Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from: The Knights of the Enclave

+5
Reicho Seitoshi
Tyren Vaal
Foilole
Jacan Na'al
Master Krayton
9 posters

Go down

Hello from: The Knights of the Enclave Empty Hello from: The Knights of the Enclave

Post  Master Krayton Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:15 am

Hello, Order of the Unifying Force! This is the GM of The Knights of the Enclave, Master Krayton and I'm here on behalf of one of my members, Landoon, who told me about you guys and said he talked with you about forming an alliance. I would love to form an alliance with you guys. You seem like a well-rounded and well organized guild which is precisely what I am looking for. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask!
Master Krayton
Master Krayton

Back to top Go down

Hello from: The Knights of the Enclave Empty Re: Hello from: The Knights of the Enclave

Post  Jacan Na'al Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 am

Welcome.

A member of our team that deals with inter-guil relations will most likely be along shortly to further progress communication between our guilds, possibly leading into a close working relationship in the future.

Also could I suggest a change in name? Yours seems too long and a bit general (users = people here, not organisations) This would change your username too, PM me if you want to change it and what you want it changed to.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Hello from: The Knights of the Enclave Empty Re: Hello from: The Knights of the Enclave

Post  Foilole Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Welcome to our guild
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Jacan Na'al wrote:Welcome.

A member of our team that deals with inter-guil relations will most likely be along shortly to further progress communication between our guilds, possibly leading into a close working relationship in the future.

Also could I suggest a change in name? Yours seems too long and a bit general (users = people here, not organisations) This would change your username too, PM me if you want to change it and what you want it changed to.

I'd suggest having it named something such as KTE, or KOTE.
Then just put up the guild name in signature.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Reicho Seitoshi Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Welcome to our humble abode.
Reicho Seitoshi
Reicho Seitoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Welcome and please, as all other ambassadors have done, sit, relax, and have this complimentary cup of jawa juice.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 pm

welcome to the OUF. Feel free to browse our subjects, history, and various promo videos displayed. To help this go a lot further I have decided to award you.....one cookie!
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Krayton Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:39 am

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I'm glad to be here. You guys seem to be a very nice guild!
Master Krayton
Master Krayton

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:30 am

Welcome Master Krayton. Thank you for stopping by and we look forward to establishing communications with your guild. Do you have an ambassador assigned or are you the ambassador? Also can you give us a link to your site?
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Krayton Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:06 am

At the moment, I'm the ambassador, as we are a fairly new and small guild. The web address is http://theknightsoftheenclave.webs.com
Master Krayton
Master Krayton

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatho Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Warm welcomes, Master Krayton.
Gatho
Gatho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down