Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOTOR Stops By For A Chat With OUF!

+5
Arashi Storm
Kevlar
Jano Vas
Tyren Vaal
Ki Adi Mundi
9 posters

Go down

FOTOR Stops By For A Chat With OUF! Empty FOTOR Stops By For A Chat With OUF!

Post  Ki Adi Mundi Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Check out FOTOR's second monthly Guild Watch, as we sit down with OUF's Jacan Na'al.

http://www.forumsoftheoldrepublic.com/pom-plaza/6646-swtor-guild-watch-order-unifying-force.html
Ki Adi Mundi
Ki Adi Mundi

Back to top Go down

FOTOR Stops By For A Chat With OUF! Empty Re: FOTOR Stops By For A Chat With OUF!

Post  Tyren Vaal Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:10 pm

A great interview, I hope it helps your guild get a little more understanding of our guild, and a little recognition and sense of friendship/alliance as well.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

FOTOR Stops By For A Chat With OUF! Empty Re: FOTOR Stops By For A Chat With OUF!

Post  Ki Adi Mundi Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:14 pm

:) Thank you for the kind words. But.. heheh.. we're not a guild. We're a SWTOR dedicated forum. We hope to become one of THE sources for players to turn to for game information and discussion, especially in the realm of guilds.
Ki Adi Mundi
Ki Adi Mundi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Ki Adi Mundi wrote::) Thank you for the kind words. But.. heheh.. we're not a guild. We're a SWTOR dedicated forum. We hope to become one of THE sources for players to turn to for game information and discussion, especially in the realm of guilds.

Ah, my mistake, should of been obvious by the site name.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jano Vas Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Ki Adi Mundi wrote:Check out FOTOR's second monthly Guild Watch, as we sit down with OUF's Jacan Na'al.

http://www.forumsoftheoldrepublic.com/pom-plaza/6646-swtor-guild-watch-order-unifying-force.html

Good work. Nice site by the way. Thank you for the showcase.
Jano Vas
Jano Vas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:25 am

That's a fantastic interview Ki Adi Mundi, but I still say it was too short :p haha.

Looking forward to you joining in our RP sessions if you ever get around to it!
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 am

One of the best I've seen. Nice job guys. I will make it a point to start supporting your site more often.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatho Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Great read. Thanks for the interview.
Gatho
Gatho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:08 pm

great read, its nice to see our guild interviewed once on awhile
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ki Adi Mundi Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Thanks for the good reviews, guys :)
Ki Adi Mundi
Ki Adi Mundi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:50 am

Great interview. I am glad we finally decided to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Very nice.
Mucho gusto.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Good read! I must agree that it was too short for me. But, all in all, I'm glad that the OUF got some well deserved exposure. I have this warm feeling inside my chest now.... Oh, wait.. Heartburn.....
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down