Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BioWare On The Old Republic's Endgame

+15
Dessanar
Dragon
Zebular
Benson
Tyren Vaal
Kevlar
Mardon Ag'dor
Jasterk Staren
Beadle
Gerard Halcyon
Carlen Darko
Arashi Storm
Bahn Durm
Rygal Blaqk
Rusic Terron
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BioWare On The Old Republic's Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: BioWare On The Old Republic's Endgame

Post  Dragon Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:41 pm

I haven't seen much going around about PVP, what about realm rules? Is OOTUF going to go to pve or pvp realm if there is such a decision to make?
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

BioWare On The Old Republic's Endgame - Page 2 Empty Re: BioWare On The Old Republic's Endgame

Post  Tyren Vaal Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Dragon wrote:I haven't seen much going around about PVP, what about realm rules? Is OOTUF going to go to pve or pvp realm if there is such a decision to make?

We had some discussion about it in the members-only forums months ago, I think the majority of us are more inclined for PvE though I guess it depends on the PvP rules.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  ClaranceSH Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm

I really like pve but with the sith being out there I really want to hunt them down so I am looking forward to some good pvp.
ClaranceSH
ClaranceSH

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:25 pm

I have seen some stuff thrown around the official forums about Open PvP areas within the PvE servers. This is all hypothetical though as nothing has been officially released by Bioware to do with servers and PvP and Open World only to say that the game will have PvP and End game content. Its all a wait and see at the moment. Not a bad thing if you ask me as it is still a year away from release. Plenty of time for them to ferret and flesh out everything we know nothing about without the public pressure of it already being affirmed within the game.

As for Raids, I am really hoping the mold is changed by Bioware, and they go down the road of perhaps objective based raiding, random quests within raids, and even 'Opposed Competetive' raiding, eg. A star destroyer has been captured by the Sith- they will be defending it against us as we attempt to retake our Destroyer. It wouldnt be a total pvp fest, but rather an opposed objective based instance. First to complete all objectives wins. Just a few thoughts.
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:55 am

Yeah I am glad bioware has not gone down the line of AOC type thing where they promise stuff they just can't deliver and just disappoints everyone.

I think pvp zones within a pve world would work well. Have specific areas that have quests in them but are open PVP. You don't want to pvp you don't go into that little zone. Obviously these quests may give pvp type rewards rather than stuff every player wants. Just spit balling here. I think I am taking this thread off topic though Smile. Maybe I should go look for a pvp thread.

But I do hope that bioware takes us away from the 20-40 guys smacking away at one boss. I am sure there will be a bit of that. Wouldn't it be cool if it was more like a battlefield with a big wave of troops with a general and then some kind of armoured vehicle with guys pouring out and then an elite sith squad then a crazed droid with a bunch of thermal detanators (oops wandered again).
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:44 am

I like that last paragraph Dragon...
Maybe we could even have our own few troops to command (companions might do that job, but I'm thinking more like normal soldiers with weaker equipment).

It's kind of cool how Bioware is making the combat, instead of the same boring take on one or two other enemies you can fight like numerous enemies at once and it's still very fluid looking.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:54 am

I just hit 80 on WOW a few days ago (yes thats where Iv been the whole time) and Im actually surprised at how much end game content theyve created, I do hope that Bioware exerts enough of their power to endgame....because I really do not think, unless they make progression that different each time, that I can go through leveling all the way from 1 to whatever ending level again.

by the way I found not one thing in my travels...but three!!
BioWare On The Old Republic's Endgame - Page 2 Lichhead BioWare On The Old Republic's Endgame - Page 2 Pamelahead <---(onyxia)
and of course
BioWare On The Old Republic's Endgame - Page 2 ChocFruitCake-1
The cake is not a lie!
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:27 pm

The cake is truth, but the pie is a lie.
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:13 pm

hmm thats a big call man!...First there was the apple..then we had PIE!
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2