Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing?

+24
Filipe Barro
LegendRevan
Quinlan Sa'athis
Kaliyah Teh Naast
zephyr
Eokurios
Jeme'Maer
Rale Onsari
Rygal Blaqk
Chilli
No'Saj Rol'Yat
Kevlar
Beadle
Jacan Na'al
Benson
Fenix
Tyren Vaal
Jasterk Staren
Bahn Durm
Rebel Marksman
Mictian
Latiel
Dessanar
Carlen Darko
28 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you playing?

Post  Dessanar Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:25 pm

think i might buy a pre paid card and give it a go
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:34 pm

You also need the 30$ game, lol. cant just get card and go.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:35 pm

lol I kinda guess that I would lol
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:07 am

I have a cancelled Star Trek account if your interested.
Will allow me to recoup some of the cash I shelled out for the software.

Can't be assed sending the discs etc but I will sell you the account.
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Rale Onsari Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:10 am

I was never into star trek but the game looks solid.
Rale Onsari
Rale Onsari

Back to top Go down

What are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Playing..

Post  LegendRevan Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:07 am

atm I'm playing AC,GH5,Rose Online(when SWTOR comes out I will stop playing that), FFXII,Mass Effect and that's about it
LegendRevan
LegendRevan

Back to top Go down

Post  Filipe Barro Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:46 am

In my infinite wisdom I decided while I am waiting for SW TOR im going to be playing around with Star Wars Galaxies, which unfortunately seems to be very very empty. I suppose all the changes made to it over time has somewhat killed the game but its still entertaining. Of course if I want to play an MMO, Star Trek Online and WoW currently hold my interest more.
Filipe Barro
Filipe Barro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:11 pm

What are you playing? - Page 4 Alan-wake-xbox-360

What's with games trying to be unique? Seriously! OK... taking a step back, games like Mario Sunshine pulled off a blend of unique with the old familiar feel of Mario. Washing away the oil stains from the earth (wonder how that game would have been received in these days of the oil spill) was both fun and new. I guess some games just fall flat on their face in the race for uniqueness. I would really like to have a conversation with the guy who said "Let's have the main character use a flashlight to fight off enemies, it will be intense!" Yeah, you heard me right, a flash light is your main weapon. I gave it a shot, but between the game trying to tell me I was afraid of the dark and a camera system reminiscent of the old Resident Evil games (carrying over it's flaws as well), I just couldn't get in to it. Finding pages along the way that my character has apparently written beforehand explaining the things I'm about to do kind of kills the plot line. I think it was the same guy in the back of the meeting room that nobody ever really saw his face that was like "Let's leave little spoilers around the game!" Somebody needs to shoot that guy. I think it's the same guy at the brainstorming session for Heavy Rain. Any who, enough. This game blew, hard. -5/10.

Next: Naughty Bears!!!!! Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rghis Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:47 am

I've been playing more MMO's

...TOR got me in the mood... What are you playing? - Page 4 890939

but FFXIII has had me hooked since i bought it. killer graphics, great story that has depth, and fun gameplay... if a bit annoying
What are you playing? - Page 4 Adamantoise02
the little dots are you and that's not a boss...
Rghis
Rghis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:49 am

Surprised so what are you supposed to do against something like that?....hack at its legs before it decides to step on you?
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:51 am

I played FF13 for about 10 minutes, then turned it off.

Amazing graphics but all you do is run in one direction pressing buttons.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Rghis Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:56 am

Lost comment...
I try to stay in the air but each step is an attack that kills off my entire party...

sounds awfull but the babies are much easier What are you playing? - Page 4 451181

and the thing about buttons it the fights get much harder and you eventually get to an open plain spot where you can do many side missions. the main thing that drew me in was the story
Rghis
Rghis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:59 am

I would agree to that, I love the story that all of the Final Fantasy games have...thats most of the reason why I play them, besides the interesting difficulty setting.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rghis Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:03 am

I personally have played several of them. but all the ones I would have liked to play have become outdated, but that's how it goes I guess. Tp many good games are coming out for me to be jobless... What are you playing? - Page 4 299723
Rghis
Rghis

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:51 am

I haven't bought a new game in awhile, I just play the same six games in a row at the moment...
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Udumbara Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm playing Sniper Ghost Warrior. Yeah. It is what it is ... fun watching your bullet-cam, though.
Udumbara
Udumbara

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Just finished Assassin's Creed 2, and it wasn't bad. The few fixed camera angles in the game could use some work, but other than that the gameplay was solid, the graphics were (obviously) fantastic, as almost all games are these days, and the story kept me interested until the end. . . Though the end was really weird.
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Finished every Half Life game, want episode 3 badly, but Gabe Newell is taking his time and being too busy eating delicious cake and sandvich.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:17 pm

I am between games currently, not a position I like to be in.
Starcraft 2 is soon but not soon enough.....
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:02 pm

I just got really really excited because over the next couple months rockstar is releasing more stuf for Red Dead Redemption. There are 4 DLC at 10$ each.

One adds new characters and challenges, you can play as main characters from the singleplayer of red dead redemption and red dead revolver, adds new stuff.

Two, now there are online mini games and stuff,

Three, more things happening in the world, possibly even trains but more ambient challenges and stuff, more animals in the world,

Four, drum roll, im very excited about this.....ZOMBIES! Now zombies come out of the grave yards and stuff with this new DLC. Singleplayer and Multiplayer stories and missions.

Its gunna be loads of fun and im gunna be spending 60$ in the coming months for more XBOX live and these DLC, so EXCITED! Very Happy Surprised
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:54 am

Just beat this:

What are you playing? - Page 4 Uncharted2

This game is awesome, it's easily one on my top ten games of all times. The story is great, it full action, humor, and a little bit of romance. The game play is very fast pace and the puzzles are challanging enough to keep you attention, but not hard enough to make you mad like some games do. Probably the best thing about this game is the graphics. It has some of the most beautiful graphic I have ever seen. At one point I accually though I was watching a movie. It also has some pretty solid multiplayer though its not as good as the single player experince. In all the only thing bad about this game is that it has a ending, if you have a PS3 and don't have this game, go buy it.

PS Jasterk I heard that one of the four DLC is going to be free.
Rebel Marksman
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:04 am

The Sims 3: World Adventures.

I'm like Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones all up in this, I'm awesome Smile
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 am

Jacan Na'al wrote:The Sims 3: World Adventures.

I'm like Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones all up in this, I'm awesome Smile

You have large breasts that defy physics and a small annoying Asian boy follows you around?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:02 am

No, an aging Scottish spy follows you around, dur.

Actually there was the "Outlaws Till The End" CoOP mission pack, It was free and added 6 coop mission, i have gold in all of them on my 1st prestige lvl44! haha

But I love Rockstar games now more then ever, they actually listened to the community. Me and many others were pissed cuz the multiplayer characters are all retarded looking, there isn't enough stuff to do in free roam, there aren't enough maps to play in game modes, cant play poker and other mini games online, and there is always talk of ghosts and stuff but you never see any!

They have fixed all of this, making RDR my favorite game of all time.

They are a very shrewed and smart business, they released it without all these things, and then released one free DLC to give us a little taste, and now they will make tons more money, but ill pay it because its AWESOME! AHH! SO EXCITED!

Spoiler:

Actually you may be right, the free roam pack might be free, that would make sense. Very Happy
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:39 am

League of Legends Season One is about here, Starcraft 2 Beta has been reopened, and over the fourth of July weekend sale on Steam I bought a ton of games. . . Now I won't have internet for a whole week. WHY!?
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next