Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royale Round One - Reicho Seitoshi

3 posters

Go down

Battle Royale Round One - Reicho Seitoshi Empty Battle Royale Round One - Reicho Seitoshi

Post  Satarel Vao Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Reicho and Gerard both enter the arena at the same time. As they enter they turn to each other and tell each other good luck. They both get into their starting places, turning first to the judges bowing, then to each other bowing. Reicho and Gerard both pull out their weapons, a permafrost colored double-bladed lightsaber for Reicho and a yellow single-hilt as well as a violet single-hilt lightsaber for Gerard. Satarel then exclaims that the fight has begun.

Reicho immediately ignites his lightsaber and force jumps at Gerard who has just enough time to ignite his and block the incoming attack. Gerard used one saber to block as he brought his other towards Reicho's side. Reicho then broke contact with the lightsaber that was blocking his attack and flipped into the air, dodging Gerard's attack. Reicho then jumped back and shot out bolts of his Electric Judgement at Gerard, in which Gerard countered by absorbing the incoming energy.

Reicho then broke it off and used master speed to try and run around Gerard and get behind him to attack, but Gerard was prepared and blocked Reicho's attack by moving one of his lightsabers behind his back. He then turned bringing his other lightsaber around with him, striking towards Reicho's chest. Reicho blocked it by ignited the other side of his lightsaber and moving it to the side, meeting Gerard's blade. Reicho then took his right hand off of his blade's hilt and used force push against Gerard sending him flying back a few feet.

Gerard landing on his feet and charged at Reicho and started a flurry of attacks coming from the right and left sides of Reicho. Reicho could only block the attacks and was not able to attack. Gerard then let a small open space appear at his chest, which Reicho took advantage of and kicked Gerard there as hard as he could. The kick caused Gerard to fall back and hit the ground. Reicho then jumped onto Gerard and shut off his blades and placing the end of his saber hilt on Gerard's chest.

"I think it is time to yield." said Reicho. Gerard could do nothing but agree with him. The two then stood up and bowed to each other and then the judges. Reicho and Gerard then exited the arena, eager to see how the other match ups would fair.
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale Round One - Reicho Seitoshi Empty Re: Battle Royale Round One - Reicho Seitoshi

Post  Gerard Halcyon Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Wow... Even though I lost, I think that was a pretty sweet match! Well played on both parts. I'd have to say, Reicho has captured the battle mind of Gerard the best out of anyone I've ever seen! Kudos! Wish you could see mine, bro!
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale Round One - Reicho Seitoshi Empty Re: Battle Royale Round One - Reicho Seitoshi

Post  Reicho Seitoshi Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanks man, I wish I could have seen yours also.
Reicho Seitoshi
Reicho Seitoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down