Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle for Balmorra!

+3
Rusic Terron
Arashi Storm
Jacan Na'al
7 posters

Go down

The Battle for Balmorra! Empty The Battle for Balmorra!

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:46 am

Due to escalating tensions on the devastated, war-torn world of Balmorra, both the Sith Empire, and the Galactic Republic are looking for new recruits to ship out! Be sure to get caught up on the newest playable planet in the Star Wars™️: The Old Republic™️ universe! Find out more about the story and struggle of this manufacturing world famous for its battle-droids and weapons.

Access the HoloNet entry to read the story behind Balmorra’s escalating tensions, as Republic-sponsored Balmorran Resistance forces strive to keep the planet’s resources out of Imperial hands. Don’t forget to visit the Media page to see Balmorra brought to life in stunning screenshots, concepts, and wallpapers!
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/na/icon_NewsArticles_20091016_Balmorra_131x99.jpg" alt="" />
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

The Battle for Balmorra! Empty Re: The Battle for Balmorra!

Post  Arashi Storm Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:32 am

Cool update. I am very eager to see the last four classes.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusic Terron Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:09 am

Same here! but i think "Jedi Knight" is a given lol
Rusic Terron
Rusic Terron

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:51 am

Balmorra sounds (and is spelt almost the same) like Balmora, the main town of Morrowind, the Elder Scrolls 3. If SWTOR is going to be anything like Morrowind... then it's going to be awesome! Very Happy haha
Mictian
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Romin Harth Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:04 am

Mictian wrote:Balmorra sounds (and is spelt almost the same) like Balmora, the main town of Morrowind, the Elder Scrolls 3. If SWTOR is going to be anything like Morrowind... then it's going to be awesome! Very Happy haha

That's the exact same thing I thought when I saw the planet reveal lol. Morrowind is a great game but the combat is terrible; hopefully that won't be the case with TOR.

From what I can see this seems like an open PvP planet–neither faction controls the planet and there's a constant balancing of powers. Maybe it'll be able to be taken over by one faction then regained again by the other, so on and so forth.
Romin Harth
Romin Harth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:58 am

This looks like a world pvp zone to me.

I wonder how they are going to implement pvp?
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Beadle Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:22 pm

If we could PvP on a whole planet well that would be epic but might take a while. Nobody would likely win in the endtaking cities and fortifications and helping rebels, a night of fun.
Beadle
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down