Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jasterk Staren's ship in RP/ post your own

+3
Tyren Vaal
Arashi Storm
Jasterk Staren
7 posters

Go down

Jasterk Staren's ship in RP/ post your own Empty Jasterk Staren's ship in RP/ post your own

Post  Jasterk Staren Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:48 am

In the past i have always made a map of my ship for RP and just for fun so im doing it again.

I hope some other people do the same as its fun to know what other peoples ships look like in their own minds and its great for RP.

Here it is...

EDIT- It now has a name!

Jasterk Staren's ship in RP/ post your own Map001ebo_lg-2

Its a heavily modified Core Galaxy Systems Dynamic-class freighter, yes the same as the ebon hawk. Its over 2-300 years old and was found by Jasterk Staren on a mysterious planet in the unknown regions. It's not "THE" ebon hawk.

It is heavily modified with 4 light turbo laser cannons, a quad laser turret on the top, two anti infantry turrets on the bottom, 2 concussion missile launchers, and 2 anti-fighter laser cannons.

It has a heavily modified engine giving it great speed and maneuverability as well as .7 past lightspeed hyperdrive. Its outside appearance is a criss-cross of welded repair plates and the hull is painted grey and black. The inside is full of after market parts. The only thing original is some of the core inner components and the hull its self but past owners have put many things in it and there may be yet undiscovered hiding places.

Its armory contains 3 long range sniper rifles, 4 blaster carbines, 4 blaster rifle, a anti infantry repeating cannon, 5 vibroswords, some thermal detonators and in a locked box welded to the floor, 4 solid cortosis blades(able to deflect lightsabers)

Last edited by Jasterk Staren on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Jasterk Staren's ship in RP/ post your own Empty Re: Jasterk Staren's ship in RP/ post your own

Post  Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:34 am

you want fries with that?

kidding. Nice ship. I think you should call her "The heavily modified". Did you use a program to make that image?

Back to top Go down

Jasterk Staren's ship in RP/ post your own Empty Re: Jasterk Staren's ship in RP/ post your own

Post  Jasterk Staren Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:00 am

I downloaded a map of the "Ebon Hawk" and then i used MS paint to add the lines and text.

I would have used Vegas and Photoshop but both arent on my computer because i had to completely reload it windows and everything.

Actually there is a fry vat in the captains quarters.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:21 am

Very nice Jasterk! I wish I was talented enough to make my own. I think Arashi has a ship, but I don't think I have come up with one for Vly-Nor yet. I'll have to work on that. Ohhh, yea, he doesnt have one. I guess I could change that.
Arashi Storm
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:30 am

Haha, Thanks!
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:56 am

My character has a a small starfighter, but no big freighter ships or anything
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:21 am

Should make a concept sketch of it then.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:57 am

Jasterk Staren wrote:Should make a concept sketch of it then.

I have a Crescent x heavy courier that has been quite heavily modified.. so guys what would be the best way to create a layout plan to upload??? I aint the greatest on a pc
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:04 am

You could always ask Kevlar about making a nice photoshop version. You could send him a sketch or a Microsoft Paint mock up of it.

Otherwise you could just do it with MS paint or do what i did and download another photo of the ships interior from somewhere else and simply label it.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Antares Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:59 am

That's a great looking ship.
I'd hate to have to parallel park it though Jasterk Staren's ship in RP/ post your own 890939
Aurora Antares
Aurora Antares

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:24 am

Lol, i don't have to parallel park, thats what the turbolaser is for.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Jasterk Staren wrote:Lol, i don't have to parallel park, thats what the turbolaser is for.

lol typical mando answer
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Jasterk Staren wrote:Lol, i don't have to parallel park, thats what the turbolaser is for.

Turbolaser; Find the perfect spot or make one!
Toranilor
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Thu May 06, 2010 5:50 am

Jasterk Staren's ship in RP/ post your own 180px-Viragoo_NEGVV

Here is mine, its a modified StarViper-class attack platform (it only has a few similarities), Im still figuring out the names of the guns and such
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Thu May 06, 2010 8:40 am

Awesome dude! Thanks for participating in the thread, make a map of the interior and i'll add it to the first post.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down