Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR testing has been confirmed

3 posters

Go down

SWTOR testing has been confirmed Empty SWTOR testing has been confirmed

Post  Tyren Vaal Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Yes thats right, the details are here: http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20100709_002
I still don't know whether I'll sign up or not, after all I am under the age of 18. Then again people have been disobeying that rule for a long time.

Also I'm sure we have a thread already about SWTOR testing but I couldn't find it, merge it with the other thread if you can find it.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

SWTOR testing has been confirmed Empty Re: SWTOR testing has been confirmed

Post  Jacan Na'al Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:07 am

There has been an image circulating of the 'You have been chosen' page for accepted testers.

They are doing it differently than what I am accustomed to though, the leaked image said that in that particular round of testing they were only testing for 2/3 days, and only two classes between a certain level range on a single planet.

I don't mind missing out on this sort of testing for now, but if it becomes an ongoing closed beta or even open beta stress testing then I'm all keen.

Saying that I wouldn't say NO if they asked lol.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:57 am

If selected I would most likely give it a quick run through and play with it a bit, but avoid all story elements. Don't want to ruin it for myself, plus I'm not into finding faults with games. I want a game that I'm going to play a lot to be perfect in my mind and flaws are a nuisance.

I imagine at that point I'll probably just lend out my ID to a couple close friends. Want to be my friend? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 am

HAHA Garr! Do you like cake? I have lots of yummy cake that I can give you mate! Wink
And if you dont like cake( I dont know who doesn't) but if you dont, I make great Pie too! Wink

Back on track, I havent recieved a thing in the mail as of yet, really dont expect to, to be honest.
But if I did I would be stoked! I love Beta testing, when I do I play with a class that I probably wouldn't use Live, so I dont ruin too much. Good thing with SW:Tor is every class has an individual story, so that is a big plus for me for testing.

Im excited, its getting closer and closer!
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:38 am

I like games to be perfect when I play them too, but I don't mind helping Bioware out with some feedback, even if it's just by testing if servers are stable.

Plus it's a pretty win-win situation, I get to see if the game is good or not and they can progress with the game.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down