Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Fenoran from the Order of the Ashla

5 posters

Go down

Master Fenoran from the Order of the Ashla Empty Master Fenoran from the Order of the Ashla

Post  Master Fenran Whinor Tue May 25, 2010 11:17 pm

hello, I come on behalf of the Ashlian Jedi. We have had an allaince in the past, and I am hoping that it still stands as it did. We have had little to no contact with the Order of Unifying force and I am trying to corect that. If your ambassador would like to come to our Order and meet with me sometime to discuss this, it would be greatly appreciated [bows]

http://orderoftheashla.guildlaunch.com
Master Fenran Whinor
Master Fenran Whinor

Back to top Go down

Master Fenoran from the Order of the Ashla Empty Re: Master Fenoran from the Order of the Ashla

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 am

Greetings Master Fenoran. I am not a member of our Diplomatic division. At the moment we have alot of members exploring various other pursuits around the galaxy presently, as a consequence home base is very quiet. Thank you for the contact and I am certain our Ambassadorial Officer will send a formal response as soon as they can.
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Master Fenoran from the Order of the Ashla Empty Re: Master Fenoran from the Order of the Ashla

Post  Master Fenran Whinor Wed May 26, 2010 4:51 am

Thank you, I appreciate the responce lol
Master Fenran Whinor
Master Fenran Whinor

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Wed May 26, 2010 5:30 am

Welcome
It seems this is a busy time of year for the majority of our members.
Make yourself at home and feel free to join in any discussions.
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 26, 2010 5:47 am

Welcome! The Order of the Ashla has been a long time friend of the OUF and nothing has changed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Wed May 26, 2010 11:59 am

Welcome. It'd be great to have more stable alliances.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Wed May 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Welcome to our forum Master Fenran Whinor I hope you can find every thing that you want.

it has been a little quiet on here recently due to a lot of our members getting active together on Allods online but the activity has recently picked up.

I to had a look at your guild before I joined OUF and I was impressed.

Again welcome
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Fenran Whinor Wed May 26, 2010 9:41 pm

[bows and smiles] Thank you my friends. I was unsure how our relations were after what happened between OotA and TJO. I am glad you still feel the same we do. And thank you for the complement my friend, it warms my heart to know you and OUF feels that way Smile

if you would like to grow closer as allies, please, feel free to come to our chat Smile
Master Fenran Whinor
Master Fenran Whinor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down