Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOTOR Community Night - June 12, 2010

3 posters

Go down

FOTOR Community Night - June 12, 2010 Empty FOTOR Community Night - June 12, 2010

Post  Ki Adi Mundi Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:02 pm

FOTOR Community Night - June 12, 2010 Ki-adi-mundi-albums-bull-picture157-fotorcom1

Yes, indeed! We're hosting our first-ever FOTOR community night this
coming Saturday, June 12th, at 9PM Eastern (UTC -5). For our first
Community Night, we are going to try our hand at a few rounds of Team
Fortress 2. Not only does this game wreak of FPS goodness, but during this weekend, TF2 is FREE! Which means, you can download the game for free, and play with us... FOR FREE! The server we are currently looking at to play on is WDZclan.com | 24/7 Dustbowl | HLStatsX, however this may change beforehand, so stay up-to-date!

The two points of contact for this event are Archangel and PC Chipmunk. If you're interested in participating in this event, please indicate so in this thread Smile Enjoy!
Ki Adi Mundi
Ki Adi Mundi

Back to top Go down

FOTOR Community Night - June 12, 2010 Empty Re: FOTOR Community Night - June 12, 2010

Post  Tyren Vaal Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Sounds fun, though FOTOR is American right? I'd get a ton of lag, depends on what part of America, it might do only 190 ping or something if I'm lucky.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

FOTOR Community Night - June 12, 2010 Empty Re: FOTOR Community Night - June 12, 2010

Post  Ki Adi Mundi Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:55 am

Well, the server is in LA (west coast), and was picked intentionally, as to give our players and friends in the Pacific a little less lag.
Ki Adi Mundi
Ki Adi Mundi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:27 am

sounds very interesting...expect me to join in I can.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down