Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Halcyon Effect

Go down

The Halcyon Effect Empty The Halcyon Effect

Post  Gerard Halcyon Tue May 18, 2010 12:21 pm

The cabin was cold. More so than the winter nights on his home world. Gerard awoke to the humming of the ion engines, as was many mornings to him. The comfort of the noise almost sent him back into a slumber until the cabin's communications center began buzzing to life. Gathering what little strength he could, he rose from the small bed and crept over to the console. There he found a message waiting from the captain.

:: E.T.A. to Destination "Coronet" 5 Standard Hours::

The rest of the ship was quiet and dark, leaving Gerard to feel very much alone. His stop was last. Not many traveled from the Outer Rim directly into Corellia very often. Perhaps, it may have been the recent signing of the Treaty. Regardless, he knew it was time to begin his daily rituals of meditation, reading and eating. The humming of the engines echoed through the halls of the empty ship. Just how Gerard liked it- peaceful.

((This will be an ongoing project so, please be patient with me.))
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

The Halcyon Effect Empty Re: The Halcyon Effect

Post  Gerard Halcyon Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:47 am

((I been busy guys! i'm so sorry for not keeping this up... I haven't even done a second draft of my second part... Gimme a few weeks to get caught up, and I'll post part 2. Later guys!))
Gerard Halcyon
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down