Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing?

+24
Filipe Barro
LegendRevan
Quinlan Sa'athis
Kaliyah Teh Naast
zephyr
Eokurios
Jeme'Maer
Rale Onsari
Rygal Blaqk
Chilli
No'Saj Rol'Yat
Kevlar
Beadle
Jacan Na'al
Benson
Fenix
Tyren Vaal
Jasterk Staren
Bahn Durm
Rebel Marksman
Mictian
Latiel
Dessanar
Carlen Darko
28 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you playing?

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:10 am

I was playing LoL Latiel, I bought Twisted Fate and was savage with him, was awesome, but then they nerfed him and I was mad. Haven't touched it since.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:32 am

The only necessary balance I see is another nerf on Jax, he can still 5v1. x_x
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:45 am

I'm actually a bit ashamed to report that I'm now trying to finish my first run-through of DA:Origins. Yeah, it came out and my girl and I were trying to split our time between it. That didn't work out well, because ME2 came out shortly after and I was all over that. Then I got sucked into AC2 (my whole apartment did, actually) and then RDR. Yeah, I'm a shameful person.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:43 am

Man, RDR is probably my favorite game of all time. Draw it out as long as you can and do all the side quests, if you do that the ending will be that much more amazing and perfect. If you haven't finished already.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:18 am

Just got my paws on a copy of TestDrive: Unlimited 2. =D

Have been playing testdrive since I was 7. So figured I should check it out =P
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Beadle Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:30 am

I've been taking a stab at Borderlands. I like it but I would like it better if I could get some co-op going but I don't know anyone else with the game and pub servers are not that great... I got connected to some russians once. It was an interesting experience Very Happy
Other than that I'm just playing around with a bunch of FPS games TF2, BF:BC2, Monday Night Combat.
I'm trying to fire up DOW2 but my dvd drive is not liking me and I don't really want to download it because I know there are going to be loads of updates...
Beadle
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 am

Playing through the entire singleplayer of red dead redemption again with expert targetting and ZERO hud. Almost a totally dif experiance, it forces you to look at the landscape to find your way around. Great fun.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:08 am

Jasterk Staren wrote:Playing through the entire singleplayer of red dead redemption again with expert targetting and ZERO hud. Almost a totally dif experiance, it forces you to look at the landscape to find your way around. Great fun.

Rockstar killed Red Dead for me by not releasing it for PC. I was tempted to buy it due to the great reviews I heard, but by not releasing it on PC, I wouldn't even buy it now even if it was.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:16 am

Beadle wrote:I've been taking a stab at Borderlands. I like it but I would like it better if I could get some co-op going but I don't know anyone else with the game and pub servers are not that great... I got connected to some russians once. It was an interesting experience Very Happy
Other than that I'm just playing around with a bunch of FPS games TF2, BF:BC2, Monday Night Combat.
I'm trying to fire up DOW2 but my dvd drive is not liking me and I don't really want to download it because I know there are going to be loads of updates...

ugg, borderlands, it just isnt the same unless you have co-op
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:59 am

It's Hella fun WITH co-op. Not much without I'm afraid. I'm lucky that I pretty much played through it twice together with a mate, plus all the expansions, so always in co-op mode.

I tried going into single, bit of a yawn fest. Not to mention the more people you have, the better loot that drops.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenix Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Beadle wrote:I've been taking a stab at Borderlands. I like it but I would like it better if I could get some co-op going but I don't know anyone else with the game and pub servers are not that great... I got connected to some russians once. It was an interesting experience Very Happy

Xbox?? If so i have both Borderlands and BF:BC2 along with all downloads for both. and wouldn't mind someone to game up with.
Fenix
Fenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Right I have just finished AC brotherhood. games I like are COD and games like AC

any recomendations on what I should get next??
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Well for the x-box, I would have to say that you should play a game that I just finished playing...Splatterhouse. It is probably the greatest game I have ever played.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:41 am

Kevlar wrote:
Jasterk Staren wrote:Playing through the entire singleplayer of red dead redemption again with expert targetting and ZERO hud. Almost a totally dif experiance, it forces you to look at the landscape to find your way around. Great fun.

Rockstar killed Red Dead for me by not releasing it for PC. I was tempted to buy it due to the great reviews I heard, but by not releasing it on PC, I wouldn't even buy it now even if it was.

Even if they did now it would be a piss-poor console port and we all know what they are like.
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Huyneo Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:07 am

With Borderlands, you just keep on shooting. And shooting.
And then shoot a lot more.

With friends, you shoot some.
You shoot some more!
You occasionally/often die a little/lot.
You continue shooting/punching/exploding/building-a-turret-to-shoot-things.

No one cares about the guy with the bird.
Because bird is not the word.
Huyneo
Huyneo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:46 am

LoL, I played Siren, so it was shoot shoot, get hit a bit low hp, go into phase, run back to cover while health regenerates 70%, then shoot more.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Well Jasterk = guy who jizzes in pants watching Once Upon A Time In The West.

I bought an xbox just so I could play the red dead I had allready ordered.
I now own every addon you can get and my breath has been taken away with the zero hud expert targetting experiance. I see so much I didnt use to see.

If you guys ever do get it. Play through normally.

Then go play through again the way I am now. Two different experiances.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:43 pm

I don't have a lot of variety in the games I play at the moment, I don't buy a whole lot of games.

I just recycle through Team Fortress 2, Gmod, Mount and Blade Warband (you guys should check this game out, it's great fun and even greater fun with mods) Killing Floor and Monday Night Combat, oh yeah and I'm replaying Mass Effect 1 and 2 as a badass renegade Shepard and the renegade cut scenes are really cool looking in ME2.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:34 pm

I am not someone who likes a wide variety of games really.

I love the assasins creed series, Ice hockey or soccer/football games, COD & Starwars games but really thats about it.

I went out yesterday and re bought the first two AC games, COD black ops and Darksiders again as all were pre owned and only cost me like £50 so well happy with that.

got myself a quest now to work throught all the AC games again completing eacha nd every sub quest lol..
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Illian Amerond Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:37 pm

My wife and I decided to go forward with purchasing the RIFT: Planes of Telara game and playing that till TOR launches. She really enjoyed the game play but we are only getting one account and sharing it since she is in school full time now.

This is a full feature pay to play title by Trion Worlds, the same developers of EQ 1 and 2. Instead of going on to EQ3 they made this game. I was in the last Betas 1 through 6 and they made some really staggering advancements. Now is the last Beta 7 starting the 15th but only for pre-order accounts. Head start starts shortly after Beta 7 and Live Launch is March 1st for the US and March 3rd for Europe.

Any one interested in taking the plunge will have to pony up 49 USD respectfully unless you can pre-order from game stop like me for 10 bucks ;D I figure 3 weeks is enough time to donate plasma and get the 70 more for the full deluxe collectors edition >.<

Any whom PM me for details if your interested, I have a few things cooking up for the launch like website, Raid Call voice chat and all that jazz so I do not route people through here that likely will never play TOR.

Cheers

Edit:
Quote from the big wigs:
Code:
We Don't Need No Stinking Codes!!
It's been a while since these forums were full of people asking for beta codes. As we move into open beta next week, I just wanted to make sure you all remember that codes are no longer necessary. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us in Telara!

Bring your guildmates, friends, enemies... everyone you can think of! We want to fill the world with as many people as we can and test everything there is left to test before we open the doors for Headstart!

We're looking forward to a great event and as always we are anxious to hear your feedback!

Sooo if you want to try out the game for 1 week then sign up today Very Happy

Quick Update:

You can win a graphics card by defeating a dungeon boss Very Happy check it out here:

http://www.riftgame.com/en/beta/rules.php
Illian Amerond
Illian Amerond

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5