Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satarel

+5
Rygal Blaqk
Jacan Na'al
Foilole
Arashi Storm
Satarel Vao
9 posters

Go down

Satarel Empty Satarel

Post  Satarel Vao Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:13 am

Hey there. Well, I'm 23 and I live near Toronto, Ontario.. I used to be a huge player of SWG before they revamped everything and everyone could be a jedi... only made me mad because I just received the last badge to become one about a week before the NGE or whatever the acronym for that mess was.

As for my character, I'm not totally sure. I've always been a huge fan of Kit Fisto, so good chance my character will be Quarren if the race is playable... if not, expect to see another Twi'lek. Class.. definitly a jedi, just not too sure. Need to wait and see what sort of options we're given and then I'll be able to decide from there. Any questions, feel free to ask. For the time being, my online access is limited but if anyone in the guild has 360 Live, my gamertag is ChronicDTan and I'll be happy to join in any games we share and get to know eachother a little better.
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Satarel Empty Re: Satarel

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:31 am

Welcome to OUF. Be sure to post often to ensure your application rolls through quickly. Nice to have you in the community.

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:35 am

Thanks. I'll be around whenever I'm able.
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:40 am

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you on the forums!
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 am

Welcome to OUF
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:41 am

Greetings!

My brother and his wife hold my niece hostage near Toronto.

Oh and just to clear something up for you, Kit Fisto was Nautolan, not Quarren.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:48 am

Welcome mate!
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Welcome
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  QUAGSY Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:37 pm

welcome to the guild. I have am waiting for my final visa approval to move to canada. Should be at the start of june. Have a job set with the RBC in Toronto starting in July.
Heard its a great city cant wait
QUAGSY

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Ah, thanks for the update.. I was on a wiki and the only other amphibious race other than Mon Calamari I found was Quarren and now that I see Nautolan I completely remember now. Definitly slipped my mind, so I'm glad you brought that up Jacan.. now I feel a little awkward haha.

And I think Toronto is an awesome city.. I live about an hour north, but many of my good friends live in the city so I'm there alot of the time. Nothing but good times.. but I'm usually just there to bar hop, have fun and catch up with friends anyway so it's pretty hard to ruin that.

Word to the wise though, around the area of Jane & Finch (intersecting roads) is not a good place to roll. If you're near Yorkdale though, you'll be loving life my friend.

and ps.. I don't know why I didn't check wookiepedia for the Nautolan info... random link clicking got me nowhere on that one.
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Thalos Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:45 am

Welcome buddy
Thalos
Thalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrael Rahl Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:44 am

Welcome to OUF Satarel! Hooray for more North Americans!
Tyrael Rahl
Tyrael Rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:39 am

Just thought I'd swing by and throw down a few of my past MMOs since I looked over those in my previous posts. I have a long career in WoW but got a little tired after a while... even on the RP server I played on it was starting to become immature and people only worried about twinking and all that. I'm also a big fan of City of Heroes/Villains but my computer went on the fritz and I just haven't gotten around to getting a new one. Same case with LOTRO, my computer just couldn't handle it.

So now I just stick to console games like Fable 2, Fallout 3, Mass Effect (too stoked for the sequel!) and a few first person shooters, but mainly only CoD: World at War right now, even though the vehicles are brutal...

And I'm for sure hoping any experience I had roleplaying will be a good factor in my joining this guild, because every server I play on when it comes to MMOs are RP based, and I enjoy playing the ol AD&D and Mordheim/Warhammer series as well.

And I really need to shorten up my posts... sorry for the long read guys, I just ramble more often than not.
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:39 am

What do you plan on doing if this game does not come to console (I think a console version is highly unlikely)
Quinlan Sa'athis
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:48 am

Quinlan Sa'athis wrote:What do you plan on doing if this game does not come to console (I think a console version is highly unlikely)

Actually to add a bit more emphasis to your query, I read that BioWare intend to keep thier first MMO (TOR) exclusive to PC, and would only be considering console releases of any MMO they developed after TOR.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:32 pm

I didn't mean I would be unable to play the game, I've just chosen to not purchase a new PC yet more or less until they release TOR. It's just as of now, I don't have enough incentive to make the purchase before some of the other things I need right now. For the time being, I find more games that I enjoy to be on console but whenever the release date for TOR is announced, buying a new computer will become a priority. I've been waiting for something to fix my craving for Star Wars for way too long to overlook The Old Republic.
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrael Rahl Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Looking through your posts, and noticing you crave a Star Wars fix, yet have not played the Knights of the Old Republic games, i HIGHLY recommend you give those a go. They will be extremely relevant to SW:TOR, and also are just a couple of the best Star Wars games, and games in general, i've ever played.
Tyrael Rahl
Tyrael Rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Oooh, sorry I didn't put those. I've definitly played both KOTOR 1 & 2 multiple times, beating both with different alignments. Sorry I didn't clarify that.. Bioware has made most of my favorite games, including the ones that don't have anything to do with Star Wars. That's why I'm far too stoked about TOR.. Bioware and Star Wars reuniting is one thing I can't miss.
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrael Rahl Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Ok i'm very glad you've done so haha. It would be almost unforgivable to play TOR without having played KOTOR i think.
Tyrael Rahl
Tyrael Rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:18 pm

yer if you play this game witout ever players KOTOR 1 and 2 then you would probly most likely get lost
Foilole
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:12 am

I agree, but don't worry.. I know what will be going on. :)
Satarel Vao
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Application Accepted.

Topic Locked.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content