Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think of the graphics and animations in SWTOR?

+11
Benson
Ruka
Jalen Lojed
Jacan Na'al
Rebel Marksman
Beadle
Carlen Darko
Jasterk Staren
Udumbara
Toranilor
Tyren Vaal
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you guys think of the graphics and animations in SWTOR? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you guys think of the graphics and animations in SWTOR?

Post  Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:57 am

I expect the graphics to look superb and will be a bit dissatisfied if they are not. If I'm going to drop cash on a new pc and a monthly subscription then I want it not only playing well, but looking like the new game that it is. I don't want to see WoW graphics. I want detail in my terrain without "lazy" assets. I also expect them to upgrade the graphics 4-5 years from now to keep up with the times like Eve did. Normally, with PvP games, I don't care so much about the graphics. However, with my PvE games, I want beautiful awesome images to help me get into the storyline and to ward off any possible (eventual) repetitiveness.

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of the graphics and animations in SWTOR? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you guys think of the graphics and animations in SWTOR?

Post  Rygal Blaqk Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Would prefer myself to stray away from the realistic looking graphics.. even though I'd like to immerse myself in them, I do want to know the difference between the game and RL.

PvP graphics don't mean anything to me as long as I can see the enemy at long distance.

PvE graphics need to catch the eye but not totally distract. Don't want to be falling off cliffs while watching that star go from here to there.
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2