Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayden Graves

+14
Benson
Rebel Marksman
Bah'Rask
Tyren Vaal
No'Saj Rol'Yat
Jacan Na'al
Jasterk Staren
Udumbara
Quinlan Sa'athis
Dessanar
Eokurios
Kevlar
Rygal Blaqk
Hayden_Graves
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hayden Graves - Page 2 Empty Re: Hayden Graves

Post  Kaliyah Teh Naast Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:22 am

Welcome, I like the name
Kaliyah Teh Naast
Kaliyah Teh Naast

Back to top Go down

Hayden Graves - Page 2 Empty Hayden Graves

Post  Hayden_Graves Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:56 am

Thanks much for the welcome! I'm extremely proud and pleased to be here...

My experience with SL has been great! I will say I'm one of those off and on again players over the years. I was heavily involved with a Star Wars Community and co-owned a Star Wars Sim called Telos IV. I was also on the Council and one of the leaders in an Imperial Group. There are pros and cons to being in an environment like SL. The environment, your personal look, and combat is all player created. By saying that, you can already ascertain many of the pros/cons that might be associated. Of course that isn't limited to just the Star Wars RPG but also to every other RPG Themed Environment as well. One of the fun aspects of the game is that you can go from one type of RPG Environment to the next within a few seconds.

I have had a great time in SL and there are many good people to meet in game. It is definitely worth checking out. Heed warning, however, it's a pretty tough learning curve initially because it's different than any other "game" where the content isn't player created and maintained. It can seem overwhelming and extremely complicated in the beginning.

I hope this helps! Feel free to contact me anytime and I'll help with specific questions you might have.

Warm Regards,

Hayden

Udumbara wrote:Welcome to the forums! How was your experience with SL? I've always been curious about that scene, but never gave it a go.
Hayden_Graves
Hayden_Graves

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayden_Graves Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:03 am

Thank you *very* much for the welcome, compliment, and consideration for the Assault Militia, General. Most considerate and I'm honored.

RDH was a great group of guys and I developed many friendships over the months of playing. We were partnered up with Black Widow (Imperial Dark Jedi Group) - The server was Gorath. Not sure if it was the same. I would definitely be interested in hearing more about your SWG Days and talking more.

Hayden

Jasterk Staren wrote:Welcome to the forums Hayden. Thats a very well put together application.

Im glad you show appreciation and respect for rank, if you are accepted i think perhaps you have a place in the Assault Militia.

(RDH) sounds familiar, I believe i've seen you guys before, back in my SWG days.

Boba Fett
Hayden_Graves
Hayden_Graves

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayden_Graves Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:08 am

Supreme Commander,

I'm honored to receive your interest and personal approval of my application. I'm definitely impressed with all the members of OUF thus far and pleased with the forums. Actually, I'm overwhelmed with the warm welcome and wonderful response I've received from everyone.

I'm humbled and appreciative of your direction. Patience is now my focus and of course, I am at your service.

Hayden

Jacan Na'al wrote:A very nice application Hayden.

And it is very refreshing to see that you have a clear grasp on the RP Force theories our guild is founded upon.

Stick around, we could definitely use more people like you, your first test is patience Wink
Hayden_Graves
Hayden_Graves

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayden_Graves Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:13 am

I just wanted to make a formal announcement in response to the related posts:

I love cake. White cake with white icing, please.
Hayden_Graves
Hayden_Graves

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayden_Graves Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:27 am

I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, Corporal. Thank you for the welcome and compliment of my application... I appreciated the questions - here are my answers below.

1. Dark and Light is so clearly defined here. Of course I would seek an exchange with a heretic, but not at the expensive of innocent lives. If it is the will of the Force, there will be another day, especially if that heretic was any aspect of the core component of endangering those lives.

2. Blue is my favorite color.

3. This scenario described leaves me in a difficult position. I would have a personal desire to assist this patient but I would not go beyond my mandate for a couple of reasons. One, I would be concerned that any judgement call I made might put the patient and clinic at more risk than what has already been established. Two, I would not want to overstep my responsibility to the situation thus forcing authority figures to contemplate reprimands. Good intentions do not always lead to outcomes of what is right. Simply, I would follow the conduct that was expected of me within the position I had been placed.

Latiel wrote:Wonderful application, and welcome to the forums. Now for a few random questions if you don't mind.

1. If you had the choice between killing ten-thousand innocents, and letting a heretic walk free, which would you choose and why?

2. What is your favorite color?

3. While working as an intern in the clinic, a patient with a strange infection on his foot stumbles through the door. The infection is spreading at an alarming rate, but the doctor has stepped out for a while. What do you do?

A.) Amputate the foot before the infection spreads.
B.) Scream for help.
C.) Medicate the infected area to the best of your abilities.
D.) Restrain the patient, and merely observe as the infection spreads.
E.) Other, please explain.
Hayden_Graves
Hayden_Graves

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:58 am

Well, I have to say that I really like those answers. Especially the second one. . . Blue is half of purple, and purple is awesome. Therefore, you, applicant Hayden_Graves shall receive my first Paint Tool SAI production. A new Latiel Approves stamp. =]

Spoiler:
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 am

Was bored.

Made this.

Hayden Graves - Page 2 LatApprove

ehehehe.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Illian Amerond Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Well met, Welcome to the forums ^.^ look forward to seeing you on the battle field.
Illian Amerond
Illian Amerond

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Awesome Kev, mind if I use that from now on? =P
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Latiel I love the approval stamp
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:33 am

Hey, welcome to the OUF forums!...I truly have no idea how I am missing these applicants....They are popping out of the ground like crazy.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 am

Blue is my favorite color too. Jango Fett

I don't remember what the main guild was called that I was in, some combination of three letters. We had a huge city with four saloons, giant city hall, over a hundred houses, armor museum with Mandolorian Armor, bounty hunter armor, and clone trooper armor, other large buildings, shuttle port etc....

Good times.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum