Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royale Round Two - Reicho Seitoshi

3 posters

Go down

Battle Royale Round Two - Reicho Seitoshi Empty Battle Royale Round Two - Reicho Seitoshi

Post  Carlen Darko Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:25 am

Reicho was recently sent on a mission to Ithor to help with defending the planet from an invasion force. The mission had been a success and the planet was back to the way it was operating beforehand. Reicho was currently sitting in a bar that was known for having unlawful characters there at all times.

He was sitting by himself in the corner, keeping to himself. A twi'lek then walked up to Reicho and gave him a dirty look and sat down next to him, clearly having his rifle on display. The twi'lek then gave him a fake smile and Reicho then said, "do I know you?"

The twi'lek then said, "why no, but I sure know you. Are you going to come with me quietly or are you going to make this hard for me?"

Reicho did not answer, but instead stood up and walked out of the bar and headed for the woods. The twi'lek followed by closely, but once he reached the trees he lost sight of Reicho. Reicho had jumped into the trees and was waiting for Arashi to walk past him.

Arashi then did as Reicho had expected and started going further into the forest. Reicho then ignited and jumped down at Arashi bringing his blade down towards his head. Arashi was expecting something like this to happen and he had his blade ready, he turned to Reicho and brought up his blade blocking Reicho's attack with one hand, he then pulled out his pistol with his other hand and tried to shoot Reicho. Reicho then ignited the other side of his saber and met the bolt as it was about to hit his chest.

Reicho then used a force push and threw Arashi into a tree. Arashi took out his rifle and unloaded on Reicho, as he jumped behind a tree and disappeared back into the trees. Arashi looked around trying to find him, he saw movement and shot at it, but Reicho was already gone.

Reicho landed behind the tree Arashi was up against and used his blade to try and cut the tree and Arashi with it, but the surprise attack only grazed his back. Arashi quickly turned and shot at Reicho, a shot caught him in the thigh, but he shook off the pain and force pushed Arashi again, then jumped at him attacking with a diagonal slash at his chest.

Arashi didn't have enough time to block with his blade, so he used his rifle which was cut in two. Arashi then kicked Reicho in the chest and pulled his pistol back out and shot at him again, hitting him in his left arm. Reicho then force pushed Arashi again knocking the pistol out of his hand. Reicho then followed up by leaping at Arashi and thrusting his saber into Arashi's chest, ending the twi'lek's life.

Reicho had never cared to kill people if he could, always trying to avoid it if possible. This sadly was one of those times it could not be avoided. Reicho turned his back on Arashi and left for the spaceport to fly back home.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale Round Two - Reicho Seitoshi Empty Re: Battle Royale Round Two - Reicho Seitoshi

Post  Arashi Storm Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:04 am

How dare you kill me! Hehe. Good luck to ya!
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale Round Two - Reicho Seitoshi Empty Re: Battle Royale Round Two - Reicho Seitoshi

Post  Mictian Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Well... killing is the best way to show that you've beaten your opponent XD anyways, good scene reicho Very Happy
Mictian
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down