Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arashi Storm

5 posters

Go down

Arashi Storm Empty Arashi Storm

Post  Arashi Storm Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:12 pm

My name is Arashi Storm and I am considering joining the Order of the Unifying Force if I am deemed worthy. I live in Kentucky in the US. I am a fan of Star Wars and have played SWG. I played on Bloodfin in SWG. I served in the Rebel guild XWING for over a year. After the NGE I only played off and on up to now. I am currently in the Rebel guild ICE but am not actively playing because I am stationed in Iraq currently. I guess that's about it. Oh and for TOR, I plan on playing as a force user and I agree with your idea of the Unifying Force. I agree with using all ways of the force for doing good. If I create a second character I would probably play him as a Mandalorian. I have come to admire the Mandalorians in the Republic Commando 4 book series. If I played as a Mandalorian I would support the Republic ofcourse.

I am curious if your guild is force users only?

Well I have to go for now.
Thanks for your time.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Arashi Storm Empty Re: Arashi Storm

Post  Benson Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:18 pm

hi Arashi,

welcome to the forum.
Im going to play a non-force user. And i got accepted in the order of the unifying force.
So that says enough.

Still im only a new recruit, so cant say much about how it exactly works in joining us. but I wish you good luck.

Best Regards,

Benson
Benson
Benson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:15 am

Greetings Arashi Storm and welcome to our forums.

I love that there are people like you attracted to our adopted view of the force, it seems to make alot of sense and has greater appeal to me when I think of the Star Wars universe.

To answer your question and elaborate on Bensons response:
We accept everyone :)
Even those who cannot feel and harness the force can believe in it. So we accept all races/classes whether they be force sensitive or not.

Curious - what led you to our forums? I am trying to establish what recruitment methods are working, and what can be improved.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:21 am

Welcome to the Order of the Unifying Force, Arashi Storm.

Great to have you among us!

Look forward to hearing from you again.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:39 am

Welcome
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Arashi Storm Empty Application Accepted