Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royale Final Round - Arashi Storm

+2
Jacan Na'al
Carlen Darko
6 posters

Go down

Battle Royale Final Round - Arashi Storm Empty Battle Royale Final Round - Arashi Storm

Post  Carlen Darko Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:01 am

Well here it is.

[0300 hours; Caarimon - OUF Temple Compound – Assault Militia Field HQ debriefing room 03]
Corporal Mictian and Captain Arashi Storm, along with the rest of their team, had just completed a combat exercise that had been executed perfectly. The post op debriefing had just concluded and Arashi had asked Mictian to stay behind.

Mictian was not sure what the Captain could possibly want from him since the exercise had gone perfectly. The room had cleared and Arashi approached Mictian.

“Outstanding job out there today Corporal”, Arashi said.
Mictian stood and replied, “Thank you sir, but is there something wrong?”
“Wrong, no Corporal, theres nothing wrong at all. I just thought I would buy you a drink later tonight at the Toxin Tank.”
Mictian had seen the Captain having drinks with others there before and heard that he would treat the lower enlisted often, but Arashi had never asked Mictian till now. He smiled and said “just one sir?”
Arashi laughed and said “I guess it depends on how thirsty you are Mictian.”
“I hope your Captain pay is good sir”, Mictian replied.
“I’ll see you at 2100 Corporal” and with that said Mictian left to get changed over and head to chow.

[2100 hours; Caarimon - OUF Temple Compound - Toxin Tank]
Mictian strode through the doors of the Toxin Tank exactly when the Captain had told him to. He was thirsty and ready to have a good time. Mictian enjoyed the atmosphere of the Toxin Tank, the large selection of intoxicating drinks, and of course the Twi’lek dancers. These dancers were not slaves to OUF, but they danced just as good as if they were. Mictian was still waiting for the night he could convince one of the dancers that his room in the barracks had a more comfortable bed than what than their own.

Arashi saw Mictian enter the Toxin Tank and he raised his half full drink in his direction motioning Mictian over. The corporal did not waste any time and was happy to see Arashi already had a drink waiting for him.

“Don’t worry they sat on the bar just as soon as you walked through the door, so it’s still cold” was the first words out of Arashi mouth.
“You’re the man, or should I say the Twi’lek sir!” replied Mictian. Mictian rethought his words and said “what I mean is thank you sir.”
“I see you in here a lot Mictian, but you always seem to drink alone. Are you getting along with everyone here alright” asked Arashi.
“Definitely sir. I just tend to be a loner. I think a lot of people feel I’m too serious.”
“Well being serious is a good thing in this galaxy. The minute you let your guard down you find yourself under the gun.”
After two hours of drinking Mictian was beginning to get drunk and could not take his mind off the Twi’lek dancer currently on stage. Mictian normally wouldn’t drink this much, but the Captain kept buying and so he kept drinking.

The two end up getting into an argument over the woman and a fight ensues. Ofcourse Arashi wins because he was raised by a Mandalorian and he is hardly ever seen without his armor. Mictian puts up a great fight even without armor, but in the end he’s just too much of a wimp, heh.

Sorry to end the story this way, but I’m an idiot for waiting till the last minute to write this and with everything that has happened today I just don’t have the time, energy, or willpower to finish it properly.

Thank you,

Arashi
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale Final Round - Arashi Storm Empty Re: Battle Royale Final Round - Arashi Storm

Post  Jacan Na'al Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 am

LOL, love the ending because it was sooo not what I expected.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale Final Round - Arashi Storm Empty Re: Battle Royale Final Round - Arashi Storm

Post  Mictian Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:44 pm

LoL Wut?! ~.^ Hurhur... no comments >.>
Mictian
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Hahaha. I loved it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:09 am

There was obviously a well developed concept behind this, taking a two guys from happily having a drink together to fighting and trying to kill each other is not the easiest thing to do and its clear there was a plot or method in the writing to do this.

Its a real disappointment that it ended as it did however, unlike others in this thread I think it was a piss-poor effort and a insult to the effort the Carlen has put into this competition.
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:47 am

Quinlan Sa'athis wrote:There was obviously a well developed concept behind this, taking a two guys from happily having a drink together to fighting and trying to kill each other is not the easiest thing to do and its clear there was a plot or method in the writing to do this.

Its a real disappointment that it ended as it did however, unlike others in this thread I think it was a piss-poor effort and a insult to the effort the Carlen has put into this competition.

I totally agree with your Quinlan. I had a pretty cool idea for the story and really wanted to take the time to make it awesome, but some things happened this past week and I just didn't have time to finish it properly. I didn't want to give the reason because I didn't want a sympathy win, but just so everyone knows I wasn't half assing this thing and not taking it serious my grandfather is on his death bed and I have been spending a lot of time at the hospital trying to help my grandmother.

It's totally my fault because if I had started the story as earlier I could have completed it before all of this happened so I beg that you grade the story how it is and do not take my situation in to consideration when grading. But for the guild I want you to know I took the Battle Royale very serious and am thankful for Carlen's ideas and time spent on it. I also did not want to request another extension because it really was enough time to complete. Again I am sorry for the ending.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:04 am

It is no problem at all Arashi. If anything, you are one of the outstanding participants in this Royale due to the fact that you actually stuck around. Kudos, and if you don't win, I urge you to join up in Royale II.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:14 am

Good of you to stand up and cop it sweet Arashi.
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:44 am

Quinlan Sa'athis wrote:Good of you to stand up and cop it sweet Arashi.

What does "cop it sweet" mean? I feel like I should know, but I am drawing a blank.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:09 am

"Cop it Sweet"-To accept an unfavorable outcome to a situation.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:48 am

Jasterk Staren wrote:"Cop it Sweet"-To accept an unfavorable outcome to a situation.
Thank you sir.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down