Archived OUF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But is it art?

5 posters

Go down

But is it art? Empty But is it art?

Post  Darc Ka'bage Tue May 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Had a bit of a scribble...

But is it art? Finished-tor
Darc Ka'bage
Darc Ka'bage

Back to top Go down

But is it art? Empty Re: But is it art?

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Wow, nice job. Is there a story that goes with this? Looks like a OUF trooper defending the base on his last stand and is ready to take himself and everyone else out with that detonator. Nice work! I wish the game will have some kind of custom insignias for the armor.

Just noticed the color is yellow, JC colors. Woot, go JC!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Wed May 12, 2010 2:09 am

That's some sexy stuff!

The helmets pretty good, is that your own adaptation of the clone/storm troopers helmets or is it from a specific sort of trooper?
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Darc Ka'bage Wed May 12, 2010 3:21 am

only reference material I used was the logo, rest was sucked out of my head perhaps to the detriment of the image but I had fun figuring it out.
Darc Ka'bage
Darc Ka'bage

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Wed May 12, 2010 11:54 am

Good work, you've got a unique art style.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  No'Saj Rol'Yat Wed May 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Haha I was priviledged to see this transform thru its development...amazing job Darc Kab Smile
No'Saj Rol'Yat
No'Saj Rol'Yat

Back to top Go down

Post  Darc Ka'bage Fri May 28, 2010 3:34 am

Ive changed the image a little and posted to the comp on the official SW:ToR forums here

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=142607

They changed the theme halfway through to slaves then changed it back to Bounty Hunters Troopers AND Slaves, talk about confusing. I almost ended up scraping it and posting a picture of boba fett in a slave Leia outfit. Anyway vote for that which you think is prettiest! there sure is some interesting work there.
Darc Ka'bage
Darc Ka'bage

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal Fri May 28, 2010 11:46 am

I'm surprised you don't have more votes, maybe I'm just more attached the OUF symbol in the picture but you have my (mostly unbiased) vote.
Tyren Vaal
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darc Ka'bage Fri May 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Tyren Vaal wrote:I'm surprised you don't have more votes, maybe I'm just more attached the OUF symbol in the picture but you have my (mostly unbiased) vote.

I voted for Hazaz the talented bastard, must try harder, use the force (or at least some reference materials) but cant say the next 2 themes grab me much 'Tyrants and Scoundrels' for june - baby in spacey pram force choking a teddy bear maybe with its parents cowering in fear, 'fun in the sun' for july, -a taun taun with sunglasses drawn like a joe camel cigarette comercial (hmm that might work selling sunscreen)
Darc Ka'bage
Darc Ka'bage

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun May 30, 2010 7:29 am

Darc Ka'bage wrote:
Tyren Vaal wrote:I'm surprised you don't have more votes, maybe I'm just more attached the OUF symbol in the picture but you have my (mostly unbiased) vote.

I voted for Hazaz the talented bastard, must try harder, use the force (or at least some reference materials) but cant say the next 2 themes grab me much 'Tyrants and Scoundrels' for june - baby in spacey pram force choking a teddy bear maybe with its parents cowering in fear, 'fun in the sun' for july, -a taun taun with sunglasses drawn like a joe camel cigarette comercial (hmm that might work selling sunscreen)

I do like Hazaz' entry too.

Hmmm, Tyrants and Scoundrels makes me think of Darth Vader and Han Solo. Fun in the sun makes me think of Tattooine. But I can't draw for peanuts so it doesn't matter lol.
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar Sun May 30, 2010 1:58 pm

I think Vader and Solo is probably going to be most peoples choices so why not do Jacen instead????

Fun in the sun has do be based on Jawas getting their cloak stuck on something on Tat and it unravelling ha ha ha
Dessanar
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al Sun May 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Jacen wasn't in power for long, Vader was for decades though. Makes me consider Vader a Tyrant easily but Jacen not so much Razz
Jacan Na'al
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Darc Ka'bage Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:48 am

Hazaz is definitely entering in July for 'fun in the sun', I shall then meet this challenge head on on a tauntaun!!! if he/she thinks that spidery subtle line work and delicate rendering can survive the onslaught of my half wrought over worked photo-shop vomit then he/she has another thing coming!
Darc Ka'bage
Darc Ka'bage

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 am

YEAAAAHHH!!!!!!!! GET PUMPED!!!!!! LET'S DO THIS THING!!!!
But is it art? Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum