Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The something VS something in star wars game.

+5
Rebel Marksman
Bahn Durm
Arashi Storm
Quinlan Sa'athis
Jasterk Staren
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The something VS something in star wars game. Empty The something VS something in star wars game.

Post  Jasterk Staren Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:38 am

I was just reading the thread on swtor.com for this and it was funny and fun so i thought i would start the same game here.

The rules are you simply say bleh VS bleh and who will win.

It can only be something or someone from the star wars universe.

You post a blehVSbleh question then answer the question in the post before your's.

For example:

Luke VS Anakin.

I say luke cuz he's jedi grand master, and anakins a little bit**.

Obiwan VS Jabba the hutt's entire organization. who will win?

-------------------------------------------------

ect....ect....

Ill start the game.

Boba Fett VS Jango Fett, who would win?
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

The something VS something in star wars game. Empty Re: The something VS something in star wars game.

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:40 am

Boba

Hes been tempered by his life which was obviously harder than Jango's who simply hired other Bounty Hunters to do his work.

Mission Vao vs Asoka Tano
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

The something VS something in star wars game. Empty Re: The something VS something in star wars game.

Post  Jasterk Staren Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:51 am

Ashoka, looks better graphics wise and has a lightsaber, clearly better.

Chewbacca Vs Zalbaar.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:50 am

Chewbacca Vs Zalbaar

Chewy would win this one because he has fought way more battles than Zalbaar. Therefore is a more experienced warrior.

Edit: My bad for not setting up the next one.

Last edited by Arashi on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:45 am

Arashi wrote:Chewbacca Vs Zalbaar

Chewy would win this one because he has fought way more battles than Zalbaar. Therefore is a more experienced warrior.

New question?
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:07 am

Ewoks vs Gungans. My bets on the fur balls!
Rebel Marksman
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:09 am

Gungans. They have shear clumsiness that would be the downfall of all that appose them.

10 AT-STs VS 1 AT-AT
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:05 am

10 AT-STS. The AT-AT couldn't hang. It could never maneuver well enough to hit them.

Yoda vs Exar Kun (in a no light sabers battle)

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:16 am

Yoda cause...Yo...da...man?
Heh, because he was green and incredible.

Revan vs. Luke (two of the greatest to ever live)
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:10 am

Luke, more experience, jedi grand master, awesome character development, fought off thousands of yuzann vong with a few mandolorians, killed more jedi and sith then anyone can remember, chosen ones son, able to use every known lightside force power and some dark ones, can time travel by flow walking, nuf said.

Wampa VS Bantha with a impaired sand person on the back of the bantha.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Beadle Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Wampa easily, do banthas even attack?
C3PO VS Espee (from the threat of peace comic)

Last edited by Beadle on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed or to VS)
Beadle
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:44 am

C3PO VS Espee

Gotta be Espee. We don't know much about him, but C3P0 is the most harmless, wimpy droid in the galaxy.

Ewok vs Jawa
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:13 am

Ewok because a bunch of them took down some storm troopers on Ender but the Jawas didn't stand a chance against them, so by this process of logic I conclude that Ewoks can beat Jawas.

Jacen Solo vs Darth Sidious
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:25 am

Jacan Na'al wrote:Ewok because a bunch of them took down some storm troopers on Ender but the Jawas didn't stand a chance against them, so by this process of logic I conclude that Ewoks can beat Jawas.

Jacen, because Darth Sidious's name is very uncreative. "Sidious" ooh I'm scared.

Slave I vs Millennium Falcon in the Kessel Run. (speed wise, not distance, in the standard 18 parsec route)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:04 am

Aw come on! Two of the most powerful force users during the latter time period and you judge it based on his name? LOL.

The falcon based on the MGLT readings (Falcon: 80MGLT and Slave1: 70MGLT)

Galen Marek vs Luke Skywalker
(remember, Galen had the potential to take on the Emperor)

Last edited by Jacan Na'al on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:08 am

Fine! Jacen, since Sidious's wrinkle face flaps would slow him down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:18 am

Jacan Na'al wrote:Ewok because a bunch of them took down some storm troopers on Ender but the Jawas didn't stand a chance against them, so by this process of logic I conclude that Ewoks can beat Jawas.

Jacen Solo before he became Darth Cadeus?
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:09 am

Darth caedius and Jacen Solo are two different people when talking about them so yea jacen before he became darth caedius.

Dont get off topic though.

Darth Bane VS Admiral thrawn in his flagship star destroyer.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:00 am

Darth Bane VS Admiral thrawn in his flagship star destroyer.

Even though Admiral Thrawn had that creature that pushed back the force Bane had his LS and the orbalisks to protect him. Thrawn was a brilliant tactician, but Bane was a warrior and would have defeated Thrawn.

IG 88 vs HK 47
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:06 am

IG-88 has more weapons but i think HK-47 is better trained and is of tougher construction.

I'de say HK-47, cuz i like him.

Sandcrawler with 500 Jawas VS AT-AT with 1 squad of stormtroopers.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:19 am

Stormtroopers in the AT-AT

Jasterk Staren wrote:Darth caedius and Jacen Solo are two different people when talking about them so yea jacen before he became darth caedius.

I so don't agree with that, he evolved as a person and the outcome was not nice that is all, if he had evolved as a person and the outcome had've been good then he would be considered one person so I hold the same standard even when the result is not favourable.

Next up:
Han Solo vs Lando Calrisian
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:50 am

Han Solo because Harison Ford rules.

Anakin ep3 vs Darth Vader ep4
Rebel Marksman
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 am

Anakin with no doubt, Darth Vader was just a crippled weakened former Jedi, whereas before he had his injury he was in his prime.

Ewok with a rapid-fire-laser-turret-majig VS heavily armored Gungan with a sword and one frag grenade.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Jacan Na'al wrote:Aw come on! Two of the most powerful force users during the latter time period and you judge it based on his name? LOL.

The falcon based on the MGLT readings (Falcon: 80MGLT and Slave1: 70MGLT)

Galen Marek vs Luke Skywalker
(remember, Galen had the potential to take on the Emperor)

Since no one answered this one

Galen as I just finished the Sith Edition and kicked Luke's Pansy ass

And the Ewok from above, c'mon rapid fire laser.... no contest.

Now

Mace Windu vs Revan
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Both are extremely well skilled swordsman but Revan has walked both the light and dark paths and therefor has more experiance and understanding of the force, in my opinion. Revan would win but he might lose a couple fingers.

Bastilla Shan VS Jaina Solo, both at they're prime
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next