apologize if it brought some misconceptions, just wanted to fully inform your leadership/members about our guild, and to give you all the big picture of what The New Jedi Order stands for, and how our structure works etc. I am more than willing to erase the above link to our Recruitment thread if any of you deem necessary. Smile

I originally had the same thoughts, but I figured your answer here was the reason for that. Now that it has been explained here, there is definitely no reason to delete your post. If you feel the need to edit that part tis up to you.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Artemis Orden Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:49 am

I originally had the same thoughts, but I figured your answer here was the reason for that. Now that it has been explained here, there is definitely no reason to delete your post. If you feel the need to edit that part tis up to you.

Edited Smile Sorry for any misconceptions.
Master Artemis Orden
Master Artemis Orden

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:42 am

Appreciate the clarification.
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Artemis Orden Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:45 pm

You are most welcome. If anyone has any other questions, please feel free to ask. =)
Master Artemis Orden
Master Artemis Orden

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Artemis Orden Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:05 am

Greetings Members of the Order of the Unifying Force,

Just wanted to give you all a update from The New Jedi Order. We have been invited to join an RP Guild Tournament with the following Guilds: The Jedi Order and The Order of Ashla. They are having a website made for the RP duels/tournements. It should be a rather fun event, and hopefully increase guild relations with those two Republic guilds. Once I get more information about it, I will let you all know. =) Thank you all for your time, and may the force be with you all. The New Jedi Order - Requesting Alliance 115775

-Artemis Orden
Master Artemis Orden
Master Artemis Orden

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:56 pm

It's a cool idea, and some of our members might be interested.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Arashi wrote:It's a cool idea, and some of our members might be interested.

Depends on the timing though, we've already got the Battle Royale and a role play going on our own forums.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:38 am

to be totally honest, I'm not too keen on tournament style RP (I imagine its something like the OUF royale or a Short story competition)

I wouldn't mind however joining the site to take a look at the on-going threads.

Maybe if there was some more laid back, joint RP stories going I might be interested.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down