Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have recieved my 15 minutes of e-fame!

+4
Gatho
Jeme'Maer
Kevlar
Jano Vas
8 posters

Go down

I have recieved my 15 minutes of e-fame! Empty I have recieved my 15 minutes of e-fame!

Post  Jano Vas Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:16 am

It just so happens that I am a VERY VERY VERY minor internet celebrity. I happen to be the "Jeremy" who helped the article writer at TFN not make a fool of himself....

Check out the credit in the update. I have the emails to prove it! I asked him politely to switch credit to bigbaldpapa but he has not done that yet.

I am very sorry, but I will not be signing holoprints.
Jano Vas
Jano Vas

Back to top Go down

I have recieved my 15 minutes of e-fame! Empty Re: I have recieved my 15 minutes of e-fame!

Post  Kevlar Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:22 am

<laughs>

You've got to love the general media out there jumping on uninformed and half baked news/information. I'm actually surprised a bit though that someone working for a site like TheForce.Net wouldn't be informed enough to recognize some of the content in that "leak".

Just goes to show that the guy isn't an actual fan, its just a job to him.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

I have recieved my 15 minutes of e-fame! Empty Re: I have recieved my 15 minutes of e-fame!

Post  Jano Vas Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:41 am

Yeah! He gave the bigbaldpapa due credit!
Jano Vas
Jano Vas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:50 am

You should tell him to visit the OUF and do an article on Oceanic TOR guilds already up and running :P
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:46 am

yes...then we could have our own 15 minutes of E-fame muahahahaha
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatho Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:23 am

Interviews for everyone!
Gatho
Gatho

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:41 am

Or Toran could interview him instead with a series of roasting hypothetical questions. :P
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:56 am

We already get plenty of offers for interviews. LOL.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:02 am

So how do you feel having the legendary Tyren Vaal in your guild..?
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:04 am

I feel about as well as this

Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Jeme...

What.
The.
$%@#???!!!
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Bahn Durm wrote:Jeme...

What.
The.
$%@#???!!!

come on, you know you love it lol.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Absolutely I do... I was just bewildered by it, I guess.
Bahn Durm
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:19 pm

haha, I nearly fell off my chair.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:28 pm

I found this randomly when I was looking for video speeches from Hitler for my holocaust project.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

I have recieved my 15 minutes of e-fame! Empty Enjoy...

Post  Master Nuuk Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:02 am

Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jano Vas Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:48 am

Yeah. This is the video that TFN posted an article to. Nothing new is in it. It is all footage that can be found at the official site. See my "15 minutes of e-fame" thread.
Jano Vas
Jano Vas

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:00 am

yeah I remember seeing this video on my youtube favourites. Good vid though.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Merged duplicate thread.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Jeme'Maer wrote:I found this randomly when I was looking for video speeches from Hitler for my holocaust project.

besides, I thought it funny that it was showing hitler riding the peace llama.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down