Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designer: Bah'Rask

2 posters

Go down

Designer: Bah'Rask Empty Designer: Bah'Rask

Post  Bah'Rask Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Now, I know I'm not going to be able to create great sigs like Kev or the others, or avi's for that matter. Still, I would like to take any requests I can, but mind you I'm a sketch/black and white artist. I don't do anything with the computer than maybe an after-effect or two. I know there is basically zero demand for this, but hey. If you're that one guy that wants a unique avi/sig that doesn't look like the others, and if you want it black and white/sketched, I'm your guy. I'd also just be taking requests to draw anything for people, I need all the practice I can get.
Bah'Rask
Bah'Rask

Back to top Go down

Designer: Bah'Rask Empty Re: Designer: Bah'Rask

Post  Latiel Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:15 pm

You know, I would actually like a signature that would match, or come close to matching my avatar. I've been trying for a good long time to draw one myself but I keep hitting a brick wall and crumpling up the paper, then chucking it. So, if you have any ideas, please let me know.
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bah'Rask Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:49 am

Would you like it to be of the anime style, or the sketch style I use?
If you want an example of my style I can provide some links.
As for the sig, what exactly would you like to be in it? Just the character, or a background of some sort, additional parts?
Bah'Rask
Bah'Rask

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:57 am

Some links to your other works would be very nice, what I tried was simply the character, my name, and some flower petals floating around. I never managed to make one that I liked. The petals were just something to fill all the white space that was around and behind my name, but I still wanted to keep it simple.
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bah'Rask Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:43 am

http://tolvo.deviantart.com/
This is my deviant, I have many drawings posted here.
https://2img.net/h/i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn105/Maxdom/My%20Art/SithLegacy-1-2.png
Here's an example of what I can do with photobucket at my hands for after-effects.
I will give it a few tries with backgrounds and show them to you, and you can tell me if you like them or not. It may take me a bit to do this drawing though.
Bah'Rask
Bah'Rask

Back to top Go down

Post  Bah'Rask Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:48 am

I'm sorry I've been taking so long, I've just had to deal with some issues and the holiday. But tonight after I'm done with my 4th of July visits/etc, I'm going to work on that drawing until it is done.
Bah'Rask
Bah'Rask

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:28 am

No problems at all, take your time dear. Sorry that I couldn't reply earlier, I had quite a lot to do this weekend, on top of having almost no internet access. I like your style, I can't really draw much that isn't anime, since anime is just really easy for me.
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bah'Rask Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 am

Might there be a blown up version of your avi for me to work off of? It would make this a lot easier.
Bah'Rask
Bah'Rask

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:40 am

The big, full version can be found in the first post of this thread: http://unifyingforce.adoforum.net/fan-creations-f18/art-thread-t1238.htm

Third spoiler, since it's big. .-.
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bah'Rask Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:56 am

Alright thanks, that's exactly what I needed. To the sketchpad!
Bah'Rask
Bah'Rask

Back to top Go down

Post  Bah'Rask Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 am

I may have to practice this more, I'm trying to adapt the anime art style but it is just a bit difficult to me. I guess now that I think of it I have never practiced anime style before.
Bah'Rask
Bah'Rask

Back to top Go down

Post  Bah'Rask Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Man, my first signature attempt and already I've hit a problem. I don't think I can adapt anime very well. I've practiced different drawings styles/etc, and I can't believe I forgot about anime in all this time. I'm very sorry Lat, but I think this drawing is just out of my skill range.
Bah'Rask
Bah'Rask

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 pm

No problems at all, if it was easy to make one that fits I wouldn't have gone to someone else for help. xD

If you like, you could try one in a style of your choice. I'm going to be trying to make one again myself after I finish coloring my latest drawing.
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bah'Rask Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:09 pm

I'll give it a shot, back to the drawing...Paper!
Bah'Rask
Bah'Rask

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down