Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So making a TOR Down Under Community?

3 posters

Go down

So making a TOR Down Under Community? Empty So making a TOR Down Under Community?

Post  Darka Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:36 pm

Who would be keen? think wed have a good community going if we started something up
Darka
Darka

Back to top Go down

So making a TOR Down Under Community? Empty Re: So making a TOR Down Under Community?

Post  Rygal Blaqk Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:53 pm

I wouldnt mind helping.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

So making a TOR Down Under Community? Empty Re: So making a TOR Down Under Community?

Post  Darka Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:02 pm

there was a thing for SWG, the down under players, there was a site, but it just redirected you to the forums which i thought was pointless even having a site,
Darka
Darka

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:06 am

Darka wrote:there was a thing for SWG, the down under players, there was a site, but it just redirected you to the forums which i thought was pointless even having a site,

Haha, perhaps someone tried anf failed/gave up?

I would like to help with an oceanic community site but I really don't have the time to invest in it.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Darka Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:00 am

yeah time isnt on my side for now either prehaps can look into it next year
Darka
Darka

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:06 am

Well we have plently of time anyway for the release and all, no rush really.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Darka Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:43 am

haha hope so, but then again wont be pissed off if they announce its gonna be released soon
Darka
Darka

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:51 am

I can wait half a century though, im still young. :D
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down