Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Eternal Vigilance

+5
Carlen Darko
Tyren Vaal
Kevlar
Jacan Na'al
Eset
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Greetings from Eternal Vigilance - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Eternal Vigilance

Post  Eset Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:50 am

Hey Fella

Well a few things have changed over in EV the past week. Cordo Font is now the Leader of Eternal Vigilance as a whole and Saac Kowski is now the Commander of the Starwars Division. So a few changes are due in time. STOnline blew balls. I got to Admiral and got a nice ship but thats where the fun ends and the boredom begins. A few people are playing but not so much until they add some content, it was a nice game until you hit max level.

Lets see, alot of people are playing Battlefield Bad Company 2. We are playing on random servers but its like i have said for a lot of game is fun, something diffrent as well. If you play please list your in game name and ill add you to freinds and we can shoot it up.

Eset
Eset
Eset

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Eternal Vigilance - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Eternal Vigilance

Post  Kevlar Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Sorry to hear STO fell through, I had a feeling that it would from initial feedback from a few of my RL friends who where giving it a try.

Its the worst thing when you have a pretty great mmo, only to hit endgame and find out that its a wasteland (I'm looking at you Age of Conan!)
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Eset Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Ya Kevlar totally, even though they will add End game eventually its the wait time that sucks and why alot of us left the game. You dont grind to max level in 4 days only to sit around and do nothing lol. Conan is ok now, but for the longest time is stunk to. So anything new and fun going on the guild? We have a large contengent still in Lotro and Bfbc2 and small competitve team in Css.
Eset
Eset

Back to top Go down

Post  Eset Wed May 19, 2010 10:17 am

Hey Guys,

Just checking to say hi and let you know the latest coming and goings. The comings are really not to much just alot of BFBC2 these days and the New charter for our SWTOR division. Cordo is still in command and getting ready to get rolling in his new term as commander as he was just re-elected to Commander. I personally am playing alot of Dragon Age Origins and Trying to learn how to play Sins of a Solar Empire but unsuccesfully at the moment it is a fun game though.
The Goings well there arent any all of our divisions are still going and going. We are doing well but alot of members are getting ready for there finals and just workings. Hope all is well here.

Eset Greetings from Eternal Vigilance - Page 2 456595
Eset
Eset

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum