Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age 2 is awesome!!!

4 posters

Go down

Dragon Age 2 is awesome!!! Empty Dragon Age 2 is awesome!!!

Post  Bladen Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:46 pm

I downloaded the demo for Dragon Age 2 and OMG! It is pure amazing even the short bit they included in it. Takes about 20 min to get through or so but you get quite a bit of the story and characters in it as well.

The graphics are amazing! They are kind of similar to Mass Effect 2 but more stoic and medieval of course. The combat has been hugely improved for the consoles (Im playing on Xbox 360). The abilities are awesome and they live up to Bioware's statement of "Push a button and something cool happens". No pushing a button and waiting for the character to get into place. I played through as a Warrior first and I look forward to playing the other classes later. The characters look amazing. Isabela is a sexy beast and I think I would totally get it on with Flemeth's new look lol. But really the faces look nice and you bond with the characters better and I almost cried when someone dies. I won't spoil it. The characters will probably be as memorable and heart felt like in Mass Effect and Dragon Age Origins. If TOR lives up to this as well I think it will be one of the best MMO's as well video game of all time! (Which we all know is true :P). So go download the demo ASAP or pre order it!
Bladen
Bladen

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age 2 is awesome!!! Empty Re: Dragon Age 2 is awesome!!!

Post  Kevlar Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:02 am

for those of us with bandwidth caps, the demo is 1.9gb. I'm downloading it now, even though I've gone WAY over my normal monthly data amount.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:31 am

I have to say I was skeptical at first (there weren't changes in voice whenever passionate No's were going on), though I actually end up loving the gameplay, and the overall look of the game.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 am

haha, man. I'm loving the whole hit a button and something awesome happens aspect. It made playing rogue SOOOOO much more fun!

I played dragon age 1 almost exclusively with mage, but I'm thinking now that I probably will be playing two with rogue.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladen Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:02 am

Kevlar wrote:haha, man. I'm loving the whole hit a button and something awesome happens aspect. It made playing rogue SOOOOO much more fun!

I played dragon age 1 almost exclusively with mage, but I'm thinking now that I probably will be playing two with rogue.

I can't decide between warrior or mage. Ill try the rogue out later though.
Bladen
Bladen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:11 am

I take that back, I'm playing mage.

SOOO f'ing awesome, feels like you are lobbing nukes around.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladen Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:21 am

Kevlar wrote:I take that back, I'm playing mage.

SOOO f'ing awesome, feels like you are lobbing nukes around.

Especially with those fire attacks haha
Bladen
Bladen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:25 am

It's a pity that Beth dies though if you play a mage. I much prefer carver dying. He's looks like a f***ing douche.

Last edited by Jacan Na'al on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuss)
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladen Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:03 am

Kevlar wrote:It's a pity that Beth dies though if you play a mage. I much prefer carver dying. He's looks like a f***ing douche.

He dies if you choose Warrior. He also dies when I chose Rogue. I like the Rogue but not enough damage and too close in combat. I died a couple of times lol.
Bladen
Bladen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 am

really? I had no problems at all with rogue. I actually died once with mage. Didn't wipe though. Just died.

Had no such issue with rogue, though with mage I didn't pick up any potions, so that could be why.

Still. I think I will end up sticking with Rogue. I really really really hate carver.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:58 am

Im going to stay with the mage, I just can't look at the other classes the same way whenever, I am casting such amazing spells. Im fine with carver so far.

but whats up with the mother? She just disappears....maybe the demo skipped between where I am and where I was.
Jeme'Maer
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladen Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:04 am

Jeme'Maer wrote:Im going to stay with the mage, I just can't look at the other classes the same way whenever, I am casting such amazing spells. Im fine with carver so far.

but whats up with the mother? She just disappears....maybe the demo skipped between where I am and where I was.

Yeah it kind fast forwards up to Isabela. The mother reminds me of the old Flemeth. New Flemeth is sexy!! haha. I didn't mind Carver either. Something is wrong with Kevlar lol
Bladen
Bladen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:08 am

hot chick vs fassugly douche. And you pick the douche. Whats wrong with ME? =P

lol

Last edited by Kevlar on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladen Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:14 am

Kevlar wrote:hot chick vs fassugly douche. And pick the douche. Whats wrong with ME? =P

lol

Idk. Bethany is pretty cute. I hated seeing her die lol
Bladen
Bladen

Tyren Vaal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:23 pm

yeah, I've gone through each class a couple of times now, I think when it all comes down to it, it's pretty simple really.

Awesome nuclear explosions mage powers VS another piece of arse. (Admittedly pretty nice piece)

In this case, I think mage powers wins out I'm afraid, I guess I'll just like, lock carver in a room and hope at some point I can get him killed.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:50 am

Move this chat to new site if possible please Smile
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down