Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, your character has to die.

+5
Jasterk Staren
Udumbara
Arashi Storm
Tyren Vaal
Toranilor
9 posters

Go down

So, your character has to die. Empty So, your character has to die.

Post  Toranilor Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Say your main character, RP or otherwise, has to die.

In what situation would this occour? Would you heroically be saving others? Would you be a victim of one of your plans gone awry? Were you simply in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Toran, for insatnce, would probably go down in his ship. The amount of time that he spends in it and the general low quality of his flying skill (which he is owrking to improve) would most likely lead to him dying in a starship battle, or isolated skirmish. Dying in a sabre fight seems to OOC for him.

Also, If any of you have seen PotC3, Beckett's death theme would be playing while Toran accepted his demise.

So, how about you?
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

So, your character has to die. Empty Re: So, your character has to die.

Post  Tyren Vaal Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Tyren would die in a huge firefight, being overwhelmed but holding his position for a really long time. That or he would get stuck in a metal barred room (possibly being tricked into going somewhere then being kicked inside of it?) then dying in an explosion or fire.

Or none of the above..die of old age spending his last moments in a Cantina hitting on Twi'leks and telling war stories.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Well going down in a blaze of glory is always good for the memories of those who cared about you. To me it really wouldn't matter. Or maybe at a really old age I wake up an hour after going to bed needed to the refresher. I go to grab my flash light and I can't seem to find the button. I point it towards me and seem to find the button is not where it should be. I push the button and the LS stabs me through the head.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Udumbara Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Arashi wrote:Well going down in a blaze of glory is always good for the memories of those who cared about you. To me it really wouldn't matter. Or maybe at a really old age I wake up an hour after going to bed needed to the refresher. I go to grab my flash light and I can't seem to find the button. I point it towards me and seem to find the button is not where it should be. I push the button and the LS stabs me through the head.

That's an awesome fail.
Udumbara
Udumbara

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 pm

That could probably even count as dying in a LS battle!
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:29 am

I would fend off the entire sith empire by my self and then every sithlord that has ever lived and ever will live would appear and form into one sith that would take out a calculator and divide by zero, then i would deflect that and die of old age 150 years later, by then seen as a great leader and the saver of everything forever.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:39 am

Jasterk Staren wrote:I would fend off the entire sith empire by my self and then every sithlord that has ever lived and ever will live would appear and form into one sith that would take out a calculator and divide by zero, then i would deflect that and die of old age 150 years later, by then seen as a great leader and the saver of everything forever.

Wow, talk about a looser. Heh, just joking man. That is quite a reputation.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 am

But... NO-ONE DIVIDES BY ZERO!!! ERROR!!
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jalen Lojed Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:22 am

I would have to say Jalen is the martyr type. No one may here of his demise. Possibly his end will come on some backwater planet protecting the innocent. At his last breath he will know he lived his life for others. No great cheer, no fireworks, just death, but death that means something. Death to protect life.
Jalen Lojed
Jalen Lojed

Back to top Go down

Post  Beadle Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Having run into a trap or ambush, Apollo would die in a huge explosion, taking out his attackers, any nearby buildings or the interior of a battleship. Of course saving lots of effort and lives for his friends who weren't as headstrong as he.
Beadle
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 pm

These are all interesting especially Jalen's and Jeme's
Still waiting to hear what some of the other guildies can come up with for their characters
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:16 am

Alicia's end would probably be making that impossible kill, the one hidden behind hundreds of layers of security and protection. Like assassinating the Sith emperor, or a major sith lord. When they know she is coming, (though they don't know where, when and how.)

Or doing something equally impossible =P
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:51 am

Happy birthday emperor!

We got a you a 'special' cake.

*Out pops alicia*

"Oh boy! A Stri-' *BLAM*
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:53 am

He'll die the same way his player wants to die: As one of the thousands of soldiers sent charging into battle, then dying, forgotten among the bodies o.o
Mictian
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Mictian wrote:He'll die the same way his player wants to die: As one of the thousands of soldiers sent charging into battle, then dying, forgotten among the bodies o.o

A very "OUF champion" thing to do mit.
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Toranilor wrote:Happy birthday emperor!

We got a you a 'special' cake.

*Out pops alicia*

"Oh boy! A Stri-' *BLAM*

Major delayed lol!!!
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down