Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Eternal Vigilance

+5
Carlen Darko
Tyren Vaal
Kevlar
Jacan Na'al
Eset
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Greetings from Eternal Vigilance Empty Greetings from Eternal Vigilance

Post  Eset Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:42 am

Greetings to you all
I'am Eset Ano, Ambassador from EV. We are gray aligned guild who are sworn to protect the republic no matter the cost. We are looking to expand our friendships with a couple more Guilds as the time for beta fast approaches., We have noticed how active and well spoken you guys are on the forums and many members speak well of you all, so we would like to get to know you all better. We are multi-national Guild and we are also mulit divisional as well, we have Divisions in not only Swtor but in Operation Flashpoint and we play CSS on a more casual maner. If there are any games you guys play like BFHeros or CoD, let me know and maybe we can play together. I will be the contact with you all from my guild and if you ever need to get ahold of me my Xfire name is simili, we also have a channel for all people in swtor and that channel is called swtor. Please drop by when ever you like or message me on xfire, as I will be checking here weekly. I look forward to furthering our frienship in the months to come. If you have any questions about us please let me know.
Be well

Eset
Eset
Eset

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Eternal Vigilance Empty Re: Greetings from Eternal Vigilance

Post  Jacan Na'al Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 am

Hello Eset Ano and welcome to the home of our Order.

Very pleased to hear from you - you are more than welcome to visit regularly.

I am now going to assign you the Ambassador rank and one of our Judicial Committee who look after our inter-guild relations will be in touch as soon as they are assigned.

Make yourself at home!
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:59 am

Welcome to the OUF Eset =)

Actually, I took a look at EV back in the days when I first learned about SWTOR and was looking around for a guild.

I kind of got scared off when I saw the sprawling size of it however =P It's a little bit of a shock to the senses.

Anyways, feel free to drop by as often as you want and participate in the conversations, if you'd like a few of us might like to drop by EV as guests and do the same?

I don't play Operation Flashpoint, but am an avid Arma 2 fan.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Welcome to the OUF Eset.
Feel free to stop by every now and then.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:07 am

Welcome. We hope you enjoy our compound and the things we've worked hard to build here.
Carlen Darko
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:45 am

Hello and welcome, I myself dont play Operation Flashpoint, but i do love me some CoD assuming its on xbox.
Rebel Marksman
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:49 am

Rebel marksman wrote:Hello and welcome, I myself dont play Operation Flashpoint, but i do love me some CoD assuming its on xbox.

Heh, CoD is a little different from Flashpoint mate. In fact, I'm pretty sure you've offended Eset by mentioning the two in one sentence. =P

Atleast Arma is made by the same people as OF and is similar in game style.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:01 am

Im Pretty sure he asked if anyone played CoD, unless he uses acroniym for a different game.
Rebel Marksman
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:29 am

Rebel marksman wrote:Im Pretty sure he asked if anyone played CoD, unless he uses acroniym for a different game.

Ah, I missed that, my bad =P

Though, which CoD? I'm guessing he means MW2
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruka Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Greetings and welcome Eset Ano to OUF forums. Greetings from Eternal Vigilance 28173
Ruka
Ruka

Back to top Go down

Post  Eset Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:36 am

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys. Yeah, our guild has decided to disband our Operation Flash Point due to no servers being to be aquired. Though a fun game cant run a division with it. So we are prepping for up another division, I know this is blasphemas "Star Trek". A good number play Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 though as well as CoD WaW. Though I myself am sticking with Dragon Age Origions which I find very entertaining. If you guys want to come stop over at our forums its www.evcitadel.com. I hope everyone had a great new years and Ill be stopping here daily. So if you have any questions or anything please ask.

Eset
Eset
Eset

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 am

Welcome Eset! We will definitely check out your site and say hi.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 am

Just signed up at your site. Your rank structure seems very complex. I'll get around to understanding it all at a later date. Glad to have you here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eset Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:12 am

Hey Guys

Just wanted to update you on a new thing we are doing now. We have a dedicated Server to play on for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. We have quite a few people playing so drop on by sometime IP 74.63.40.97. If you have an issue joining send me a tell on xfire name is Simili or just join xfire chatrom swtor.

Hope you are all doing well, and to anwser your question. We do have a diffrent type of command structure but it works well. It would take me awhile to explain it.

Eset
Eset
Eset

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:42 am

I'm a fan of Jedi Knight Academy's multiplayer, I'll join in as soon as I can even though it will lag my Australian computer.

Last edited by Tyren Vaal on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:45 am

Just reinstalled JA. Will be on shortly.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:08 pm

I wonder if I can find the discs..
Rygal Blaqk
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Eset Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:58 am

Hello Again Everyone,

Just wanted to keep you guys up to date on the new and upcoming things in EV that we would like to include you guys to join in with us on. You know we have a server for Jedi Knight Academy and Im told a few of you guys have been playing which is really awesome. We have an up coming Star Wars Quiz night kinda like a jeopardy thing.

Name of Event: EV STAR WARS QUIZAGANZA!
Date & Time:01/24/10 at 3 PM EST
Description: This is the first of many non-combat related event to come out of the Morale Agency!

There will be 50 Star Wars questions. These questions will be on anything that is related to Star Wars. Movies, novels, games...EVERYTHING

Special Instructions: The one with the most correct answers will win a prize! This will be revealed at the end of the event!

I hope some of you guys can make it. More the merrier.

Hope all is well

Eset Greetings from Eternal Vigilance 371639
Eset
Eset

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:05 am

Hmm, I think I know a few of us who might be interested, though I've no bloody clue what EST is. Guess I'll have to work it out.

I think in future it's best if everyone uses GMT just for standard.

Edit:

That's 2000 (8pm) GMT 24th Jan.

For us Kiwi's
0900 (9am) NZT 25th Jan
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Eset Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Hey all,

Hope everyone is have a good week, and a good time being back in college again ya spring semester. So the Quiz night was exciting, why? because it didnt happen lol. We are rescheduling it and i will keep yall posted. We created 2 new divisions, Star Trek and Battlefield. Are you guys playing either of these? be nice to have some allys in game. Im not playing either though, I know right!! I play SWG still on Starstrider and love it. If you play look me up named Irybow in game.

Eset
Eset
Eset

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:44 pm

There are s few playing STO, and some going to start playing shortly.

Other than that we are spread across all manner of games, ME2 is the dominant one right now I think.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Last time I tried to log on to SWG my account was gone, so I don't think I will ever see that game again. I am kinda curious how its changed though.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eset Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:35 am

Well for starters you can get the origional game and the xpacs for 30 dollars. You get all the Vet Rewards and there are some good ones. The new Galactic War is amazing its world pvp on Scale you could only dream of. The leveling isnt bad, it quite easy actually. If you come back go to Starstrider Server it the most populated one in the Game. You also get a free Transfer if you reup so I recommend it highly. Its not like it was before the nerf but its a fun game and very enjoyable.
Eset
Eset

Back to top Go down

Post  Eset Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:58 am

Hey Guys just dropping by seeing how everythings going.
So I bailed on SWG and went to Star Trek Online we have a divisionin that and its a blast. I know its Star Trek but its a decent game enjoyable. My in game name is Eset@mozam90797 if you want to look me up. Im a level 2 Lt Cmdr in the game and always looking for more people to play with. Anything new going on in the guild?

Eset Greetings from Eternal Vigilance 215287
Eset
Eset

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Thanks for dropping by! I believe we have a few members trying it out. New stuff going on here is our second Battle Royale where members compete against each other by writing a fan fiction battle, creating a comic book battle, or making a video of their battle. It's great fun.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum