Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME!!!

5 posters

Go down

ME!!! Empty ME!!!

Post  Dessanar Sat May 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Guys,

I am thinking of writting up a bit of a soul searching story line for Dessanar after the current RP ends as Dessanar has discovered that he still has some feelings hidden deep from his past that he needs to resolve.

Now the question is should I do this as an Open Rp that people can step in on as it will lead me to my home planet then to place like Mandalorian space and Coruscant. Or should i do it as a short/long story. the reason I think a Rp will be an option as i will no doubt require help along the way and people can come in and out as and when they like aslong as we stay to where I would like the story to follow plus people can write their own search so we will have an active rp ongoing then??

If you think story is the way then where should I post it??

Here or on the Wiki pages??

Advice welcome.
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

ME!!! Empty Re: ME!!!

Post  Tyren Vaal Sat May 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Perhaps a role play? Hm, I'd join but I'm a bit buys at the moment.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Sat May 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Tyren Vaal wrote:Perhaps a role play? Hm, I'd join but I'm a bit buys at the moment.

ok cool i am leaning towards that and if any one has time they can join in...
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Sat May 15, 2010 5:09 pm

I'd consider joining but maybe as a minor role. Sounds like a good idea, the rest of the guild might have better advice though.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Sat May 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Tyren Vaal wrote:I'd consider joining but maybe as a minor role. Sounds like a good idea, the rest of the guild might have better advice though.

ok cool it could just be an open rp that people can come in and out of with an ooc where people can discuss what they would like to post....
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren Sat May 15, 2010 10:27 pm

It would be great for you to join in the battle Tyren.

The RPs kinda stagnant right now.
Jasterk Staren
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar Sat May 15, 2010 11:17 pm

You could do what Toran did and write a short story with Cameo appearances of various OUF characters, basically you imagine a scene with them in it and how they came to be there.

Then pm the character's owner with questions as to how they would behave, what they would say and what they would do or go about accomplishing what you had in mind.
Kevlar
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun May 16, 2010 3:55 am

An RP could be provide you with a lot of extra information that you wouldn't have included in a story otherwise.

But I think it would be good to take the RP when it's finished or as it progresses and write it into a proper story on the wiki.

I think that would be a fun thing to do with any of our RPs.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Sun May 16, 2010 1:56 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of an rp so people can come in and out.

I have spoken with jasterk and with what he had planned for his family next i can tie things in nicely.

then as and when we go to different areas any one can help as believe me the trouble i am going to get myself in will be massive and i am bount to need help along the way.

I have really enjoyed the Rp with Toran, Kev and Jasterk and I have read the Temple Rp which had so many people involved in I just thought that with the inactivity it might be nice for more people to be active and have something to do....
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum