Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latiel

+12
Beadle
Udumbara
Kevlar
Ruka
Dessanar
Mictian
Quinlan Sa'athis
Carlen Darko
Benson
Tyren Vaal
Toranilor
Latiel
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Latiel - Page 3 Empty Re: Latiel

Post  Toranilor Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 am

Garr Talon wrote: We won't mind and don't bite. Well.. I don't know about Quin, but I assure you the rest of us do not. Smile

Quin welcomed her twice. She'll be fine with him.
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Please get that interview to me as soon as you can. We will be able to judge you within the Council better with it.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Carlen Darko wrote:Please get that interview to me as soon as you can. We will be able to judge you within the Council better with it.

"Because that's what we do in the Council. Judge you. Feel our eyes analysing your every move!"
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:31 pm

That made me laugh Tor, and the survey is out, I'll be posting as soon as I get a response, which I suspect will be in a day or two.
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Toranilor wrote:
Carlen Darko wrote:Please get that interview to me as soon as you can. We will be able to judge you within the Council better with it.

"Because that's what we do in the Council. Judge you. Feel our eyes analysing your every move!"

'Ya know Tor, because your on the Council. Oh yeah, our top fearless leader! Latiel - Page 3 303161
[Looks over at Jacan as he ignites his lightsaber in Torilanor's direction]
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Carlen Darko wrote:
Toranilor wrote:

'Ya know Tor, because your on the Council. Oh yeah, our top fearless leader! Latiel - Page 3 303161
[Looks over at Jacan as he ignites his lightsaber in Torilanor's direction]

That's why I used quotation marks. I'm not that delus-*gets arm sliced off*
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Toranilor wrote:
That's why I used quotation marks. I'm not that delus-*gets arm sliced off*

Darn Tor, that's a shame. Oh, and it was your dueling arm as well...pity. Well, you can always use a robotic prosthetic; I hear they're all the rage in the Outer Rim.
[Sees Jacan strode off with a bit of a kick in his step. Is sure he hears upbeat whistling as well.]
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Soo sorry Lat! Carlen, cut her a little slack eh? She accidently chose to interview kev =P Who is notoriously forgetful! (as many people will attest)

But really its because I only very recently got back from an overseas trip and have spent the past few days running around like a headless chicken. (hopefully everything is back to normal by tomorrow, fingers crossed)
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Kevlar wrote:Soo sorry Lat! Carlen, cut her a little slack eh? She accidently chose to interview kev =P Who is notoriously forgetful! (as many people will attest)

But really its because I only very recently got back from an overseas trip and have spent the past few days running around like a headless chicken. (hopefully everything is back to normal by tomorrow, fingers crossed)

No worries Kev. I am not rushing her, just wanted to drop a friendly reminder.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Carlen Darko wrote:

Darn Tor, that's a shame. Oh, and it was your dueling arm as well...pity. Well, you can always use a robotic prosthetic; I hear they're all the rage in the Outer Rim.
[Sees Jacan strode off with a bit of a kick in his step. Is sure he hears upbeat whistling as well.]

Gee, I can almost see the [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] :P
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Well actually Kev, I sent the -first- one to Rygal Blaqk. After. . . I think it was two days? Three? Anyway, after the few days of silence I posted here, and got a thumbs up to send out another. So here it is, Kevlar's very quick response, put in spoiler tags because it's giant. (The first spoiler is my original PM, the second is the response.)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:51 pm

ah alright, that would explain it. I think rygal is... actually... where is rygal? =o

Anyways, those were Fantastic questions Lat! =) Though I wouldn't have minded more personal questions, these seem pretty much to be all about my views on the guild (not that thats a bad thing)
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:01 pm

I did notice that after I had already sent it, and was reading through it again. It also sounded very formal, and robotic. I should get a job writing automated messages for different companies. I probably could have made it more personal, but the only ones I could think up at the time were those, or similar to those. What's done is done, though. xD
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Latiel wrote:I did notice that after I had already sent it, and was reading through it again. It also sounded very formal, and robotic. I should get a job writing automated messages for different companies. I probably could have made it more personal, but the only ones I could think up at the time were those, or similar to those. What's done is done, though. xD

They actually sound pretty good if you read them in Morgan Freeman's voice.
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Latiel Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:06 pm

What doesn't sound good when read in Morgan Freeman's voice? .-.
Latiel
Latiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Latiel wrote:What doesn't sound good when read in Morgan Freeman's voice? .-.

Nothing. We need him in the OUF to read out... well everything.

I'm sure kev's up for another kidnapping mission.
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Benson Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:17 pm

I feel sorry for Morgan now..... sending out Kev after him.
Benson
Benson

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Benson wrote:I feel sorry for Morgan now..... sending out Kev after him.

If Kev doesent bring earmuffs, I'd feel sorry for him. Morgan can use his voice for great evil.
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Haha! It's a great thing Kev always brings earth muffs! Though these are those expensive electronic earplugs with little speakers in them which repeats what you 'hear' at safe volumes.

So I guess I'm still < Morgan Freeman

=O =S
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Kevlar wrote:Haha! It's a great thing Kev always brings earth muffs! Though these are those expensive electronic earplugs with little speakers in them which repeats what you 'hear' at safe volumes.

So I guess I'm still < Morgan Freeman

=O =S

Earth Muffs(tm) - For the golem on the go!
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Think there is more then enough here.

Application Closed.

Topic Locked.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down